17 now

This is a discussion on 17 now within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; hey guys well i turnd 17 on april 5th been talkin with an army recruter and stuff for a little ...

Black
    2002 Trans Am

17 now

hey guys well i turnd 17 on april 5th been talkin with an army recruter and stuff for a little while and looks like thats what im gonna be doing. 11b for the guys who dont know thats infantry. got an 11bX contract here soon and that guarentees me training of choice for 2 years. im gonna be a ranger! sighin the papers and all the 28th and i cant wait. nothing to do with cars but i know a few of you are in the service. want to show u there are still some good kids out there.

Good luck, Man! You should be able to save alot of money for mods on the truck.

Black
    2002 Trans Am

actoly my truck is a pos now. it has around 10psi of oil pressure and im just gonna sell it here pirty soon. using my old car again for summer till i get motercycle licens im using a 96 firebird v6 great gas milage i drive around 30mile round trip everyday to school so i need gas milage idk how to change it to say that i have the firebird again. wish i had an ls1 for sure tho. i might buy a motor and tranny for a winter project for the car. verry expencive tho.
    Wishin for a LS1

Yeah, expensive. I am pretty sure you can change your car somewhere in "User cp" on the top right of your screen, at least your v-6 should be straight. I learned the hard way how much we need sfc's.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Good luck man!!! My cousin made it into the rangers, we had his going away party, and when he was set to go out they told him he couldn't do it because he had asthma as a child. He's back at Land Rover working on cars.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by littlevegas1 View Post
    actoly my truck is a pos now. it has around 10psi of oil pressure and im just gonna sell it here pirty soon. using my old car again for summer till i get motercycle licens im using a 96 firebird v6 great gas milage i drive around 30mile round trip everyday to school so i need gas milage idk how to change it to say that i have the firebird again. wish i had an ls1 for sure tho. i might buy a motor and tranny for a winter project for the car. verry expencive tho.
    Spell check is your friend. ---- Just messin'.

Congrats on your decision to join the US Army. I'm an Air Force recruiter, so I know what you are going through. Sure the Air Force and Army do things much differently in the recruiting world, but I still know the process.

Good luck at MEPS. Be prepared for the most thorough physical you've ever had in your life.

Black
    2002 Trans Am

lol i have heard about it MEPS lots of noting and when your doing things its really weird and indepth... duck walk and such... i know im bad at spellin but like u said spell cheak works.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

You'll have fun at MEPs... haha..

Anyway, congratulations on making a choice for yourself. When you get in, pay attention to EVERYTHING in your training - no matter how dumb it may seem at the time - as it may save your (or someone else's) life one day. Do well, and make it back in one piece with the experience on your belt, some money, and some accomplishments to be proud of. As they say, good times and bad times. Good luck, and thank you for standing up!

- a former USN Petty Officer Second Classs

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Congrats man, and good luck!

And thank you, because it's people like you that keep this country safe for the rest of us.

Thread Information