Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

93meth gas instead of 87??

This is a discussion on 93meth gas instead of 87?? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; OK So ill use 93 octane. I dont mind the money spend for gas. i got a part time job ...

Mid Night Blue
    1999 Firebird 3.8 series

OK
    So ill use 93 octane. I dont mind the money spend for gas. i got a part time job at chick fila for that! ) thanks Smittro.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by flybird View Post
    OK
    So ill use 93 octane. I dont mind the money spend for gas. i got a part time job at chick fila for that! ) thanks Smittro.
    No prob.. Ones things for sure if you take care of it the 3800 will last for many miles.. 150k++ (tho not trouble free), is common for a 3800 in any platform.. Nice thing is it's actually a very simple setup.. There (f-body) are more electronics for various other things than is used to make the engine run.. Tho I have been thinking of doing an LSx type coil setup with one coil per cylinder.. To maybe get it a little more precise, but they soooo need OHC..imho
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

black trans am

Quote Originally Posted by flybird View Post
    I have a V6 3800 seriers engine. Im 16yrs old not allowed to have a beast v8 yet.. i do live in a hot climate. Houston TX. And honeslty I dont understand what all exactly your saying so im sorry man...
    i too had a 95 v6 firebird as my first car.... good thing cus if i would have had my car i have now my 00 t/a i would be dead lol

my v6 just sits all day every day un till i break my ta... the he gets the piss ran outta him lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information