View Poll Results: What should I do?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • The honorable thing and sell it for 3250.

2 66.67%
  • Tell the 3250 guy FO and sell it for 3500.

0 0%
  • Tell em both to FO and wait out the auction.

1 33.33%

Pewter
    2000 Z28

What should I do?

Ok, heres a quandry for yall. I have my car listed on craigslist, as well as ebay. I have a potential buyer coming tomorrow to see/buy it for 3250, but I just had a phone call from a guy who offered my 3500 if the other guy doesnt come through. Im pretty sure the 3250 is going to buy it, but 3500 is a 250$ higher offer. Niether is comfirmed, but the guy who offered 3500 threw that number out like it was nothing. Which means I could potentially get 3800 out of him. My buy it now is 4 grand. My reserve is 3000 w/out my corvette rims. 3250 is dead set on getting it for that price with the rims. 3500 didnt even mention rims or anything. What would you do?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

tough choices guy. does the 3500 guy know someone else is looking at the car and he is second in line?

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

why are you selling your car so cheap?

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    tough choices guy. does the 3500 guy know someone else is looking at the car and he is second in line?
    Yeah. He actually said if the guy tomorrow doesnty buy it, he had the 3500. I was like, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    why are you selling your car so cheap?
    You need to read my other threads. Start with 99 z28 vs mk 3 supra, then find the one called metal in the oil. That should catch you up to speed.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

have the guy come and see it for $3250. you have already told him that he could see it and has a bid in. if he doesn't buy it then let the other guy see it. i know i'd be pissed as hell if someone sold a car out from under me. your choice entirely if you tell the first guy that the second guy has more money to offer. and of course you don't have to take the first offer that comes your way.

If your giving your car away, what do you want for your rims and tires? I will swap you with 5 star 16's with nittos on the back.

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    have the guy come and see it for $3250. you have already told him that he could see it and has a bid in. if he doesn't buy it then let the other guy see it. i know i'd be pissed as hell if someone sold a car out from under me. your choice entirely if you tell the first guy that the second guy has more money to offer. and of course you don't have to take the first offer that comes your way.
    Yeah, that was how I felt too. So I called him up, and told him about the other offer, but said I would still honor the 3250 today. But whoever put money down first was going to get it, so if he wanted to wait, he had a good chance of missing out. Turns out he bought a car yesterday, so he was out of the equation anyway.But I would have honored our first agreement of 3250 if he had come through.

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Z28_06374 View Post
    If your giving your car away, what do you want for your rims and tires? I will swap you with 5 star 16's with nittos on the back.
    Im not giving it away, but if the buyer wants to take the stock 16s with bald rears and like new fronts, then Ill knock a grand off the price. So when you say 5 star 16's are you also talking about the stockers? If so thanks but i have a set of those already.

Quote Originally Posted by buswwa View Post
    So when you say 5 star 16's are you also talking about the stockers? If so thanks but i have a set of those already.

Yah, those....

LPM
    2000 Camaro SS

A bird in the hand...

Thread Information