Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

What will it take to beat a 03cobra!!

This is a discussion on What will it take to beat a 03cobra!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by LS1MuNkY yes supras do go up to 40k if its twin turbo dont see why all supra ...

Quote Originally Posted by LS1MuNkY View Post
    yes supras do go up to 40k if its twin turbo dont see why all supra owners end up converting to one big single turbo anyway
    single turbo in most applications is better.. asynchronous twin turbo have to go one at a time.. tsk tsk, one nice single turbo on a supra 25-30psi nails u 600-650rwhp.. oh yeah!

red
    82 ss

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    single turbo in most applications is better.. asynchronous twin turbo have to go one at a time.. tsk tsk, one nice single turbo on a supra 25-30psi nails u 600-650rwhp.. oh yeah!

yea and some nutheads have triple turbo supras..... imagine that on an ss

white
    1998 Z28

i never did like supra for some reason i was always addicted to rotary and V8's the two engines that power both my vehicles now

Quote Originally Posted by LS1MuNkY View Post
    i never did like supra for some reason i was always addicted to rotary and V8's the two engines that power both my vehicles now
    supras are cool they are the only rice car I respect besides Mazda Rx7...
    they're engine is built for turbo, unlike LSx where if you do more that 6psi you blow your stock engine.. that's why you have to do piston work and etc to do more than 6psi and be healthy for the engines. different platforms all together..
    but yeah as far as rice is concerned Supra and Mazda Rx7 will give a good run to LSx. Just like in Ford family I respect the Cobras, but Mustangs are for girls.. heheh, no pun intended.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

they're engine is built for turbo, unlike LSx where if you do more that 6psi you blow your stock engine.. that's why you have to do piston work and etc to do more than 6psi and be healthy for the engines. different platforms all together..
    but yeah as far as rice is concerned Supra and Mazda Rx7 will give a good run to LSx. Just like in Ford family I respect the Cobras, but Mustangs are for girls.. heheh, no pun intended.
    hey now...dont forget the L......just playing.....but the sr20s in the 240sx can take some boost too

red
    82 ss

yea lets not forget the 240's and SKYLINEs...... i dont know why u are hating on japanese cars when there are PLENTY of them out there that can ream you a new one...... 97 honda accord - built h22 15psi 150shot 420whp......

man i love american muscle.... but some of the people that own them........ get your head out of your ass bro

black
    2002 camaro ss

ok to all those who are praseing the ricers they all SUCK

black
    2002 camaro ss

there is only one car to prase the Z06 nothing can touch it

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird 565r View Post
    for the price, power, and potential...i also second that
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird 565r View Post

Down here one of the fastest street cars is a 95 neon that walked a Z06. Like the Z06 was driving in reverse badly. With money you can make anything fast but stock those neons are POS

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Or just wait for GM to release the new LS9 motors

Quote Originally Posted by Dskeet6 View Post
    yea lets not forget the 240's and SKYLINEs...... i dont know why u are hating on japanese cars when there are PLENTY of them out there that can ream you a new one...... 97 honda accord - built h22 15psi 150shot 420whp......

man i love american muscle.... but some of the people that own them........ get your head out of your ass bro
    nobody was talking about shots. we are talking about pure blower and turbo, when u get into nitros,, it's a different story. typical immature 18yrs old asz lick
    Last edited by djvaly; 12-01-2006 at 05:01 PM.

black
    2002 camaro ss

WOW someone made a fast neon i don't know if that is a miracle or just plain stupid to waste all that money on a neon of all cars could have bought a z06 for what he has on that thing a neon isn't even a car is it???

red
    82 ss

nobody was talking about shots. we are talking about pure blower and turbo, when u get into nitros,, it's a different story. typical immature 18yrs old asz lick

ha your not talking about anything specific...... your generalizing that almost all japanese cars suck the big one........... i know plenty of people with hondas that will make you look like a punk..... im not saying i prefer honda over a camaro.... but you gotta watch what you say

and ha thats funny about being immature... clearly you are if you think your car is better than someone elses because it is faster......

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

.......... i know plenty of people with hondas that will make you look like a punk.....
    plz tell? once he gets his heads and cam. i want to know about these hondas that will make him look like punk.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

not to mention. some cheap mods and then a 150 shot of the giggle juice and almost any ls1 will post those numbers, and they dont need a built engine.

ha your not talking about anything specific...... your generalizing that almost all japanese cars suck the big one........... i know plenty of people with hondas that will make you look like a punk..... im not saying i prefer honda over a camaro.... but you gotta watch what you say

and ha thats funny about being immature... clearly you are if you think your car is better than someone elses because it is faster......
    not showcasing my car u fluke. I'm just saying I respect some rice rx7 and supra, the other ones are crap., like cobras are cool but stang smell and are girlie cars,, come on kiddo u can digest that much can't u?

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    plz tell? once he gets his heads and cam. i want to know about these hondas that will make him look like punk.
    ya shady_m,,, the thing is I left a honda with vtech and turbo, I left that shit 2 months ago in the rear mirror... hey, I wish I drove in reverse to see the ricerz face get whooped

red
    82 ss

not showcasing my car u fluke. I'm just saying I respect some rice rx7 and supra, the other ones are crap., like cobras are cool but stang smell and are girlie cars,, come on kiddo u can digest that much can't u?

and you are basing your opinion of "the other ones are crap" on what????? the fact that your car is faster, right???? and "stangs smell" because why? because your car is faster, right???? my bro has a 2001 bullitt gt that will eat u.

and you are basing your opinion of "the other ones are crap" on what????? the fact that your car is faster, right???? and "stangs smell" because why? because your car is faster, right???? my bro has a 2001 bullitt gt that will eat u.
    well tell ur bro to eat me, my whinner can't wait. and they I smear some mustard on his face,. so he can wake up

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information