i think 10k is fair,the motor was$ 6,254 installed with the high flow electric waterpump,the trans is just out of warrenty but was $2355 last year,the blower is 10 months old it was 4k installed,i have recently installed eibach lowering springs,bilstien shocks,hypertech160 thermostat,tbb,k&n oil filter and air filter,all fluids flushed,synthetics also,rear is is stock gearing ratio but has hardened internals just like the trans,paint red x-frame connectors,subframe connectors,ws-6 hood,front and rear sway bars (HUGE),has t-tops,moonsoon,fresh limo tint,new rotors pads,ALSO newer spec kevlar race clutch with lightenend race flywheel,($1,078),remember i kept all receipts in case i had a problem but i havent had one problem with this car,look online about the zz4 crate motor it is way different than stock lt1,part number is gm12499712,also has msd wires and platinum plugs getting msd blaster coil today,i live in orlando by the airport,i assure you this car is done right with no problems at all.i can drive it to the airport to pick you up then we can take it to any garage to have inspected! just changed oil yesterday
thanks 352.286.9216