Thread: 1/4 eta

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

1/4 eta

So im thinking about possibly running my car at the track this weekend (Tagging along with a buddy). kinda wondering what you guys think, if the track is prep right and all goes good how well do you think the car will run? its a 1994 trans am, 323 gears, cut-out, MSD dis and msd plug wires, cold air intake, and a stage 3 tranny, running on 18' BFG G-force tires. Do you think i can break into the high 13's?

Pearl Yellow
    1990 Z32 TT

Easy

I would say 13.80 or a little better. My Twin Turbo 300zx did 14.00@102mph this summer. I have 3.76 gears and the car weighs about the same as a T/A. I was running hard compound tires as well so I had to launch around 1800rpm.

No matter what you run, have a good time and good luck.

Pearl Yellow
    1990 Z32 TT

Can you post what your result at the track were?

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

We didnt go to the track was to cold for track to open this coming weekend it should be open will post results asap well as soon as i get them lol

Awaiting Activation

SOM
    1998 T.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_94_T/A View Post
    We didnt go to the track was to cold for track to open this coming weekend it should be open will post results asap well as soon as i get them lol
    Yeah it's been colder than a mother in law here.

Where in NC ya from.....

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

Jacksonville is where I'm located

White
    1994 Pontiac T/A

Results 9.88 in the 1/4 at 152 mph lol kidding track didnt open their gates today due to rain. The sky's were as blue as Elton johns balls but they called it for a storm that just hit at 1830. Sad day for me but i did get put my helmet on an beat a civic type R on the ride home. So all in all im upset cause of someone doesnt know how to watch weather channel. NO RESULTS maybe next weekend tho i hope its suppose to be in the 60's the rest of the week. And its a local track COASTAL PLAINS RACEWAY here in Jacksonville NC

Awaiting Activation

SOM
    1998 T.A.

I have run there a few Sunday afternoons and watched the oval races a few times. Pretty nice place. I am just up the road and usually run at KDS on Thursday nights. Done Benson a couple times too on Friday nights and made it to Fayettvile for Midnight Madness once.... I'll keep an eye out for ya.....

Thread Information