Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

You know you drive a Camaro when....

This is a discussion on You know you drive a Camaro when.... within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Smittro Not me I change lanes inside the tunnels.. I usually exit the tubes like a cork ...

Pewter
    2000 Pewter Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Not me I change lanes inside the tunnels.. I usually exit the tubes like a cork out of a wine bottle.. 28 side I never run under 80 unless I can't get through traffic..
    my favorite thing to do when leaving pittsburgh through the pitt tunnel, is to come to a complete stop as i merge onto the bridge right before the tunnel, and just step on it unitil traffic slows me down! (yeah, i get flipped off alot, but its sooooooo fun! and the girlfriend likes it!)

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

i love slowing down to about 20 when driving onto an interstate on ramp and right before i merge punch it and get up to 65 or 70 and look in the rear view mirror and laugh at the other cars stuggling to gain enough speed to merge onto the interstate

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    i love slowing down to about 20 when driving onto an interstate on ramp and right before i merge punch it and get up to 65 or 70 and look in the rear view mirror and laugh at the other cars stuggling to gain enough speed to merge onto the interstate
    You asshole. I do that too sometimes. My gf always says "My car could never do that." She drives a VW Rabbit with a 2.5L. I always tell her "Well, my engine is over twice as big." with a troll face.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

its like you all read my mind

That's usually when I give the ole' chrome horn and start pushing you out of the way

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I'm guilty of that sometimes

silver
    1998 z28

You know you drive a camaro when youve had this conversation more than once... But officer i wasnt speeding.... I was only in first gear! Thats not even possible!!! It Only sounded like I was speeding...

Navy Blue
    1999 Camaro Z28

Anyone else here ever get a ticket for "Excessive display of power?"

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TokerM View Post
    Nope.... Maybe next year
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by camaroluvr447 View Post
    my favorite thing to do when leaving pittsburgh through the pitt tunnel, is to come to a complete stop as i merge onto the bridge right before the tunnel, and just step on it unitil traffic slows me down! (yeah, i get flipped off alot, but its sooooooo fun! and the girlfriend likes it!)
    Haha I just get the look from the wife..

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

no but i heard of it ..burning out..or "taking off at a light" ...i almost got one once..but i explained to the officer that because of my gearing (stock 3.23 but he didn't know) and the gear spread of the 4l60e even when i am at 24% throttle i will accelerate much faster than other cars and when i hit second it is even more the case...it also helped that i told him i get 350/350 out of my ls1.... he let me off even without a warning

2011 Genesis coupe 2.0T

You know you drive a camaro when a kid in a brand new genesis jaw drops and gives you a thumbs up when you drive by. Did this earlier today when I saw a ls1 ss

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

i got one for excessive acceleration or something along those lines

silver
    1998 z28

Talking

So it was time for some new rubber... and I could hear the my local streetbike crew stunting in a nearby parking lot...I figured id give em a little show on 4 wheels instead of 2...I come in to the lot hot in 2nd gear and start killing donuts... t tops off pouring smoke...I got a little caried away and im pedaling donuts like i just won the next tell cup series....Once blinded by the smoke and dust I let off tooo hear my new biggest fans cheering and through the smoke cloud that doesnt semm to be going away here come the police lights!!! At thi point i think im gettiing some major tickets or worse!!! To my window a vey attractive female "security officer" (THANK GOD!!) leans over and says do you always drive like an asshole so I replied only for you....Then her partner aproached my passenger window and said LETS SEE THAT AGAIN!!!!! How could I dissapoint them!!!

And that my friends is when you know you drive a camaro!!!

2002 camaro ss

"you know you drive a camaro" when you refer to your window motors as "The son's a bitches"

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by jjjr311 View Post
    So it was time for some new rubber... and I could hear the my local streetbike crew stunting in a nearby parking lot...I figured id give em a little show on 4 wheels instead of 2...I come in to the lot hot in 2nd gear and start killing donuts... t tops off pouring smoke...I got a little caried away and im pedaling donuts like i just won the next tell cup series....Once blinded by the smoke and dust I let off tooo hear my new biggest fans cheering and through the smoke cloud that doesnt semm to be going away here come the police lights!!! At thi point i think im gettiing some major tickets or worse!!! To my window a vey attractive female "security officer" (THANK GOD!!) leans over and says do you always drive like an asshole so I replied only for you....Then her partner aproached my passenger window and said LETS SEE THAT AGAIN!!!!! How could I dissapoint them!!!

And that my friends is when you know you drive a camaro!!!
    Pics or I call bullshit.

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Pics or I call bullshit.
    im with 35th on that one

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by camaronator View Post
    "you know you drive a camaro" when you refer to your window motors as "The son's a bitches"
    and the more you cus at them the slower they go

2002 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    and the more you cus at them the slower they go
    That's a fact,just out of spite, The son's a bitches!!!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by camaronator View Post
    You've just described the passenger window motor on the 02. It decided to be an SOB this past weekend...
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information