Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

allen samuels dealership totaled my car!

This is a discussion on allen samuels dealership totaled my car! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Sucks losing what you had especially if it was setup the way you wanted it but at least in the ...

White
    1998 Trans Am

Sucks losing what you had especially if it was setup the way you wanted it but at least in the end glad to hear you got you hands on another fbody. TA or SS there both
    f bodys do glad to hear you found another one. I have been looking into a 01 or 02 blk SS 6spd maybe pewter but not really into silver and I have a white TA so it can't be white. Love a SOM TA or Camaro 6spd but there hard to find and the one I did was $10k low miles but the fine print mentioned salvage title so that was the end of that. Going to Wait till I sell my 02 Trailblazer or 93 LX 5.0 vert or both and see about a low mileage Hawk or SS maybe a Vette but it has to be at least a LS2. After that LS3 Hertz rental I refuse to go down to a C5. Like a LS3 but their still to high in price.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by pimpin78transams View Post
    proud to say that i did use the money i got and found me a pretty good 2000 camaro ss
    pics?

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

proud to say that i did use the money i got and found me a pretty good 2000 camaro ss
    Glad to see you got another F-body. Myself, tho, I would've had to hold out for another TA.

NBM
    2000 FRC Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by needls1again View Post
    its crazy that it did that much damage and he only had minor injuries.
    I've seen some carnage before after 145mph and 135mph wrecks on Z28's, both times minor injuries... the 145mph crash was a buddy's, put 2 other spare tires on it and backed it into the garage after the tow truck dropped it off... no shit, frame was twisted like a twisler though.

Sorry about the TA, congrats on the SS... you'll miss the TA body lines, I know I do

white
    2000 Transam

Realy hate to hear about anyone lossing a car to some dealership idiot. Many years ago I took my 1989 formula 350 in to have the deck lid latch replace under warrenty. I went back to pick it up around lunch time and the guy at the desk said it was ready, but they could not seem to find my car, they seem to start stalling, thirty minutes later I saw one of the salesmen haulin but, turn into the lot in my car. Turns out he took it to lunch, said he was test driving it for the mech. Test driving it for a deck lip latch replacement, What bull. They all didnt like it when I called him a idiot and told him I would give it a shot a woopin his butt if I ever saw him near my car again , and if he didnt like that I didnt mind givin it a go rite then. Needless to say I was asked to leave , I didnt have a problem with and never return to tthem for anything again.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by mytuneport View Post
    Realy hate to hear about anyone lossing a car to some dealership idiot. Many years ago I took my 1989 formula 350 in to have the deck lid latch replace under warrenty. I went back to pick it up around lunch time and the guy at the desk said it was ready, but they could not seem to find my car, they seem to start stalling, thirty minutes later I saw one of the salesmen haulin but, turn into the lot in my car. Turns out he took it to lunch, said he was test driving it for the mech. Test driving it for a deck lip latch replacement, What bull. They all didnt like it when I called him a idiot and told him I would give it a shot a woopin his butt if I ever saw him near my car again , and if he didnt like that I didnt mind givin it a go rite then. Needless to say I was asked to leave , I didnt have a problem with and never return to tthem for anything again.
    Wow that's how you handle things. Impressive.

Jet Black
    1999 Trans Am

glad everything worked out for you....

Blackshirt Member SactownHuskers's Avatar

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by mytuneport View Post
    How'd you stay so calm? I would've thrown any customer service managers worst nightmare of a shit fit... And threatening to kick the guys butt would've been the nicest thing I said.... I'm glad I rarely let me car out of my sight. If anything ever happens to it It may be hard to avoid jail time.
    Half cocked, Full Throttle!
    2001 Black Trans Am WS6 M6
    1986 383 Stroker Red Chevrolet Camaro
    2006 Blue Kawasaki ZX6R 636

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information