Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 162

Z28 owners!!!

This is a discussion on Z28 owners!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; ...

  1. #141
    Member ZeeS7o7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cali 7o7
    Posts
    166

    black
    2001 Z28


  2. #142
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Prineville, OR
    Posts
    28

    Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

    Here is my rescued Z28. I bought it last July with a blown motor and it has been tucked away waiting for a new engine. The guy I bought it from was going to part it out. Soon as I can find a job again, I will be up and running. The waiting has been killer.








  3. #143
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by zeesnutts View Post
    Click for full sizeClick for full size
    The misaligned hood,, well the hood in general killz it for me..

    But I think the rest of it could grow on me..

  4. #144
    Member ZeeS7o7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cali 7o7
    Posts
    166

    black
    2001 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    The misaligned hood,, well the hood in general killz it for me..

    But I think the rest of it could grow on me..
    alignment has always been a issue with this hood from day one. Its getting there tho and almost to my liking.

    so I guess this wont be your screen saver pic lol

  5. #145
    Member ZeeS7o7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cali 7o7
    Posts
    166

    black
    2001 Z28



    forgot this pic.....

  6. #146
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by zeesnutts View Post
    alignment has always been a issue with this hood from day one. Its getting there tho and almost to my liking.

    so I guess this wont be your screen saver pic lol
    Hey man please don't take that wrong.. I definrtly like the car..

    I'm big fan of black and some trim setups..

    I just wish someone would make an after market hood than fits exactly as it should..

    If GM can make them strait (GM fit and finish is another story lol) anyone should be able to come up with a design can be aligned with simple tools..imho

  7. #147
    Member ZeeS7o7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cali 7o7
    Posts
    166

    black
    2001 Z28

    [QUOTE=Smittro;2612775]Hey man please don't take that wrong..

    none taking at all bro...

    btw you have any pix of your car????

  8. #148
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Talking

    [quote=zeesnutts;2612783]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Hey man please don't take that wrong..

    none taking at all bro...

    btw you have any pix of your car????
    lol lots!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  9. #149
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3











    Last edited by Smittro; 04-01-2011 at 03:18 PM.

  10. #150
    Member ZeeS7o7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cali 7o7
    Posts
    166

    black
    2001 Z28

    LMAOOOO!!!! sry I asked LOL Rims have to go! and a LS1 swap needed lol other then that my car use to look like that but there was always a LS1 inside tho lol

  11. #151
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by zeesnutts View Post
    LMAOOOO!!!! sry I asked LOL Rims have to go! and a LS1 swap needed lol other then that my car use to look like that but there was always a LS1 inside tho lol
    There was probably more time spent on aligning body panels then the creation of the whole car... Tightest Fbody you will ever see right there.

  12. #152
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by zeesnutts View Post
    LMAOOOO!!!! sry I asked LOL Rims have to go! and a LS1 swap needed lol other then that my car use to look like that but there was always a LS1 inside tho lol
    As a 4-time f-body owner, LMAO!

    ALL my body panels are dial-caliper set to ~3-5mm and NO RICE (I was being nice earlier)..

    There are 3800's in the 8's..

    A gutted 3800 F-body will roll high 13's stock with bolt-ons..

    I'm not a kid whom needs to save up for things..

    Had many v8 powered vehicles..

    I would also wager my y87 carries more power options than your Z and more resale value if I wanted to sell.

    The car was specifically researched and purchased as a future project..

    Does'nt matter what engine it came with I'd be getting rid of it..

    With that said, having or not having an lsx = meaningless..

    GM v6's are kinda my thing, not all but many..

    Ya see?

    But it's all good cuz I prolly should'nt have posted it on this Z-only page..

    Besides had I not posted the engine bay you can eat off of with a 3800 in there you would still be in the dark..

    Why? Because it's STILL a Camaro..
    Last edited by Smittro; 04-02-2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: add to

  13. #153
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    There was probably more time spent on aligning body panels then the creation of the whole car... Tightest Fbody you will ever see right there.
    Tanx!

    Yeah it took a few hours to get it just right..

  14. #154
    Member ZeeS7o7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cali 7o7
    Posts
    166

    black
    2001 Z28

    I'm joking with you bro lol funny because when I asked you about pix of your car it was like you were waiting for me to ask then hit me with 10 pix lol its cool.

    GM V6 cars are your thing and GM V8 are mine. no harm there. A gutted 3800 f-body can run high 13's stock and a fully loaded 5.7 f-body can run high 12's with a fat chick inside as well stock LOL love fat chicks BTW lol no harm there as well.

    I think you took my statements the wrong way lol I have a F-body to remember and some if not all the same parts as you. Just I have a 5.7

    WAGER lol my car isn't all show it does have some go. lol

  15. #155
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by zeesnutts View Post
    I'm joking with you bro lol funny because when I asked you about pix of your car it was like you were waiting for me to ask then hit me with 10 pix lol its cool.

    GM V6 cars are your thing and GM V8 are mine. no harm there. A gutted 3800 f-body can run high 13's stock and a fully loaded 5.7 f-body can run high 12's with a fat chick inside as well stock LOL love fat chicks BTW lol no harm there as well.

    I think you took my statements the wrong way lol I have a F-body to remember and some if not all the same parts as you. Just I have a 5.7

    WAGER lol my car isn't all show it does have some go. lol
    Nah I aint mad bro! The plan after my current TT project is finished is something in the DOHC Northstar v8 engine lines..

    lol But I would love to see a (stock) ls1 f-body get into the 12's with a fat person aboard and no engine work..

    Hell I'd like to see it with no fat ass in there ..
    Last edited by Smittro; 04-02-2011 at 03:08 AM.

  16. #156
    Member ZeeS7o7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cali 7o7
    Posts
    166

    black
    2001 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Nah I aint mad bro! The plan after my current TT project is finished is something in the DOHC Northstar v8 engine lines..

    lol But I would love to see a (stock) ls1 f-body get into the 12's with a fat person aboard and no engine work..

    Hell I'd like to see it with no fat ass in there..
    I know of a lady who is on the heavy side running 12.66 at 111.98 mph bone stock with street tires. True story at Sac raceway in Cali

    12.46 w/12 bolt and 12.10 w/12 bolt & headers

    TA LS1 F-body

  17. #157
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by zeesnutts View Post
    I know of a lady who is on the heavy side running 12.66 at 111.98 mph bone stock with street tires. True story at Sac raceway in Cali

    12.46 w/12 bolt and 12.10 w/12 bolt & headers

    TA LS1 F-body
    I was hoping for a vid.. lol

    But I love the scream of the lsx..

  18. #158
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by zeesnutts View Post
    I know of a lady who is on the heavy side running 12.66 at 111.98 mph bone stock with street tires. True story at Sac raceway in Cali

    12.46 w/12 bolt and 12.10 w/12 bolt & headers

    TA LS1 F-body
    This we'd need proof of. The ONLY "stock" Camaro video I've seen in the 12's was on M/T's.

    12.66 can't be bone stock... and 111mph trap with traction is low 12" speeds.

  19. #159
    Junior Member tcondra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    83

    silver
    2002 WS6 Trans Am



  20. #160
    Junior Member TJKIDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Antonio,tx
    Posts
    26

    Black
    1999 camaro z28










Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: M6 Owners, How do i get into the 8's for a 1/8MI
    By mammoth713 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. Question: For All Ls1 Owners
    By jmg93 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 08:54 AM
  3. M6 owners
    By dafaic in forum LT1
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 05:17 PM
  4. One thing PC owners can do that MAC owners can't...
    By JS2FAST951 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:48 PM
  5. LT1 Owners: Help me out!
    By emerica4601 in forum General Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •