Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 338

Youtube video

This is a discussion on Youtube video within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 10spokess how do i get this download? Click on the apple in the top left corner. Then ...

  1. #201
    Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Studio City, CA
    Posts
    1,054

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    how do i get this download?
    Click on the apple in the top left corner. Then click "software update" It should pop up that there are updates to your software.

  2. #202
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Yup! And its hook to true duals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86@6LE View Post
    It's called a CME or "Center Mount Exhaust".

  3. #203
    Like a boss. Mahalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Santa Claus, IN
    Age
    23
    Posts
    144

    Black
    2001 Camaro - A4

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Yup! And its hook to true duals!
    sound clip???

  4. #204
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahalik View Post
    sound clip???
    Its got a very smooth (low decibel) rumble at idle. The minute you romp on it, it gets violently loud but sounds badass. The tips actually create 90% of the tone. Sorry no sound clips

  5. #205
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahalik View Post
    sound clip???
    Actually here is a sound clip
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...41#post2536841

  6. #206
    Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Studio City, CA
    Posts
    1,054

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Its got a very smooth (low decibel) rumble at idle. The minute you romp on it, it gets violently loud but sounds badass. The tips actually create 90% of the tone. Sorry no sound clips
    Nice, i'm debating doing the same on my 402. Either true duals through my OEM CME (and it really does change the sound) or getting an aftermarket 3" CME with the "lip".
    Last edited by Sommer86@6LE; 01-08-2011 at 11:26 AM.

    Join the PHK
    2009 LS1.com Calendar Car

  7. #207
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86@6LE View Post
    Nice, i'm debating doing the same on my 402. Either true duals through my OEM CME (and it really does change the sound) or getting and aftermarket 3" CME.
    If you aren't gonna exceed 550 fwhp, I'd stay 2.5", but that's just me. The ground clearance is much better and the decibels and drone are minimal if not non existent.
    I don't really like the aftermarket 3" CME tips. Just something about em. I am selling my TD's soon and going to 3" and I am going to expand the original tips as far as I can. The inlets of the tips are a 409 grade stainless so they should be able to be expanded to 3" OD. I already expanded them to 2.75". If it cracks, I am just going to modify it.

  8. #208
    024mula 024mula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    57
    Posts
    680

    silver
    '02 Firebird Formula



  9. #209
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bay area, Cali
    Posts
    18

    pewter
    2000 Camaro SS

    couple pics of mine



  10. #210
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SSGeNe510 View Post
    couple pics of mine
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    nice pics and a great looking car. pewter FTW!

  11. #211
    Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Studio City, CA
    Posts
    1,054

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    If you aren't gonna exceed 550 fwhp, I'd stay 2.5", but that's just me. The ground clearance is much better and the decibels and drone are minimal if not non existent.
    I don't really like the aftermarket 3" CME tips. Just something about em. I am selling my TD's soon and going to 3" and I am going to expand the original tips as far as I can. The inlets of the tips are a 409 grade stainless so they should be able to be expanded to 3" OD. I already expanded them to 2.75". If it cracks, I am just going to modify it.
    Well if Im going to do the TD's then I'm doing a full 3" over the axle (yes, they can fit with a little "massaging") and then I figured I'd go with 3" tips to not have a bottle neck at the end. I'm still leaving these on for the time being to check out the sound.

  12. #212
    Four Seat Vette 10spokess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    pasadena md
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    2

    Black
    2002 SS Camaro

    Well this video is going to be postponed once again because my computer doesnt want to upload all the pictures to the software of imovie... its a huge piece of sh!t

  13. #213
    Senior Member 98maro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north bay california
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,973

    Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

    Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    Well this video is going to be postponed once again because my computer doesnt want to upload all the pictures to the software of imovie... its a huge piece of sh!t
    are you gonna post on the video the cars came from ls1.com?
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

  14. #214
    Four Seat Vette 10spokess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    pasadena md
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    2

    Black
    2002 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    are you gonna post on the video the cars came from ls1.com?
    yeah i just got to take them from a disk and go onto a different computer cause mine wont let me do anything i can't even drag the pictures onto the editing software

  15. #215
    REAPER Z28 reaper ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    516

    Navy Blue Metallic/Black
    02 camaro z28/01 wife t/a

    well since the video is postponed ill add a little more of mine













  16. #216
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Nice, but take the SLP stickers off and it will be faster

  17. #217
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bay area, Cali
    Posts
    18

    pewter
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    nice pics and a great looking car. pewter FTW!
    Thanxz man! your car looks dope also!

  18. #218
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SSGeNe510 View Post
    Thanxz man! your car looks dope also!
    thanks. i have a few plans for her in the next few months to tweak the look a little

  19. #219
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86@6LE View Post
    Well if Im going to do the TD's then I'm doing a full 3" over the axle (yes, they can fit with a little "massaging") and then I figured I'd go with 3" tips to not have a bottle neck at the end. I'm still leaving these on for the time being to check out the sound.
    I build custom exhaust. I wasn't stating 3" doesn't fit over the axle, I was stating that it hangs low. 2.5" tips on a FULL 3" system will not create a bottle neck. I have tested this on several dyno sessions and it made no difference.

  20. #220
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper ws6 View Post
    well since the video is postponed ill add a little more of mine


    Click for full size



    Click for full size


    Click for full size


    Click for full size
    NBM, the proper color to paint a sports car..

    I'm liken this setup alot!

    Not big on the billet but very sleek..
    Last edited by Smittro; 01-09-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best video on Youtube!!!! EVAR!
    By nitrox28 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:33 PM
  2. 02 Chevy Camaro z28 vs 99 BMW M3 w/youtube video
    By smokiechicago1988 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:01 AM
  3. Youtube blocked my video wtf?
    By JonB in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:41 PM
  4. youtube video by cobra owner
    By 2002_ss in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 10:40 AM
  5. Best Youtube video I've seen yet...
    By blacksmoke99 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 01:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •