View Poll Results: What transmission do you have ?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Automatic

    79 43.17%
  • Manual

    104 56.83%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

What transmission do you have ?

This is a discussion on What transmission do you have ? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by cailey37 I've got a m6.....I'll run ya any time you like.... I will take a piece of ...

  1. #41
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    I've got a m6.....I'll run ya any time you like....
    I will take a piece of the slow 6 speed and rep it for the auto's

  2. #42
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    I will take a piece of the slow 6 speed and rep it for the auto's
    LOL....slow 6-speed......yep it sure is.....too bad you dont live closer to find out how slow......

  3. #43
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    LOL....slow 6-speed......yep it sure is.....too bad you dont live closer to find out how slow......
    I personally dont know too many guys that drive six speeds into the single digits on a consistant basis so yeah I guess I guess I am lucky im too far away

  4. #44
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    I personally dont know too many guys that drive six speeds into the single digits on a consistant basis so yeah I guess I guess I am lucky im too far away
    So you're saying you get into the single digits.....got any timeslips??? And what have you got in the car.....
    Last edited by cailey37; 11-09-2006 at 01:00 PM.

  5. #45
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    So you're saying you get into the single digits.....got any timeslips???


    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    And what have you got in the car.....
    Glen Burnie 347 solid roller

  6. #46
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post




    Glen Burnie 347 solid roller
    well lets see...

  7. #47
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    well lets see...

    Last edited by choppin-suey; 11-09-2006 at 03:03 PM.

  8. #48
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Impressive....what is in the motor.....

  9. #49
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    Impressive....what is in the motor.....
    I put noyzees old crank(stock but keyed) and rods(lunati pro billet) in it with some wiseco pistons

  10. #50
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    I put noyzees old crank(stock but keyed) and rods(lunati pro billet) in it with some wiseco pistons
    heads/cam?????? You've got to be be spraying the crap out of it to get that low......
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 11-10-2006 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Removal of swearing

  11. #51
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    heads/cam?????? You've got to be be spraying the shit out of it to get that low......
    ??????? its got a solid roller and afr heads and no it was on 52 jet single stage dry, shit it went 10.36 n/a that day at the track as well, all 3700 pounds and all leather

  12. #52
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    ??????? its got a solid roller and afr heads and no it was on 52 jet single stage dry, shit it went 10.36 n/a that day at the track as well, all 3700 pounds and all leather
    I still say you have to be spraying the crap out of it.....to run 9.8's you've got to be making over 900hp at the motor........pushing a 3700lb car....on stock cubes....

  13. #53
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    I still say you have to be spraying the crap out of it.....to run 9.8's you've got to be making over 900hp at the motor........pushing a 3700lb car....on stock cubes....

    900 horsepower and no im not spraying the crap out of it I just have the right combo and that includes the drivetrain and suspension, I mean all my 9 second passes are all low 1.3 60's. Its all about thr combo's.....

  14. #54
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    900 horsepower and no im not spraying the crap out of it I just have the right combo and that includes the drivetrain and suspension, I mean all my 9 second passes are all low 1.3 60's. Its all about thr combo's.....
    Sorry but the numbers just dont add up......to get a 3700lb car into the nines takes a little more than a good setup.....your motor would have to be in the 900hp range......not trying to say you didn't do it but this just leaves me scratching my head........a stock cube LS1 with AFR and roller cam needs a little help to pull off the kind of power you're talking about......not trying to start anything......

  15. #55
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    Sorry but the numbers just dont add up......to get a 3700lb car into the nines takes a little more than a good setup.....your motor would have to be in the 900hp range......not trying to say you didn't do it but this just leaves me scratching my head........a stock cube LS1 with AFR and roller cam needs a little help to pull off the kind of power you're talking about......not trying to start anything......
    i dont care what you start? it is what it is and for the record i am one of the slowest dudes in glen burnie. maybe YOU should do some research on ls1tech before you type, sheck out the 25 fastest lsx's in the easten section and you will find a shit load of poeple in there from MD. and you will see we all rock and roll

  16. #56
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    i dont care what you start? it is what it is and for the record i am one of the slowest dudes in glen burnie. maybe YOU should do some research on ls1tech before you type, sheck out the 25 fastest lsx's in the easten section and you will find a shit load of poeple in there from MD. and you will see we all rock and roll
    Ok....here's some research....on a previous post just like two weeks ago YOU said:

    "10.40@129 on a stock bottom end w/AS heads and a 226 cam(3700lbs.)
    I think the record is mid 9's though....."

    Believe that one was in "what's the fasted stock cube No2.......

    And I talked to Chris at MIR...you know the track you ran at and he said that Car number 801 was a 67 Camaro with a 469 in it......now......do I need to keep doing more research.....

    The only point I was making is that you would have to be spraying that thing quite a bit to make the power necessary to get a 3700lb car down the track in 9's.......

  17. #57
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    Ok....here's some research....on a previous post just like two weeks ago YOU said:

    "10.40@129 on a stock bottom end w/AS heads and a 226 cam(3700lbs.)
    I think the record is mid 9's though....."

    Believe that one was in "what's the fasted stock cube No2.......

    And I talked to Chris at MIR...you know the track you ran at and he said that Car number 801 was a 67 Camaro with a 469 in it......now......do I need to keep doing more research.....

    The only point I was making is that you would have to be spraying that thing quite a bit to make the power necessary to get a 3700lb car down the track in 9's.......

    i did go 10.40 with AS speed heads, 226 cam and nitrous (stock bottom end that I blew up)) and I ran a track rental on monday(with my built solid roller 347) as the slip says as car #801 wich i didnt tech in (so how would anyone know what was in my car or even what year it was)because i have no fucking roll bar let alone a cage and ran a few 9.8 passes, and a 10.36 pass n/a, my shit is legit, if it wasnt why would it be posted on tech and efa?
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 11-11-2006 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Removal of derogatory insult

  18. #58
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    And I talked to Chris at MIR...you know the track you ran at and he said that Car number 801 was a 67 Camaro with a 469 in it......now......do I need to keep doing more research..
    hey assclown, it was mine and my buddy's track rental monday(I paid for 8 cars and he paid for 8 cars) and there wasnt even 1 67 camaro there?????? matter of fact the only camaro's there were all ls1's and we rented the track from jason miller not some fag named chris?

  19. #59
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    hey assclown, it was mine and my buddy's track rental monday(I paid for 8 cars and he paid for 8 cars) and there wasnt even 1 67 camaro there?????? matter of fact the only camaro's there were all ls1's and we rented the track from jason miller not some fag named chris?
    I see your vocabulary is as limited as your stories......Chris works at MIR give em a call and ask for him....he pulled the tech card...but hey...it's your story.......I guess the laws of physics cease to exist in Maryland.......Heck I guess I have a 7 second car there........anyway....I gotta get back to my clown exercises......

  20. #60
    y0 shat is wack. choppin-suey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    glen burnie Md.
    Posts
    46

    00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    I see your vocabulary is as limited as your stories......Chris works at MIR give em a call and ask for him....he pulled the tech card...but hey...it's your story.......I guess the laws of physics cease to exist in Maryland.......Heck I guess I have a 7 second car there........anyway....I gotta get back to my clown exercises......


    dumbass there wasnt a tech card, you dont tech in on a private track rental! but just to show you how much of a clown you are we had a photographer come in and take pics......







    clearly every pic that you see isnt a 67 maro, tell your spooning buddy chris that tech'd me in that he is fired for letting me run 9's with a seatbelt and a helmet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Transmission help
    By redgtslow in forum GTO
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 09:45 AM
  2. help with transmission
    By mcdaddypball in forum Automatic Transmission
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:18 PM
  3. Question: T56 transmission please help!!!
    By Z-Man in forum Manual Transmission
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:02 AM
  4. t56 transmission
    By blackbyrd in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 06:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •