Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

96 Trans am or 98 Z28 cant decide

This is a discussion on 96 Trans am or 98 Z28 cant decide within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Join Date: Oct 2007 Location: Now in the beautiful Sierra! Posts: 229 '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6 Cayenne Red, ...

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

'97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6
    Cayenne Red, Pewter

you will learn WHEN and HOW to call people out (i have done my share, and i have made myself look like an idiot, along with roasting some people)... the main thing dude, do some research first.. that goes a LOOONG way.. i have vids/threads/pics all over the place.. it would have just took a minute or two to keep you from looking like a fool..

Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    thats not a lot.. i got a 106k and just did a cam swap.. ls1 hands down best choice..

why isnt an A4 as good as an M6 again?? gas mileage? lol... hold its own, you should be bitch slapping ANY stock GT, no matter the year.. thats really cheap.. check it all over, and GL
    oh shut up this kids a retard he dogs on my 01 WS6 all the time, he hates SS's and WS6's and he hates 6 speeds....6 speeds are always more fun to drive and will run faster quarter mile times just not as consistant of times as an auto...but for a daily driver you have to get the 6 spd with a car like that....

Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post

'97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6
    Cayenne Red, Pewter

you will learn WHEN and HOW to call people out (i have done my share, and i have made myself look like an idiot, along with roasting some people)... the main thing dude, do some research first.. that goes a LOOONG way.. i have vids/threads/pics all over the place.. it would have just took a minute or two to keep you from looking like a fool..
    dude this is a forum, everyone on here that is on here everyday like you are just dorks and unsecure with their own lives...want some good advice???...dont get ur info off the internet or videos....dude you got some growin up to do, ive been welding since 2003, the people I work with are all car nuts and racers, I grew up with geniuses when it comes to vehicles and drag racing, so give me a break, everyone on here laughs at u man, cause u put everyone down( or try to)

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by getcha01 View Post
    dude this is a forum, everyone on here that is on here everyday like you are just dorks and unsecure with their own lives...want some good advice???...dont get ur info off the internet or videos....dude you got some growin up to do, ive been welding since 2003, the people I work with are all car nuts and racers, I grew up with geniuses when it comes to vehicles and drag racing, so give me a break, everyone on here laughs at u man, cause u put everyone down( or try to)
    i wasnt talking to you..

i dont get all my info off the net or videos.. but there is some info you NEED to get off the net.. because it is correct and your "drag racing welder" buddies are incorrect about.. im sure they do know cars.. just not a lot about ls1s..

why do i need growing up? i know 100x's more than you know..

you THINK you grew up with geniuses.. just like you think a hotcammed lt1 will beat me...

they laugh at me??? check this thread out....
    For anyone that missed this..

^^^^ if you dont notice... they werent laughing at me.......

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by getcha01 View Post
    oh shut up this kids a retard he dogs on my 01 WS6 all the time, he hates SS's and WS6's and he hates 6 speeds....6 speeds are always more fun to drive and will run faster quarter mile times just not as consistant of times as an auto...but for a daily driver you have to get the 6 spd with a car like that....
    i dont hate ws6s.. or ss's.. i just know the differences unlike you...

i do not hate 6 speeds.. i hate driving them

m6s are faster......... check out this link.. and look what transmissions arebeing used my friend..
    http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/drag-r...1-78-bump.html

you have to get a six speed for a DD.. i DD my car without a problem, and i PROMISE my car is more fun than yours... can you fishtail at 50mph? i dont think so..

i hate on you cause you are a tool, and dont want to learn anything.. its not that you stupid, you are just ignorant.. and it makes it worse that you will not learn anything..

Why is this thread even still alive ? It is from Fucking May ! Can I get my 2 minutes of life back ?
    04 C5 A4 Torch Red

2009 CTS4 Ice Black

2013 1500 Silverado Z71

02 Z/28 M6 Onyx Black All Options - Sold

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by Danger731 View Post
    Why is this thread even still alive ? It is from Fucking May ! Can I get my 2 minutes of life back ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger731 View Post
    hahahaha.... +1....

o, and no refunds..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information