Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 144

What will it take to beat a 03cobra!!

This is a discussion on What will it take to beat a 03cobra!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by djvaly ya shady_m,,, the thing is I left a honda with vtech and turbo, I left that ...

  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    phila
    Posts
    29

    red
    82 ss

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    ya shady_m,,, the thing is I left a honda with vtech and turbo, I left that shit 2 months ago in the rear mirror... hey, I wish I drove in reverse to see the ricerz face get whooped


    shit yea i am leaving my accord in the dirt after i get a SS, and ill probably never think about it again........ but that doesnt mean i dont have respect for hondas.....

  2. #82
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dskeet6 View Post
    shit yea i am leaving my accord in the dirt after i get a SS, and ill probably never think about it again........ but that doesnt mean i dont have respect for hondas.....
    I don't... just because they act like they are shit, I get some looserz try stuff at light,, then I blow a big cloud of dust in their face when I leave them behind. hey, I don't hate nobody just tell it like it is., i respect the rice muscle not the janitorz. if they were cool about it I'd be like aite,, whatever,, but they act like Gods and that makes me put sand in their face even more

  3. #83
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    phila
    Posts
    29

    red
    82 ss

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    I don't... just because they act like they are shit, I get some looserz try stuff at light,, then I blow a big cloud of dust in their face when I leave them behind. hey, I don't hate nobody just tell it like it is., i respect the rice muscle not the janitorz. if they were cool about it I'd be like aite,, whatever,, but they act like Gods and that makes me put sand in their face even more


    well yea you are right there are alota car owners that try and step up like that...... and they think they are the shit, like alota honda owners at the phila street races.......but just dont stereotype....... i hate to be a hypocrit by sayin that because shit i might be a lil racist... lol but i guess i feel like im defending myself..... just dont hate on me, cause when i bring my accord around i wont be a nig nog about it..... i just race


    i am out, peace

  4. #84
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    well tell ur bro to eat me, my whinner can't wait. and they I smear some mustard on his face,. so he can wake up

  5. #85
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dskeet6 View Post
    well yea you are right there are alota car owners that try and step up like that...... and they think they are the shit, like alota honda owners at the phila street races.......but just dont stereotype....... i hate to be a hypocrit by sayin that because shit i might be a lil racist... lol but i guess i feel like im defending myself..... just dont hate on me, cause when i bring my accord around i wont be a nig nog about it..... i just race


    i am out, peace
    coolio bro, u probably a nice honda ricer. the very few...

  6. #86
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    he said "mustard" hahahhahha

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pa.
    Posts
    42

    black
    2002 camaro ss

    hey tell ur bud with the bullit crap when the track opens this spring I'm always there oh and tell him to PACK LUNCH

  8. #88
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    freaking waterboy,

  9. #89
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird 565r View Post
    WOW someone made a fast neon i don't know if that is a miracle or just plain stupid to waste all that money on a neon of all cars could have bought a z06 for what he has on that thing a neon isn't even a car is it???

    He had some weird setup, he put in an engine from a PT crusicer and did a bunch of shit to it. It looked like a POS untill he popped the hood other then that he had a nos bottle and speackers in the trunk.

    Ealier tonite I beat the shit out of 2 honda fans with CRX's with my V6 hahah

  10. #90
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    werd.. nice.

  11. #91
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    can't believe nobody answered the question:
    "What will it take to beat a 03cobra?"...
    Answer: an LS1...

  12. #92
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    can't believe nobody answered the question:
    "What will it take to beat a 03cobra?"...
    Answer: an LS1...
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

    12.6 at 112

    http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

  13. #93
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    phila
    Posts
    29

    red
    82 ss

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird 565r View Post
    hey tell ur bud with the bullit crap when the track opens this spring I'm always there oh and tell him to PACK LUNCH

    the car isnt driven much.... but what track do you go to???? atco, cecil county??

  14. #94
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    phila
    Posts
    29

    red
    82 ss

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    can't believe nobody answered the question:
    "What will it take to beat a 03cobra?"...
    Answer: an LS1...


    or just a nice pair of nike shox

  15. #95
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    I like them Cobras 03/04.

  16. #96
    Member A~NICE~CAR~IS~A~NICE~CAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Albuquerque,New Mexico
    Age
    31
    Posts
    174

    Rally Red/race stripes
    2002 Super Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Dskeet6 View Post
    or just a nice pair of nike shox

    HAHAHA HELL YEAH!!!

  17. #97
    JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    College Station TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,873

    Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

    Heres how to take a 03 supercharged cobra for a walk lol


    TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

    "I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

  18. #98
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    Nice

  19. #99
    Member bevenue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Age
    30
    Posts
    346

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 camaro SS A4

    Anyone have a idea what the SS had done to it. that sounded bad a**
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SS #2988, A4, Navy Blue Metalic, 335HP Dual Dual Exhaust, Chrome 10 spokes, Floor mats, Dash plaque, and SS Grille
    Best ET 13.08 @ 106.1, 2.00 60', with SLP lid

  20. #100
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by bevenue View Post
    Anyone have a idea what the SS had done to it. that sounded bad a**
    SS: cammed and 150 shots. 560rwhp.
    Cobra 03: supercharged @15psi, probably just s/c pulley done. who knows...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. got beat by a STI
    By 05gtoautoX in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:46 AM
  2. beat an sti from a dig!!!
    By jAgZ28 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 08:37 PM
  3. Think I could beat this?
    By StuntmanMike in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 10:15 AM
  4. who can beat this
    By slim420832002 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:53 PM
  5. got beat by 02 SS
    By Musclefan21 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •