Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

where to buy berger panel

This is a discussion on where to buy berger panel within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I'm just sayin, BTW does he have the SS hood or just rear spoiler? If it's just the spoiler it's ...

Navy
    2000 Z28 M6

I'm just sayin,
    BTW does he have the SS hood or just rear spoiler? If it's just the spoiler it's good but if he bought a hood too. Why didn't he just buy an SS if that's what he wanted?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by socmninja View Post
    I'm just sayin,
    BTW does he have the SS hood or just rear spoiler? If it's just the spoiler it's good but if he bought a hood too. Why didn't he just buy an SS if that's what he wanted?
    No SS hood. He is planning to put a VFN cowl hood on there

He is a Z28 fan as opposed to SS, also into the retro theme, hence the retro emblem etc. The car has manual everything, the only options it has is leather seats and CD player I believe. Its a 3300 pound car

Pewter
    2002 Camaro Z28

The only thing that would bother me is if someone cloned their Z28 to be an SS and tried to con a potential buyer into believing it was an authentic SS.
    i'm looking at one SS wanna-be right now... the guy swears its an SS. i did a vehicle build check on it and its a Z28. i printed it and showed him and he still says its an SS. but he's selling it for cheap so i dont think i'll care. i'll just buy some fishing line to get them badges off and revive the Z28. i know it aint gonna go to barret-jackson, but its out of respect of the car's history.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE/PE

Quote Originally Posted by ProwlerZ View Post
    For the professional replica, get a hold of a spare panel, have it painted flat black and cleared over with double coats. Then locate one of the sponsors selling the stainless steel "Camaro" inserts that make the panel flush.

Just don't put a GMMG or a Berger emblem on it, please.

Another option, since you have a 35th anni.: GMMG will still mod the 35th package SS for any of the 3 stages, contact Matt, he's still got all of the pieces laying around to do it. You can immediately increase the value of your car!
    You are talking about the Performance Edition there are only 50 number's and its done.

RED 35TH ANIVERSARY PKG
    2002 CAMARO SS 35th LE

Quote Originally Posted by sstud View Post
    hey i have a 35th anniversary ss and im looking to buy the berger panel...im having a little trouble finding them but can anyone give me a direct link to the panel? thanks

Is their any place that will make the cluster panel with "SS" in the cluster gauge..?? or have something say 35th anniversary SS.. now that would be dope.. let me know if you guys no something...

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by WARP211 View Post
    Is their any place that will make the cluster panel with "SS" in the cluster gauge..?? or have something say 35th anniversary SS.. now that would be dope.. let me know if you guys no something...
    I don't know if they make overlays with the "SS" insignia on it, but bfranker.com makes the "SS" & "BOWTIE" emblems to go on the overlays.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information