Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

allen samuels dealership totaled my car!

This is a discussion on allen samuels dealership totaled my car! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Aetos From what I've seen.. blue book "value" on these cars means shit. You have to go ...

Black
    2002 Trans Am Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    From what I've seen.. blue book "value" on these cars means shit. You have to go by the market value of the car. From my experience, good luck finding a low mileage(<40k) 02 WS6 around NY for anywhere under 17-18k.. when I was looking for my car nearly 2 years ago.. the 02 low mileage would go for low 20s.. crazy.. yea... but that's the market value in NY
    His wasn't a WS6 was it? How many miles were on it? I bought my '02 TA convertible with 38k miles on it last April for $14.8k. I think $13k for a 'plain' TA is about as good as you're gonna do.

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I would shoot someone

black
    99 ws6

take one of there most expensive cars on a joy ride of your own and make the sales rep shit his pants. curb check all 4 rims and do a few 5 to 6 rpm neutral drops and and if they try to take you to Court the judge will take your side and you could grab a new z06 out of the deal.. thats what i would do. but my way is not always the best way haha

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I would def see a doctor or something too about your "depression and nerves" since losing your car, the car you loved more than anything, in such a tragic accident that you had no part of. The more evidence you have the better the reward. Nail the prick. What was he doing snappin it sideways anyway.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by pimpin78transams View Post
    about two weeks ago i went to the dealership and picked out a 2010 ss camaro i wanted and told them i wanted the same payments i had on my car for how much i owed which was 13000. i got a call from the general manager saying that is not going to happen so i told him me, my family, and friends will go stand out there at allen samuels and picket, letting the media know that we will be out there. he told me they will haul us off for being on private property, i told his stupid ass that the sidewalk is not his property. he told me that he is trying to work with me ( which is bs) but if i did that, that it will be the end of it and he will stop trying to help, and then he actually hung up on me! The general manager hanging up on a customer! Anyways he called back like ten minutes later saying that he is going to try to help one more time, asking what i really wanted (reasonably). I told him the only other thing i would take is a 2002 ws6 with really low mileage. He said he will start looking
    The only reason he called you back is he knows that they are in the wrong. He is hoping that you won't take them to court. Act professional about everything even though I know you must be pissed, and take them to small claims court. If they are a large dealership they will most likely settle out of court instead of going through a whole civil claim. Ask for a reasonable amount for damages and see what they say.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

just wanted to let everyone know how allen samuels is screwing me over! i took my car into the dealership for a few things that needed repairing. After the technician finished the repairs he took it for a test drive. he took a turn way too fast and flipped several times until hitting a telephone pole. The pole actually broke in half. After this mishap, all they want to do is pay off my car. After all i paid on the car already and all that money, blood and sweat i put into this car i dont think for one dam second that this is right! that was my prized possesion that i put all my time into, this pisses me off!
    If lawyers won't help, you need to get the media involved. Call the BBB, post your story in classifieds that refer the public to this dealership. Maybe write a letter to the mayor. Another reason they are treating you like this is because you are young. The GM hanging up on you is proof of disrespect. Since they are treating you like this, you need to put them through the ringer! If this was me I would have already been arrested.

black
    2002 trans am

i like your idea yates. that car really was my prized possession and it broke my heart to see it like this.

and yes my car was a ws6 also wasnt just a plain firebird.

if they do not find me a car i want then i will go picket out there and let the media know that me and many other people will be out there giving very bad publicity.

yes i think i do have comprehensive insurance thanks for the advice.

Black
    2002 Trans Am Convertible

yes i think i do have comprehensive insurance thanks for the advice.
    That's your answer right there, then. You need to call your insurance company. They're gonna want to know that the car's totaled anyway. Their lawyers will do the heavy lifting for a small fee (your deductible). This is one of the reasons you pay for insurance...

Black
    2002 Z28

well i dropped my car off at insurance maybe 3-4weeks ago with exactly 80,997 miles on it and if i see anything over 5..ima kick some ass

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

i am a former tech for a Ford dealer and i can tell you that they are going to try to get out of the situation for as little money as they can,stick to your guns,sounds like they are trying to take a long time and hoping you will get impatient and take some low-ball b.s. offer cause your are tired of running around with them.persistance pays off,also calling the news would be a good last-ditch effort if they will not give you what you want as every dealer hates bad news stories about them.

Blk
    Z06 Corvette

Lawyer will just steal your money

Tell them your going to the county clerks office to Drop a Legal Doc on them and open a case

Your case will include Pain and suffering as well

for they have caused you much pain and suffering

I'm guessing

I know it would cause me pain and suffering

Von

2000 Camaro B4C

what a total nightmare, i really hope you come out on top of this one

black
    1999 pontiac T/A m6

wtf

This is so B.S. i would be so pissed its not even funny as i am a full time student and work for my car and all of my stuff also. I baby it so much it wont even see rain. If this happened to me i would not just let them pay it off since they did it. I am so mad just reading all of this and looking at this picture. I read the comments on that article and some ppl are stupid with what the say the one guy said the tech was not even speeding i mean wtf.. and then said it was a POS any ways that is BS. Well i hope you end up making out over this dont give up. good luck

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

lets see how much damage an entire sites worth of ppl can do to a car lot then all scatter....

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    lets see how much damage an entire sites worth of ppl can do to a car lot then all scatter....
    lol

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Any updates OP?

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    yea im down...corpus is only 3hrs away...wait...who got gas money?

Red
    1997 Firebird M5

ok I REALLY don't want to be a jerk and I feel really bad for you in all, but can you post some pics of the car after the accident?

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    lol
    lol im thinking in ten minutes if we each take a car..... alot of damage can be done....

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Little bit of gasoline and a match would work wonders...
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information