Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

White
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

2011 Trans Am Nationals August 26-28, 2011

I know I have seen this thread before (months ago) but can not find it. I was wondering if anyone was going to attend. I will be home on R&R during this and seems like the only car show near me I can attend. Any takers???

http://www.78ta.com/nats/

Jetstream Metallic Blue
    1978 Trans Am LS1

I'd really like to go....I never have been to it..always wanted to. My car is not quite ready...I really would like to finish the vintage air install.

blue
    1999 TransAm

right in my backyard, ...never been

Collector Yellow
    2002 CETA Conv Auto

it would be silly not to go.

If you like trans am's.

it's about 40% 2nd gen and 30% 4th gen other 30% seems split between 1st and third gen.

lots of nice cars.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Uh wow, I've never even been informed. Just moved to Ohio... and Dayton? That's like.. 30 min away tops. Gonna ask to girl Sounds awesome.

White
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

It's about 4 hours from my house in MI. I bought my GSXR and Trans Am from Dayton. I'm planning on going, just need to find someone to go with me lol. Anyone know for sure if they will be going? Im just trying to figure out how many of us will be there

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Young11b View Post
    It's about 4 hours from my house in MI. I bought my GSXR and Trans Am from Dayton. I'm planning on going, just need to find someone to go with me lol. Anyone know for sure if they will be going? Im just trying to figure out how many of us will be there
    Haven't sa down and decided yet but I'd say I have a pretty good chance of being there.

White
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

I just bought a complete vinyl kit, WS-13 badge, new rotors, brake pads, 3 guage pod cluster (front window pillar), DMH electronic cut-out, getting my ground effects kit put on and painted, and front bumper painted, trying to look good for the car shows going on. Along with this one, Back to the Bricks and WoodWard Dream Cruise will also be going on in MI the 2 weeks Im home.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 WS6

Im going! I have a REAL reason to go now Its about a 2.5 hour drive for me.... Gonna mark my calendar right now

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Long drive for me... I would like to go though.

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Young11b View Post
    PM sent

black
    2001 Trans Am

Me and my hubby are plannin on going again this year. That is if gas don't go to $5 a gallon. It's a 6 1/2hr drive for us. This would be our 4th year going.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Would love to go but with the distance and having started a new job this year dont have alot of vacation time yet. My uncle goes every year with his 72 455 and 99 firedbird.

sunset orange metallic
    2002 T/A convertible

YesssirrreeeeBob, I'll be there. It's about 600 miles, did it in 2009 in about 8 hours. Stayed right at the host hotel, frikkin awesome. Found a local hand-wash (!) car wash and a liquor store nearby. If you look in "High Performance Pontiac" from late 2009 ( nov or dec. issue), there is actually a pic of me standing next to my car talking to some folks.

The best thing about the whole weekend is the cruise to Tipp City on Sat. I go to Tipp around 1 pm on Sat to get a good parking spot. Then I just sit on one of the benches and watch everybody cruise into town. Pretty good show.

If anybody is interested in cruising out there together, let me know. I usually drive out there and don't see anyone else.
    ..I usually leave my house in NJ on Thursday morn about 7am.
    Last edited by 02ragtop t/a; 05-20-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by 02ragtop t/a View Post
    YesssirrreeeeBob, I'll be there. It's about 600 miles, did it in 2009 in about 8 hours. Stayed right at the host hotel, frikkin awesome. Found a local hand-wash (!) car wash and a liquor store nearby. If you look in "High Performance Pontiac" from late 2009 ( nov or dec. issue), there is actually a pic of me standing next to my car talking to some folks.

The best thing about the whole weekend is the cruise to Tipp City on Sat. I go to Tipp around 1 pm on Sat to get a good parking spot. Then I just sit on one of the benches and watch everybody cruise into town. Pretty good show.

If anybody is interested in cruising out there together, let me know. I usually drive out there and don't see anyone else.
    ..I usually leave my house in NJ on Friday morn about 7am.

Come across Interstate 80?

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 02ragtop t/a View Post

..I usually leave my house in NJ on Friday morn about 7am.
    I do the same thing, I get to Tipp City at 2:30 PM on Sat. and watch all the car come in from Dayton for the 5:00 PM Cruise in. But it only takes me about 45 minutes to drive to Tipp City.

sunset orange metallic
    2002 T/A convertible

Hey Jeffy, how are you and the Boss doing? It's easier for me to run 78w to 81s and then jump on the PA Tpk to 70 west to Dayton area. I could run across 80 though. Where I live in NJ I can access either 78 or 80 easily. Let me know, I usually leave my house on Thursday morning.

P.S...If you give me a little incentive, like bringing one of Dawn's unhappily married skinny friends, or maybe her single younger sister, say, then I would be MORE than happy to " come across " I80. LOL

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I thought you might go the southern route -- we'll have to see how things go. No younger sisters on her side of the family, or mine... we each have two brothers.

sunset orange metallic
    2002 T/A convertible

I could still take route 80, it would be the non-scenic route. But all your brothers will have to take their own cars. LOL

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

might have to get all the ta peeps from my area to go to that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information