Thread: :((

Black
    1999 T/A WS.6

:((

So today I had my car backed into.. not a whole lot of damage. Just the drivers side door. It went pretty deep. Past the paint. ( Ughhhhly.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Sorry to hear that I feel your pain got had the same thing happen to me about a year ago and the lady took off! Found that bitch though!

Flame Red / Orange Custom
    1998 Trans Am

oh that sucks, did your door crack at all or did it just mess up the paint, upload a pic if ya can.
    98 Trans Am Custom Paint, Ghost Skuls On Racing Stripe + Custom Front Lip, :MODs Tubular K-member, Tubular Upper and lower A-arms, Tubular Control Arms, 4:10's, Cam L-.567/.575 D@.05-.212/.218,1.85 Roller Rockers, P&P Heads, ARH Headers & HF Cats & Y-Pipe, SLP loudmouth catback, +'s

2011 Prius

I almost got rear ended by some ass... 60 MPH down 441, this ass comes on me, because a car was next to me and could not go around. So he decides to take his lifted F-350 and tailgate me, about a foot from my ass... Probably would have fucked me over good if I tapped my breaks... Whitch I may have done if my brother and sister was not in the car, I hate people.

Red
    1998 WS6 Trans Am

pisses me off when people ride my ass when im already doing 20+ over the speed limit.
    if i happen to have my 120mw green laser pen with me, i try to hit them in the eyes. i realize it could cause a wreck but so can riding my ass. better them and not me

maple red
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    Sorry to hear that I feel your pain got had the same thing happen to me about a year ago and the lady took off! Found that bitch though!
    Click for full size
    what did you do to her man?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I know the feeling... condolences.

Flame Red / Orange Custom
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by enkryptik View Post
    pisses me off when people ride my ass when im already doing 20+ over the speed limit.
    if i happen to have my 120mw green laser pen with me, i try to hit them in the eyes. i realize it could cause a wreck but so can riding my ass. better them and not me
    I have a little trick for people who ride my ass on the highway, I dont let them pass then haul ass up next to a semi truck and stay right next to it untill they get off my ass or when I feel like leting them pass. Man this pisses off some people but I figure they should not be sauch asses when driving on the freeway and this is my way of teaching them a lesson. But one time I pissed off a guy in a F-150 so much he tryed to chase me hahahaha like im gonna let that happen I just did a few manuvers and there was no way he was going to catch me

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    what did you do to her man?
    I didnt do anything to her but i really wanted to not going to lie. It was a lot harder keeping my mom off the lady than myself

Black
    1999 T/A WS.6

So she is trying to defer liability by saying that it was my fault..

Despite me being completely backed out, facing the direction of flow, and shifted into Drive. ??

What a skank.

Thread Information