Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Will not believe this hit and run

This is a discussion on Will not believe this hit and run within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Take a measuring tape & go measure the marks on his trailer / with photo's , then do the same ...

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Take a measuring tape & go measure the marks on his trailer / with photo's , then do the same with your car . If they match-up you have a case . Keep a copy of police report about him not answering the door . JUDGE JUDY !

01 ta red
    95 mustangV6

man that really sucks man even after insurance it doesnt matter car eill never be the same and if it is taken to a body shop it will go on the car fax report and the value will be hurt... I hope the guy gets a dui or maybe karma will kick in and he will lose his job or something... I would prob help karma along a bit...

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I hate people that screw up other people shit, but if it's really by accident (avoid a kid running out or something, not drunk driving) then I'd try to be nice. In the case of this dude go fuck his shit up and see how he likes it and make sure he pays for yours.

It's true about the car fax thing. They must pay people to report shit. Soon the paparazzi will be all over car wrecks and leave famous people alone.

I got rid of my 02 WS6 partially due to a chick smashing into the front of it. I didn't quite feel the same about the car afterwards.

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

I wouldn't do anything rash right away . The police already know your pissed . Wait several months & give him time to forget about it . If your absolutely certain this is your man , you will have to use the ensuing months to meticulously plan every aspect of the warrantied retaliation . Paying particular attention to deverting all attention away from you as a motavational suspect . Of course you will only be able to do something like this once and only once , so , make it count !

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Hey man there is a place around here called "squirts" its a 350 foot deep coal mine pit to hell.

Shoot me a PM.

lol

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'm sorry! That's messed up...

Take lots of pictures of both vehicles! Good ones.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

I know exactly how you feel. My co-worker did the same thing. She backed into my car and I'm standing at the dock hoping she might stop and before you know it. BEEP BEEP BEEP My alarm goes off and she takes off to lunch like nothing happened. When she got back prentended like nothing happen until i confronted her and all she said was that it was a little scratch. I went the same day to go get an estimate and two weeks later my baby was like new, but she didnt talk to me for like six months.

Silver
    1998 Camaro SS

Yea I took pictures of it the other day and measurements and it all adds up to the Rv and my car...I talked to the guy who hit it again and he has agreed to finally pay for it!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by scooley View Post
    dear God

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by JJ98LS1 View Post
    Yea I took pictures of it the other day and measurements and it all adds up to the Rv and my car...I talked to the guy who hit it again and he has agreed to finally pay for it!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!
    I hope he sticks with that plan once you get the estimates.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Well atleast this one was settled fairly easily. Make sure you get all your other small indiscretions on the paint taken care of at the same time...on that guys dime!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

so he didnt get arrested ?

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

You need to have a witness with you and a recorder if possible to confirm that he did in fact state that he would pay cause he could have a change of heart when he see's the bill .

Black
    35th SS M6 - 9010mi

Quote Originally Posted by scooley View Post
    Wow. Something broke. That sucks.

sebring silver
    2002 z28

that really sucks ass!!! some neighbor. He deserves a good ass kicken!

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by lilpb1 View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. My co-worker did the same thing. She backed into my car and I'm standing at the dock hoping she might stop and before you know it. BEEP BEEP BEEP My alarm goes off and she takes off to lunch like nothing happened. When she got back prentended like nothing happen until i confronted her and all she said was that it was a little scratch. I went the same day to go get an estimate and two weeks later my baby was like new, but she didnt talk to me for like six months.
    What a cunt! Acting like you're the Ahole. Bet she'll be a little more carefull now huh?

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    +1

Anyone else joining the big unruley mob?
    absolutely, same thing happened to me @ a super market

god bless full coverage

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Hey man there is a place around here called "squirts" its a 350 foot deep coal mine pit to hell.

Shoot me a PM.

lol
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by IT_SS View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    They dredged part of it about two years ago and found two little girls that had been missing. Divers said they found quite a few other "suspected bodys" as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information