Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

5th Generation Firebird?

This is a discussion on 5th Generation Firebird? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; This is what I read in a article recently. The reason there will be no Firebird/Trans Am counterpart to the ...

White98WS6
    This is what I read in a article recently. The reason there will be no Firebird/Trans Am counterpart to the Camaro is because the redesigned American-built GTO will share the same platform. So...it's going to be a Camaro/GTO platform. I know the article also hinted at a possible LS7 option for the new age Camaro. I can't remember exactly where I read this (I think it was the Auto section for the local newspaper)....and who know they might be blowing smoke up their asses...but just thought I'd share.

Although...like mentioned before...I wouldn't mind seeing a redesigned GTO AND Trans Am AND Camaro. The more the merrier...

Black
    2001 Formula

A guy at work was talking to me the other day about the new concept Camaro and said how much he liked the looks of it. I had seen the one with the '69 Pace Car headlight treatment and LOVE that! I did a search and I agree with RGAllen26, the concept car looks like a Caddy. I could kinda see where they are going with it, but front end still looks like crap.

Not the Firebird Concept... WOW! Thanks for the pic, 02IKND! Hadn't seen that one before! I always loved the '77-'78 Trans Ams and that car looks awsome! I was 17-18 then and wish I could have bought one.

I might even have to trade in the '01 for something like that!

1stbird

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information