Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Exclamation 2004 Pontiac GTO - A Wolf In Goatâ

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Looks like I have some work to do on mine.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you could always 1 up him and put stickers on ALL windows. Looks like he missed a couple. Nothing like taking a classy car and putting stickers all over it like a 16 year old owns it.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Stickers do add hp, some more than others. I'll get started this weekend. How much hp can I get out of a good set of racing stripes ? I was also thinking of buying some ZL-1 badges. Island Dragway here I come.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Then I must have the fastest tool box ever....I hate having to put on inspection & registration stickers.

Only have 1 sticker on mine, a local car club I belong to, only on the glass.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Going on seven years with mine. I'm still happy.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Then I must have the fastest tool box ever....I hate having to put on inspection & registration stickers.

Only have 1 sticker on mine, a local car club I belong to, only on the glass.
    Nice thing about NC only sticker we have now is the registration sticker on the license plate. They got rid of the inspection sticker a few years ago and tied it to our plates.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

I stumbled across this thread. Thanks for all the attention, just to clear something up, i race my car alot, and with the NMCA you have to have permanent numbers along with class on your car as well as windshield banner for them and for the LS Fest. Since I race so often I do not see the need to remove them and put them back on all the time. As for the Big 3 Racing stickers, i own the company and I wouldlike to think that it helps me get more business and get the name out there. Most racers run stickers on the car, my car if not raced would have very little stickers on it, i am not a sticker kinda guy but it is what it is. So if anyone would like to line up on the highway and see what my stickers can do please feel free! Lol thanks again guys.

That's pretty cool, not a fan of stickers either but when you race sometimes you have to have them on the car, and if you race alot you may have to then put them back on if you take them off, some people competitively race their care. Just saying, but I'm down for some roll racing if people wanna say stuff and want to see how much power those stickers add!

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

Quote Originally Posted by Big3GTO View Post
    That's pretty cool, not a fan of stickers either but when you race sometimes you have to have them on the car, and if you race alot you may have to then put them back on if you take them off, some people competitively race their care. Just saying, but I'm down for some roll racing if people wanna say stuff and want to see how much power those stickers add!
    I have an apple logo sticker it doesn't add horsepower it just let's people know my computer cost more than my car.

Thread Information