Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Whose had the hottest girl on their SS (Pics)

This is a discussion on Whose had the hottest girl on their SS (Pics) within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Yea, I know it happens every where in the world every day.... still sucks though. Originally Posted by Zboner same ...

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Yea, I know it happens every where in the world every day.... still sucks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    same problem gal, just got out of a two year relationship, we didnt talk for 4 days then now she is off with someone else.

i know exactly how u feel

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

getting burned, lead on, and lied to is one thing and it hurts. in my case having the above but including being served with papers, intimidation, life being threatend, blackmail and extortion by my EX has taken the cake in relationships for me. i ended it back in Feb and i still get 10-15 e-mails from her a day (changed my phone #). its crazy the shit she writes me, and i dont even bother to respond back. let her dig her own grave when court day comes. yes, i have saved every e-mail she has ever sent me. thats where the truth is my friends.

Black
    99 SS

sucks man

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Just wanted to see if my signature is working........

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Okay, I figured it out....... I forgot to enable it haha

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

hey girl, nice sig!

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Hey thanks! Haha........

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS
    hey girl, nice sig!

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

you're pretty cute shelby, you must have pissed him off pretty good huh? hahhahaha.

Black
    99 SS

yea im not leaving work till late today

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS
    Okay, I figured it out....... I forgot to enable it haha

Its ok Shelbs you have a lifetime get out of jail free card ..lol they even made a credit card commercial about it

Blonde... Priceless jk
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704
    you're pretty cute shelby, you must have pissed him off pretty good huh? hahhahaha.

No, he's just not ready for commitment. He is still wanting his "boys and toys' as I would call it. You know like he wants his cake and he wants to eat it too"...but you know when you're in a commited relationship you cant just come and go as you please, call whenever, an never answer to anyone...He didnt like that. He also didnt like being "expected" as he said, to do anything with or for me...So one day we had a falling out becuase i asked him what his intentions were with me (which for a year and a half I dont see why that's too soon to be asking) but that just drew the line for him. He wanted out. Didnt want the commitment.........At least he was honest about it, I will give him that. However it only took him a year and a half to let me know. Then he walked out on me and my 6 year old....

Black
    99 SS

thats pretty dick right there shelb

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

there are way, way more better guys out there for you girl when the time is right for you and your heart
    2000 SS - The Wicked Witch: °°Cammed 'n Slammed°° 458rwhp/410rwtq
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30
    I was hoping to just hump her up the exhaust cause she is so damn sexy....
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS
    there are way, way more better guys out there for you girl when the time is right for you and your heart

Oh i know there are plenty of guys out there that I'll fine...thats not what upsets me. What bothers me is the time I invested in him, not only my time but my son's time too. I mean, he knew from day one i wanted commitment and one day marriage...He knew this wasnt fun and games. I made that very clear to him and he said that was fine, that's what he wanted too...So yeah..I know he'll never find anyone like me. I am sweet, fun, loyal, honest..everything that a guy wants when he is looking to settle.....So anyhow.....gosh, is the weekend here yet??

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

what he did to you no man would ever do that to a woman. disrespecting you, and manipulating your feeling and emotions for his benefit is unexcusable. let the fact that he never will find another like you haunt him, and make him kick himself in the butt everyday for the rest of his life

White
    98 Z28

No, he's just not ready for commitment. He is still wanting his "boys and toys' as I would call it. You know like he wants his cake and he wants to eat it too"...but you know when you're in a commited relationship you cant just come and go as you please, call whenever, an never answer to anyone...He didnt like that. He also didnt like being "expected" as he said, to do anything with or for me...So one day we had a falling out becuase i asked him what his intentions were with me (which for a year and a half I dont see why that's too soon to be asking) but that just drew the line for him. He wanted out. Didnt want the commitment.........At least he was honest about it, I will give him that. However it only took him a year and a half to let me know. Then he walked out on me and my 6 year old....

Been there twice before. First one met my son and were together for six years even gave in and had a child for him, he thought he wanted a commitment until he realized that being a parent is a full time deal not just a monday- friday job. Second one I finally let my kids around stated he wanted a family and commitment forever, even was engaged, but I had to realize that even though someone says they want it, it's actions that speak louder than words. He would've stayed with me forever, but would of never accepted responsibility as a parent. Lets just say he had a competitive streak with me when it comes down camaros. I realized the car has to come second (I guess I grew up) to the family. After all college is not cheap and the oldest is already ten. I finally found someone who acts like a partner in a family, and not another kid. Give it time and don't rush things you are young. By the way one more day to the weekend.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by staceysz28
    Been there twice before. First one met my son and were together for six years even gave in and had a child for him, he thought he wanted a commitment until he realized that being a parent is a full time deal not just a monday- friday job. Second one I finally let my kids around stated he wanted a family and commitment forever, even was engaged, but I had to realize that even though someone says they want it, it's actions that speak louder than words. He would've stayed with me forever, but would of never accepted responsibility as a parent. Lets just say he had a competitive streak with me when it comes down camaros. I realized the car has to come second (I guess I grew up) to the family. After all college is not cheap and the oldest is already ten. I finally found someone who acts like a partner in a family, and not another kid. Give it time and don't rush things you are young. By the way one more day to the weekend.

Wow is this the man bashing thread or what? Women put down guys because they change their mind about being with a woman. Get over it, no offense, Im not an asshole but us guys go through the same thing with women .. just because you have kids involved doesnt change anything .. If the relationship gets old or not what the other person wants .. then theres no ties .. their free to go as they wish.

Girls are famous for having a great guy treat them like gold doing everything they could ever ask for .. treat them like princesses .. and then the girl leaves them for a guy whose a challenge, some kind of fuckup, abusive, cheats on them, and whatever else they find... all because girls want the bad boy

You cant hold the fact that you have luggage coming into a relationship against a guy .. he can choose to be with you at first but they do have the freedom to change their mind .. their not psychics they cant determine what their going to feel like for the rest of their lives when they first meet you or get into a relationship .. come on now be realistic.. in relationships nothing is guaranteed ever .. People who are married with families .. have lovers .. mistresses.. and hell even some have other families and wives hidden...

Shelby youre adorable .. you seem to have had a child kind of young .. and the dad for whatever reason not stayed.. Im sure youd like to have a boyfriend for you .. let alone have a father for your child .. but most young guys want to play .. but not play house.. thats a huge step to get over a girl having a kid ... and then if it isnt the guys child .. accepting that as well as all of the other hard issues that come along with relationships and making them work..

Youre gorgeous and your lil one is too .. I wish you the best and I know youll find someone eventually who deserves to be with you and your lil one!!

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Okay well first of all (thank you for the compliments btw) my son's father did not leave me, i left him. We were high school sweethearts (together for 4 years) he was abusive and yes I stayed with him becuase i was young, dumb and naive. I beleived his words when he told me he was sorry and he loved me and wanted to change....Then as the relationship got rocky and i was threeating to leave he got me pregnant.....yes, he thought that by doing that he would keep me. I had no where else to go. Well after our son was born (he was 3 months old) when i got put in the hospital because i came home from blockbuster with a move with Brad Pitt in it, therefore, he lost control with his temper...So then when i got out of the hospital i packecd everything up i could in my car (including my son) and moved out of state to get away from his physco ass....Okay so that is that story.....Second of all I would like to point out that I truly believe that no sex is better (guys or girls). You're right girls leave the 'good guys" for the bad guys but guys do it too........For instance, my ex leaves me for a Hooters girl while I have a career, i'm stable blah, blah, blah...wtf?.........Third of all, you saying having a child envolved makes no difference. Yes it does. If you (as a guy) have ANY kind of doubt that you cant handle a "package deal" then you need to keep walkin. You should not enter a relationship, get close to the child and then walk out. That is not healthy for a child. Children need stability and not guys walkin in and out of their life. Yes I careful. My son doesnt meet all they guys I see/date...He'll only meet the ones that tell me that they're ready for a serious relationship and they want to be a part of our life (mine and my son's) blah,blah,blah.....So then my son starts getting close or whatever and then the guy wants out cuz oh well after all he cant handle it?? wtf is that? no that's not right and yes it does hurt the kid that is involved so yea that is a big deal, it's not just another breakup when children are involved. So for you guys out there please think twice before getting into a commited relationship when a child is involved. So anyhow........sorry so long, I just wanted to address all of your points....I'm not just bashing guys, i know there are good guys out there. there are women out there that are bad too as well as the good ones.......like me

~shelb

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    Wow is this the man bashing thread or what? Women put down guys because they change their mind about being with a woman. Get over it, no offense, Im not an asshole but us guys go through the same thing with women .. just because you have kids involved doesnt change anything .. If the relationship gets old or not what the other person wants .. then theres no ties .. their free to go as they wish.

Girls are famous for having a great guy treat them like gold doing everything they could ever ask for .. treat them like princesses .. and then the girl leaves them for a guy whose a challenge, some kind of fuckup, abusive, cheats on them, and whatever else they find... all because girls want the bad boy

You cant hold the fact that you have luggage coming into a relationship against a guy .. he can choose to be with you at first but they do have the freedom to change their mind .. their not psychics they cant determine what their going to feel like for the rest of their lives when they first meet you or get into a relationship .. come on now be realistic.. in relationships nothing is guaranteed ever .. People who are married with families .. have lovers .. mistresses.. and hell even some have other families and wives hidden...

Shelby youre adorable .. you seem to have had a child kind of young .. and the dad for whatever reason not stayed.. Im sure youd like to have a boyfriend for you .. let alone have a father for your child .. but most young guys want to play .. but not play house.. thats a huge step to get over a girl having a kid ... and then if it isnt the guys child .. accepting that as well as all of the other hard issues that come along with relationships and making them work..

Youre gorgeous and your lil one is too .. I wish you the best and I know youll find someone eventually who deserves to be with you and your lil one!!

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

(I know I missed spelled some words and I have typo's. I was just typing in a hurry, I do know how to spell...........FYI

Okay well first of all (thank you for the compliments btw) my son's father did not leave me, i left him. We were high school sweethearts (together for 4 years) he was abusive and yes I stayed with him becuase i was young, dumb and naive. I beleived his words when he told me he was sorry and he loved me and wanted to change....Then as the relationship got rocky and i was threeating to leave he got me pregnant.....yes, he thought that by doing that he would keep me. I had no where else to go. Well after our son was born (he was 3 months old) when i got put in the hospital because i came home from blockbuster with a move with Brad Pitt in it, therefore, he lost control with his temper...So then when i got out of the hospital i packecd everything up i could in my car (including my son) and moved out of state to get away from his physco ass....Okay so that is that story.....Second of all I would like to point out that I truly believe that no sex is better (guys or girls). You're right girls leave the 'good guys" for the bad guys but guys do it too........For instance, my ex leaves me for a Hooters girl while I have a career, i'm stable blah, blah, blah...wtf?.........Third of all, you saying having a child envolved makes no difference. Yes it does. If you (as a guy) have ANY kind of doubt that you cant handle a "package deal" then you need to keep walkin. You should not enter a relationship, get close to the child and then walk out. That is not healthy for a child. Children need stability and not guys walkin in and out of their life. Yes I careful. My son doesnt meet all they guys I see/date...He'll only meet the ones that tell me that they're ready for a serious relationship and they want to be a part of our life (mine and my son's) blah,blah,blah.....So then my son starts getting close or whatever and then the guy wants out cuz oh well after all he cant handle it?? wtf is that? no that's not right and yes it does hurt the kid that is involved so yea that is a big deal, it's not just another breakup when children are involved. So for you guys out there please think twice before getting into a commited relationship when a child is involved. So anyhow........sorry so long, I just wanted to address all of your points....I'm not just bashing guys, i know there are good guys out there. there are women out there that are bad too as well as the good ones.......like me

~shelb

Black
    99 SS

cliff notes, lol

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information