Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Whose had the hottest girl on their SS (Pics)

This is a discussion on Whose had the hottest girl on their SS (Pics) within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert How did you find her myspace...

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert
    How did you find her myspace

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704

holy fuck, people get a little too serious.

it's not too often you see hot f-body girls. so when you do, you kinda lose your mind.
    if you are talking about me then read what i quted before you start. ofther wise it must be spring time with everyone ripping on one onother and talking about rapping mother, sorry if i get to "serious" for the moment but some stuff needs to be addressed.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by 98LSGUN
    How did you find her myspace

In her profile

White
    98 Z28

If you need my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/stacey60

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

nws

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod
    First of all you can keep my fiance out of anything you have to say if you know what's best. I don't know if maybe you think your toying around with another one of your butt buddies or what, but don't mistake a ass-kicking when it presents itself!

Second of all, how about I tell your Mom she has nice tits and a nice ass, wouldn't that just be respectful? Besides, it's just a "lighthearted cooment" remeber? But of course seeing as how your profile shows you live in Vegas, she's probably one of those camel-toed, crack-whores, that has her picture on a card that the "pimp's" pass out on the streets. Your from Vegas, you know what I'm talking about! You're just another inbred, low-life, who thinks his nutts are bigger than they are because you can hide behind a keyboard.

I'm sorry that you're a pathetic loser who sits on the web all day searching for woman, friends, or homo lovers, trying to use your romantic keyboarding skills to talk to people. I'm sure eventually with enough practice you'll be able to find something to love on that doesn't have 4 legs. So leave the goat alone, pull up your pants, and get a life.

OK I think I'm through with it now. That was fun, thanks for the laugh you jackass.

Look little guy Im sorry that I struck a nerve because I called you and your preop tranny lover out But unless you are prepared to take what you give .. (and definitely not meant in the sense of what you and him share .. lets get that straight right off the bat..) Then dont go running your mouth to people and attempting to put them down when its not possible.

I didnt say nice tits ass twat or whatever you wish your lover had... I said terms that are used in mainstream songs nowadays that most girls use themselves and were in no way meant to be offensive..

The hilarious thing is the girl that they were directed to knows Im not like that and has talked to me a few times in here and knows what I meant.. and took it as the compliment it was meant to be..

NOWWWWWW with that all being said and explained to your simple ass..

I don't know if maybe you think your toying around with another one of your butt buddies or what, but don't mistake a ass-licking when it presents itself!
    I dont know what kind of sick shit youre into but I dont have boy toys .. remember my conversation was directed at females until you got jealous and felt the need to interrupt. An no thanks on the ass-licking I dont get down with that either .. thats what you have your haha fiance for !

Neeeext back to your first issue
    Second of all, how about I tell your Mom she has nice tits and a nice ass, wouldn't that just be respectful? Besides, it's just a "lighthearted cooment" remeber? But of course seeing as how your profile shows you live in Vegas, she's probably one of those camel-toed, crack-whores, that has her picture on a card that the "pimp's" pass out on the streets. Your from Vegas, you know what I'm talking about! You're just another inbred, low-life, who thinks his nutts are bigger than they are because you can hide behind a keyboard.
    Back to the ass and tits comments .. which are getting quite repetitive....I already explained what I mean and how I worded it unlike yourself.. Maybe you should invest in "Hukd on Fonix" though because "cooment" and "remeber" are not words in the english language .. but then again you probably had something in your hand while your typing back thinking about me huh Again Ill let you know im not like that but I guess in some far off country that would be flattering..

Now about my mom, Shes a succesful business woman, is a lawyer, and full-time housewife, quite accomplished if you ask me. Yes I do live in Vegas far from the strip near the mountain line .. where most new houses are.. And if all you saw in Vegas were camel toed crack whores and pimps passing out picture cards on the street.. That would say basically you were a streetwalker in vegas? Is that how you met your tranny bf? You got one of those cards from a pimp.. setup a date ..... and went behind the building and "ooooops thats not a vagina.. oh well" you say to yourself and next thing you know you have a fiance..

Im not inbred nor am I a low-life.. and why in the hell would I think my nuts.. oh by the way "nuts" only has one "t", are bigger than they are.. that would be elephantitus .. do you have that or something or is that how you pick your mates.. on their nut size? Again Im not interested.

Last but not least

I'm sorry that you're a pathetic loser who sits on the web all day searching for woman, friends, or homo lovers, trying to use your romantic keyboarding skills to talk to people. I'm sure eventually with enough practice you'll be able to find something to love on that doesn't have 4 legs. So leave the goat alone, pull up your pants, and get a life.

OK I think I'm through with it now. That was fun, thanks for the laugh you jackass.
    I dont need to search for women on the net I have filling night life hmm every thursday through sunday by going out. With FEMALES ..And if I was trying to romance shelby Shed know it dumbass haha.. and goat? where the hell did that come from .. is that part of your fantasies too? Damn man you should see a psychologist..

Wish you the best in your treatment..

I know Ill get a warning for this one too but Im not about to let a raging homosexual talk down to me.. so sorry big ds
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

White
    98 Z28

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Hey good looking

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

true thatll be the last directed one from me.. I didnt come in here to deal with dumbshit so I guess ill carry on with what I started the thread for

White
    98 Z28

Thank you.

White
    98 Z28

Hey good looking

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

I guess I would have never stuck my nose into any of it, ya know. This could have all been avoided........Okay yall have a great night!

-Shelby

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    true thatll be the last directed one from me.. I didnt come in here to deal with dumbshit so I guess ill carry on with what I started the thread for

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by staceysz28
    Thank you.
    If that was directed at me, you're welcome...

White
    98 Z28

If that was directed at me, you're welcome...
    Changing pics on profile shortly, and myspace. hopefully this week. New car pics.

Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

No replacement for displacement.

Click for full size

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

If you need my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/stacey60

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

I was on a lil vacation but I missed ya shelby hahaha

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Awww, you're so sweet.......soooo, how'd that vacation go?? lmao
    Oh and you havent added yourself to my friend list...any reason why? Also, I have this ex boyfriend whom i would rather not go and look at my profile on there (myspace). Would you or anyone else reading this know the code or how I would go about hiding my profile from people who are NOT on my friends list? Please help

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    I was on a lil vacation but I missed ya shelby hahaha

White
    98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS
    Awww, you're so sweet.......soooo, how'd that vacation go?? lmao
    Oh and you havent added yourself to my friend list...any reason why? Also, I have this ex boyfriend whom i would rather not go and look at my profile on there (myspace). Would you or anyone else reading this know the code or how I would go about hiding my profile from people who are NOT on my friends list? Please help

You have to make your profile private and then only your friends can look at your profile. Its in your settings.

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

You have to make your profile private and then only your friends can look at your profile. Its in your settings.

Cool, I'll try that. Thanks for letting me know!!!!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information