Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

1998 Purple WS6 For Sale

This is a discussion on 1998 Purple WS6 For Sale within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Redphoenix1998 Yep very rare. Only 6 and GM wanted to buy one back for $70,000. The color ...

  1. #21
    Double Tap Heartbreak1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,616

    Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by Redphoenix1998 View Post
    Yep very rare. Only 6 and GM wanted to buy one back for $70,000. The color was a promo color in the brochure and they forgot to pull it from the paint shop and sprayed a few cars with it.
    If I hold onto my car long enough, I might have to respray it that color when my stripes start to come off. I noticed yesturday that the tail already has chips in the vinyl.

  2. #22
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    i would ditch the gold for purple ANYDAY...that purple looked amazing!
    You gotta get the gold in the right light with a good background, so that the metallic really comes out. Then it looks just as deep/metallic as the purple

  3. #23
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    You gotta get the gold in the right light with a good background, so that the metallic really comes out. Then it looks just as deep/metallic as the purple
    Gold WS6's are awesome.

    You got pics anywhere Wesman?

    I would wet sand that sumonabitch then polish the shit out of it, after that don't even don't talk to me about sexy cars or bling.





    KJax...very lucky 15 yr. old???

    Anywho...your car needs a shave, some tint and some clear marker lenses...oh and a WS6 hood, after that, I would be getting up in the middle of the night just to look at it.

    Did you get it from a dealer or privately? 'cause someone took care of it, note the detailed wheel wells.
    Last edited by {FzS}BlacKMagicK; 08-23-2007 at 10:17 PM.

  4. #24
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    i would ditch the gold for purple ANYDAY...that purple looked amazing!
    You've got be kidding me right? I'd take the Gold T/A over the grape and wouldn't think twice about it.
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A


  5. #25
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    You've got be kidding me right? I'd take the Gold T/A over the grape and wouldn't think twice about it.
    + 1

  6. #26
    Member KJax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kokomo, IN
    Posts
    138

    Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    Gold WS6's are awesome.

    You got pics anywhere Wesman?

    I would wet sand that sumonabitch then polish the shit out of it, after that don't even don't talk to me about sexy cars or bling.





    KJax...very lucky 15 yr. old???

    Anywho...your car needs a shave, some tint and some clear marker lenses...oh and a WS6 hood, after that, I would be getting up in the middle of the night just to look at it.

    Did you get it from a dealer or privately? 'cause someone took care of it, note the detailed wheel wells.
    I got it from a guy over in Ohio that was probally in his 50's. He took real good care of it but he got layed off at work and had to let it go. I just got it Saturday so wait a bit and I'll def. have a dark tint and ram air hood but what do you mean by clear marker lenses.

  7. #27
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by KJax2010 View Post
    I got it from a guy over in Ohio that was probally in his 50's. He took real good care of it but he got layed off at work and had to let it go. I just got it Saturday so wait a bit and I'll def. have a dark tint and ram air hood but what do you mean by clear marker lenses.
    The marker lenses are the long rectangular lenses on the side of the car, yellow in front and red in back, you can see what clear ones look like on a car here...

    My black TA (modemkiller)

  8. #28
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    I rather have a purple one, can somone make a poll to see which colors you rather have? Purple or Gold, im curious

  9. #29
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.


  10. #30
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Nice thanks man

  11. #31
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    Gold WS6's are awesome.

    You got pics anywhere Wesman?

    I would wet sand that sumonabitch then polish the shit out of it, after that don't even don't talk to me about sexy cars or bling.
    Yesum:




  12. #32
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    OMG!!!

    I have to go change my drawers.

  13. #33
    Member 1st TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Il.
    Age
    57
    Posts
    202

    Pewter
    02 WS-6 w/ Ram Air

    price dropped to 9800.

  14. #34
    Member 1st TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Il.
    Age
    57
    Posts
    202

    Pewter
    02 WS-6 w/ Ram Air

    sorry that was 8900.

  15. #35
    Member Lawnman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    397
    lookin for a ws6

    $8900. I think I need to make a phone call.

  16. #36
    Member KJax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kokomo, IN
    Posts
    138

    Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    The marker lenses are the long rectangular lenses on the side of the car, yellow in front and red in back, you can see what clear ones look like on a car here...

    My black TA (modemkiller)
    Where can you get those marker lenses on it.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    personaly I'd prefer the navy blue metallic, white vert, with white decals, and titanium yes titanium wheels, the 1 of 1 Inverted Colors 30th anniversary Trans AM!! mwah haha! purples are rare but that color is just so gay...
    And I wan't referring to a grap ws6 vert formy...i meant that purples were the rarest except for the 1998 WS6 Formula Convertible, of which only 2 were ever produced.... GAH

    PURPLE T/A - Barneys Weekend Ride
    Sport Gold Metallic- Very Cool Color, not seen too often... 15 year old will end up killing himself though... I know I was fifteen once...
    Sunset Orange Metallic- OOH AAH, like a freaking fireworks show to the crowd, and my personal favorite color!!

  18. #38
    Member KJax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kokomo, IN
    Posts
    138

    Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesOverall View Post
    personaly I'd prefer the navy blue metallic, white vert, with white decals, and titanium yes titanium wheels, the 1 of 1 Inverted Colors 30th anniversary Trans AM!! mwah haha! purples are rare but that color is just so gay...
    And I wan't referring to a grap ws6 vert formy...i meant that purples were the rarest except for the 1998 WS6 Formula Convertible, of which only 2 were ever produced.... GAH

    PURPLE T/A - Barneys Weekend Ride
    Sport Gold Metallic- Very Cool Color, not seen too often... 15 year old will end up killing himself though... I know I was fifteen once...
    Sunset Orange Metallic- OOH AAH, like a freaking fireworks show to the crowd, and my personal favorite color!!

    My 15th Birthday Present
    Here you go man, read posts 49 and 51. It will give you all the info you need. Thanks

  19. #39
    Fuzzbuster Jr. fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cave Run Lake area, Kentucky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,002

    Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

    Wow that purple actually looks cool. I never thought it would be cool.. but I guess that was because I have been stuck (and still do sometimes) driving around a purple geo prism (the family's 'everyone's beater' car). I took my drivers test in that thing when I was 16 lol... but that WS6... yeah, I'd rock that!

  20. #40
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st TA View Post
    price dropped to 9800.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st TA View Post
    sorry that was 8900.
    OMG!!! are you the seller???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. R.I 1998 C5 Purple Pearl
    By mrwonderful3 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. 1998 Z28 for sale
    By jigger1166 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 04:24 PM
  3. 1998 Z28 M6 For Sale
    By khopwood77 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:42 AM
  4. 2004 Cosmos Purple H/C GTO for sale
    By txcosmos in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 01:44 PM
  5. 1998 T/A for sale
    By marik in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 11:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •