Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast

You know you drive a Camaro when....

This is a discussion on You know you drive a Camaro when.... within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; When you've had your car for 9 years and never used the cruiser control feature When your electiric cutout has ...

navy blue metallic
    2001 z28

Talking

When you've had your car for 9 years and never used the cruiser control feature
    When your electiric cutout has been in the open position since the day you installed it.

silver
    1998 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Pics or I call bullshit.
    next time ill be sure to freeze time, jump out of my body, and take a pic for all the haters out there.

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

Quote Originally Posted by jjjr311 View Post
    next time ill be sure to freeze time, jump out of my body, and take a pic for all the haters out there.
    you dont need to do all that just use a camera and snap a pic

Ray Charles blue

You know you drive a Camaro when every Mustang within a mile notices you and feels the need to rev at you hoping you will look at them. Anymore I dont even give them a single look.

Today a 99-04 GT was revving at me today in a parking lot while I was waiting for his girl. He had a cat back that was about as loud as the stock system on my LS1 GTO.....lol A kid (25ish and has a 4.6 mid 90s GT Mustang) at a local bar asked me one day how fast my Z28 was. I told him that I could take 2-plug wires off and still beat him. He was pissed as hell but I got a lot of laughs....lol

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

you know you drive a camaro when you fly by a motorcycle cop doing 80 in a 40 and see him take his helmet off to hear your car and give a nod as you go by.

you know you drive a camaro when you leave it in first as you pull into your neighborhood and watch all the neighbors stare as you pull into your driveway.

you know you drive a camaro when your neighbor with a cobra wakes you up in 7 o'clock in the morning by revving in front of your house so that you'll come outside to watch him burnout in front of your house, only to have his ass handed to him about a min later.......dumbass LOL

you know you drive a camaro when you fly by two ricers racing on the highway like they're standing still and have them stare at you in amazement.

you know you drive a camaro when girls jump when you start your car in a parking garage hehe.

you know you drive a camaro when you pull into a ricer meet and burnout and no one wants any.

you know you drive a camaro when all your friends fight over who gets to drive you car next.

all I can think of at the moment teehee

O and you know you drive a camaro when you eat ford's and shit dodge's

you know you drive a camaro when the mustang who's plates say LS1 LOL doesn't want any.
    Last edited by LeadFarmer; 10-25-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    you know you drive a camaro when girls jump when you start your car in a parking garage hehe.
    This happened a few weeks ago at college! I started my car and she and her friend smiled and said my car sounded nice (as I was taking out the t-tops). She said she likes to go to Watkins Glen IRW because of the fast Porches and BMWs. I told her something my boss from France told me one time. I said this and I quote "Any guy with a small wang can drive a Porche or a BMW." Her friends jaw about dropped to the ground and she just giggled at me. She is in my BIO class and during lab one day she said I would be fun to go to a local strip club with. I told her I would have to decline on that. The girl friend doesnt want me to, I dated a stripper who works there, a girl from high school works there, and a girl from my first time in college works there. Its a damn reunion!

For some reason they all think Mustangs are fast though. A kid at college has a black 99-04 GT with a cat back. He keeps giving me the eye, I hope gives me both of them because I will smoke him like a bong at a GD concert.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

you know you drive a camaro when you fly by a motorcycle cop doing 80 in a 40 and see him take his helmet off to hear your car and give a nod as you go by.

you know you drive a camaro when you leave it in first as you pull into your neighborhood and watch all the neighbors stare as you pull into your driveway.

you know you drive a camaro when your neighbor with a cobra wakes you up in 7 o'clock in the morning by revving in front of your house so that you'll come outside to watch him burnout in front of your house, only to have his ass handed to him about a min later.......dumbass LOL

you know you drive a camaro when you fly by two ricers racing on the highway like they're standing still and have them stare at you in amazement.

you know you drive a camaro when you pull into a ricer meet and burnout and no one wants any.

you know you drive a camaro when all your friends fight over who gets to drive you car next.

all I can think of at the moment teehee

O and you know you drive a camaro when you eat ford's and shit dodge's

you know you drive a camaro when the mustang who's plates say LS1 LOL doesn't want any.
    Bahaha those are good, and I would love to come across a stang with that plate.

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    This happened a few weeks ago at college! I started my car and she and her friend smiled and said my car sounded nice (as I was taking out the t-tops). She said she likes to go to Watkins Glen IRW because of the fast Porches and BMWs. I told her something my boss from France told me one time. I said this and I quote "Any guy with a small wang can drive a Porche or a BMW." Her friends jaw about dropped to the ground and she just giggled at me. She is in my BIO class and during lab one day she said I would be fun to go to a local strip club with. I told her I would have to decline on that. The girl friend doesnt want me to, I dated a stripper who works there, a girl from high school works there, and a girl from my first time in college works there. Its a damn reunion!

For some reason they all think Mustangs are fast though. A kid at college has a black 99-04 GT with a cat back. He keeps giving me the eye, I hope gives me both of them because I will smoke him like a bong at a GD concert.
    First week I got my car I overheard two girls at my work(life guarding) have a wee argument over who would get to ride with me for our at home appointments. Later that day when I was driving us to our appointment first thing she says in a ditsy manner "is it fast?" It would've have been ungentlemanly to have her simply take my word for it. her panties(swimsuit rather) dropped before I could drop it into 2nd

it's because every tard in high school with a gt talks up a mountain of shit about how fast the stang mommy and daddy bought for them is just because it can chirp the tires from a standstill.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

First week I got my car I overheard two girls at my work(life guarding) have a wee argument over who would get to ride with me for our at home appointments. Later that day when I was driving us to our appointment first thing she says in a ditsy manner "is it fast?" It would've have been ungentlemanly to have her simply take my word for it. her panties(swimsuit rather) dropped before I could drop it into 2nd
    and then you woke up

j/k............maybe

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1BL View Post
    Bahaha those are good, and I would love to come across a stang with that plate.
    it was a gt with a cobra body, I called his shit out

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    and then you woke up

j/k............maybe
    ahhh the beauty of the internet hehe. true up until the panties dropped lol

Ray Charles blue

Hahaha.....had a girl tell me once my GTO was a 10 second car. Zero to wet in 10 seconds................she was not a life guard.

A stock N/A Cobra is no big deal, the terminators though are a different story.

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    Hahaha.....had a girl tell me once my GTO was a 10 second car. Zero to wet in 10 seconds................she was not a life guard.

A stock N/A Cobra is no big deal, the terminators though are a different story.
    It's all that vibration from our exhaust at WOT

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by jjjr311 View Post
    Most cell phones post-1980 have a camera...

But STRONG 18th post there....

98' trans am

Most cell phones post-1980 have a camera...

But STRONG 18th post there....
    shooot..a shark attacking a duck ? weak 18th and 234th post

There are those of us that are technically challenged too

I can understand where he is coming from on the camera comment. I don't carry one with me where ever I go, and as far as my cell phone is concerned,,it rings and I pick it up,,,that's about it. If I had my choice it would be in the bottom of the river

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    There are those of us that are technically challenged too

I can understand where he is coming from on the camera comment. I don't carry one with me where ever I go, and as far as my cell phone is concerned,,it rings and I pick it up,,,that's about it. If I had my choice it would be in the bottom of the river
    i herd reception is pretty bad down there

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

OK I have one to join the rest of the crowd....

You know you drive a Camaro when you get pulled over by this extremely hot and sexy cop who only pulled me over in the first place because I drove a 35th Anniversary LE SS....I was speeding...slamming the gears at 6500RPM all the way through 3rd...but anyway...she walks up to the car with her uniform top unbuttoned half-way down and she is wearing high heels...I'm like WTF???

She walks up and says "license, registration, and how big is your....cam"....I'm like WHOA! So I quickly obliged.

Then she proceeds to tell me that she was an ex-Playboy model and used to work on cars for a living before that. I'm thinking...will you marry me???

She asks me to just slow it down because my car is so so so sexy and she would hate giving me a ticket...I rev'd it a few times for her. So I tell her "I'm only going to obey the law if you jump in and ride me....she just looks at me and grins and proceeds to undress herself as if she was reliving her Playboy spread all over again.

Gawd I love owning a Camaro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i herd reception is pretty bad down there
    Only if you drive out into the mountains in the middle of nowhere, usually when I'm trail riding is the only time reception is hit or miss. Otherwise it's like anywhere else.

You know you drive a Camaro when you get pulled over by this extremely hot and sexy cop who only pulled me over in the first place because I drove a 35th Anniversary LE SS....I was speeding...slamming the gears at 6500RPM all the way through 3rd...but anyway...she walks up to the car with her uniform top unbuttoned half-way down and she is wearing high heels...I'm like WTF???

She walks up and says "license, registration, and how big is your....STICK"....I'm like WHOA! So I quickly obliged.

Then she proceeds to tell me that she was an ex-Playboy model and used to work on cars for a living before that. I'm thinking...will you marry me???

She asks me to just slow it down because my car is so so so sexy and she would hate giving me a ticket...I rev'd it a few times for her. So I tell her "I'm only going to obey the law if you jump in and ride me....she just looks at me and grins and proceeds to undress herself as if she was reliving her Playboy spread all over again.

Gawd I love owning a Camaro!!!

I fixed it for you

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information