Quick Silver
    2002 Z06

Would you do this to your car?

Slow Passenger Window - Want Passenger Express Down - Tired of Replacing DayTime Running Light Bulbs

Camaro Owners Click Here
    Firebird Owners Click Here

Need instructions to replace your F-Body window motor?
    www.AutoTrix.net

Silver
    2002 Z28

Jesus man, talk about an overpost! You don't need to clutter up every part of the forum with the same crap! It belongs in appearance, nowhere else.
    And btw, no I wouldn't pay to do this, why would you want to?
    She's baaaaaccccck...

'02 Z/28 M6 Hardtop

Quick Silver
    2002 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by ProwlerZ View Post
    Jesus man, talk about an overpost! You don't need to clutter up every part of the forum with the same crap! It belongs in appearance, nowhere else.
    And btw, no I wouldn't pay to do this, why would you want to?

Thats why I linked to to the other. Not everyone goes in the appearance section and we wanted the most input we could get.

Some people would like the additional safety of drivers in the blind spot knowing they have there turn signal on.

Ever been at a 4 way stop sign and the guy to the left or right of you has no idea your turning and waits when they could go.

Lots of little reasons. The kit won't be expensive in anyway, just an addon.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

8. Posting Topics

Please post your topics in the most appropriate forum (i.e., tech threads only in tech forums). If you post a thread that would be more appropriate in another forum, a moderator will move it for you. However, please do not make the moderators do this for you. Use your judgment to determine which forum(s) best suits your topic. If you are dealing with a TECHNICAL topic and it could appropriately fit in more than one forum, you may post it in multiple forums. Multiple posting or X-Posting should be held to a maximum of 2 forums. (e.g. Help & Engine, Forced Induction and Engine)

I know of at least 4 forums on this site that you have posted this same thread. I am closing this thread for this reason. In the future, please limit the amount of forums you post the same thread in to 2, per forum rules. If you need to get maximum exposure, post a link to the original thread in your sig please, that would get your thread some more exposure.

Thread Information