Wtf!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Wtf!!!!!!!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; WTF, today while at work i happened to see two different 1998-2002 f-bodies that had huge LT1 stickers opposite to ...

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

Wtf!!!!!!!!!

WTF, today while at work i happened to see two different 1998-2002 f-bodies that had huge LT1 stickers opposite to the z-28 or ss signs in the rear. so i just thought wow some dumb ass doesn't know what he has. until i hear it go by and i hear the LT1 and flowmaster combo so i stopped the guy and he is in the car with his girlfriend, so he's trying to act cool. i say why do you have an lt1 in there that should have an ls1, he says ''yeah i should put one on cuz this car is fast, huh.'' i laughed so hard and drove off. maybe two hours later i see another one but i'm thinking there the same one cuz it was green too, until i see same type of lt1 sticker but different colored. i'm like wow but i don't bother even asking this girl why. now i'm wondering is there a shop here in l.a. that is taking out the mighty aluminum ls1 and replacing it with the outdated lt1 for people who have no clue what there driving or do people just say forget it when they don't want to spend the money rebuilding or buying an ls1

RED
    2001 m6 CAMARO SS-SLP

i have an ls1 but the dumbass first owner had changed the face of it to lt1 face

now i have a 2001 ss ls1 engine with the slp loudmouth and lt1 face

but i bought it for 5k and i will change the face back to ls1

some pic inside
    Plz I Need Help Asap
    2001 camaro ss m6 slp options
    slp loud mouth - k&n filter-SLP LID

WE have to fight off a new breed of ricers

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by THE MANIAC View Post
    i have an ls1 but the dumbass first owner had changed the face of it to lt1 face

some pic inside
    Plz I Need Help Asap
    personally I'd leave it looking like an LT1 car. Mod it then race folks for $$$. Don't let them know what's under the hood though. It's a sleeper for sure looking like that.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by ls1ya View Post
    WTF, today while at work i happened to see two different 1998-2002 f-bodies that had huge LT1 stickers opposite to the z-28 or ss signs in the rear. so i just thought wow some dumb ass doesn't know what he has. until i hear it go by and i hear the LT1 and flowmaster combo so i stopped the guy and he is in the car with his girlfriend, so he's trying to act cool. i say why do you have an lt1 in there that should have an ls1, he says ''yeah i should put one on cuz this car is fast, huh.'' i laughed so hard and drove off. maybe two hours later i see another one but i'm thinking there the same one cuz it was green too, until i see same type of lt1 sticker but different colored. i'm like wow but i don't bother even asking this girl why. now i'm wondering is there a shop here in l.a. that is taking out the mighty aluminum ls1 and replacing it with the outdated lt1 for people who have no clue what there driving or do people just say forget it when they don't want to spend the money rebuilding or buying an ls1
    LA is a big city. Were exactly are you at. I was born and raised in the South Bay (Gardena specifically).

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

well everywhere gardena, s.c, hawthorne, inglewood, el segundo,westchester, culver city. i'm everywhere this is my city but i live in north hollywood

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by THE MANIAC View Post

some pic inside
    Plz I Need Help Asap
    yeah i remember that thread i replied to it. but that is the perfect sleeper modded out

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

but i'm talking about ls1 f bodies with lt1's in them, thats a losing situation

green
    98 formula

a pretty popular ungrade is to put the 98-02 front on a 93-97 that probably is what happened to those 2 cars

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

i know that but why would you put huge lt1 emblems on them it defeats the purpose.

green
    98 formula

Quote Originally Posted by ls1ya View Post
    i know that but why would you put huge lt1 emblems on them it defeats the purpose.
    same reason people use high performance stickers

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

didnt know you were in so cal, pm me for my # were having a 200 + lsx car show in corona, raffle prizes like dyno sessions, headers brake rotors, free food, you should bring your car,

sebring silver
    2002 z28

When is this car show you speak of.

Thread Information