Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What were you first impressions

This is a discussion on What were you first impressions within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; My average two week check is 600ish bucks. But I can work two 60 hour weeks and bring home a ...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

My average two week check is 600ish bucks. But I can work two 60 hour weeks and bring home a shitload more if I want.. pure mod money
    edit: I have full insurance on everything , eye dental health vision and death. That where a big chunk of my check goes...
    Last edited by JoshieDoom; 08-02-2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: more info

arctic white
    97 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    My average two week check is 600ish bucks. But I can work two 60 hour weeks and bring home a shitload more if I want.. pure mod money
    edit: I have full insurance on everything , eye dental health vision and death. That where a big chunk of my check goes...
    screw that! worry about that when you are 50 and put some more $ in the t/a

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I try not to act 19. I have to have contacts and everyone in my family is diabetic with high blood pressure and heart failure. Im waiting on it.

plus i dont want my dad paying my debts if i happen to get blown up at work/ while driving
    Last edited by JoshieDoom; 08-02-2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: spelling

arctic white
    97 firebird

I try not to act 19. I have to have contacts and everyone in my family is diabetic with high blood pressure and heart failure. Im waiting on it.

plus i dont want my dad paying my debts if i happen to get blown up at work/ while driving
    damn man your to young to think your going to die soon, my moms side of the family had high blood pressure also and her grandmother had a hole in her heart, and i can still smoke every hour and still run over 5 miles a day with nearly 100 pounds on my back, so dont plan on waiting to die all of a sudden

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

i owned a 95 v6 at the time.. i wanted a lt1 body style camaro with a 383 in it.. i had NO CLUE what a 383 was i just knew it had power.... my dad told me to go drive a v8 car... i drove a 03 mustang gt and was suprised but didnt want it... i drove a 02 ws6 about 30 minutes later.. i about shit my pants.. i couldnt believe it, almost wrecked it twice because it broke loose...

went on for years without getting one... before i bought one i went through a 99 firebird and 02 F4i a ford taurus at the same time i had the bike for something to drive while it was rainging.. then i got my ls1... it was fast for about 5 minutes.... 3 months later ms4 cam went in with full bolt ons and a 4000stall.. then bought a 98 Z28 for a DD about 8 months after i purchased the TA.. so 2 fbodys in less than 1 year now im selling the Z28 and getting a procharger for the TA.

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

Don't let anyone tell you that your line of thinking is foolish young man, my wife's bosses husband just died last week from high blood pressure combined with being diabetic, and he had high cholesterol too! Here's the kicker...
    He was only 56 years old!!!! No one plans to die young, but he didn't plan at all. he knew he had all this stuff wrong with him, but figured if he worked out all the time, he'd be okay. To die from heart failure at 56...wow. Don't stop what you're doing, and since you know it runs in your family, when you get to be a old codger like me, go to the damn doctor!
    Okay..dad's sermon is over.

black
    99 ss camaro 1509

Fast stock took 6 months to get my 99 SS 1509 and it run good from factory all SLP options

black
    99 ss camaro 1509

my sister's 2000 trans AM bone! stock mn6 it would burn the tires off!. they sound better 2 but are heavy n diffrent 2 cats right after stock headers before y pipe. flowmaster 80 series sux. 88's is good n she could out drive most guys lol. LS1 camaro best bang for $...

Blue
    2001 Camaro SS

LOL good question, I drove my buddies T/A to work since he needed my truck. I called him halfway to work telling him he was not getting his car back and he can keep my truck. I have a 78 Camaro that i love and really never drove the newer ones. I love the pull my car gets when im on it and i get 20+ mpg vs 7 mpg downhill with a tail wind

arctic white
    97 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
    Don't let anyone tell you that your line of thinking is foolish young man, my wife's bosses husband just died last week from high blood pressure combined with being diabetic, and he had high cholesterol too! Here's the kicker...
    He was only 56 years old!!!! No one plans to die young, but he didn't plan at all. he knew he had all this stuff wrong with him, but figured if he worked out all the time, he'd be okay. To die from heart failure at 56...wow. Don't stop what you're doing, and since you know it runs in your family, when you get to be a old codger like me, go to the damn doctor!
    Okay..dad's sermon is over.
    like i said dont live your life thinking your going to die any second, it may happen and it may not worry about it when you are 50

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

shit, i got to have. that will be my first car. and it was.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

I usually walk with around 80$ a night via being a server and I make 8$ an hour. What does that round off too? Oh usually around 6 hour shifts.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    I usually walk with around 80$ a night via being a server and I make 8$ an hour. What does that round off too? Oh usually around 6 hour shifts.
    what restaurant do you work at? I'm an olive garden server.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

I work for Hofs Hut. I'm sure you make a lot more right?

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I work for Hofs Hut. I'm sure you make a lot more right?
    I make about the same amount as you do in 4-5 hours. I've made more thatn $90 on good nights. lately tho people have been ordering the endless soup and salad and breadsticks for $6.95. I have to make all the salads and soups and everything and run all the food myself. And then people get refills and tip me poorly due to how cheap it is. And in a couple weeks the endless pasta bowls are coming. I might quit. haha

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Yeah I know about that shit. Saturday night I had these cunts order EVERYTHING I HAD TO MAKE. I was like you fucking bitches. 2 Waters, Hot tea, Soup Salad Bakery, Crock of Soup, HF Sundae. I gave them shitty service as an example of their shitty order. On thursday I made 120$. The gay guys and girls at my resturant make a LOT more. My sister made 200$ on saturday night. I've seen the gay guy make 200$ consecutively.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

shit, I wish I made that much. I really want to go to BJ's bar and grille over in Huntington Beach, but they said I'd need at least 1 year's serving experience and I only have 7 months. They get 5 tables at a time and only drop off drinks. They have expeditors for bringing the food. I'd be making so much more money and doing so much less.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

LOL only drop off drinks? Lmfao I can go to BJ's. Been a server since 06 december. That sounds easy as fuck. We only have expeditors on friday night and sunday morning.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

LOL only drop off drinks? Lmfao I can go to BJ's. Been a server since 06 december. That sounds easy as fuck. We only have expeditors on friday night and sunday morning.
    back on track....

PEWTER
    2001 camaro

I was like wait what Im not sure if i even like this car. I mean its sexy but my 97 cobra was way faster! Then the dealer taught my how to take the tracktion controll off and then it was go time I think i even cried a little

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information