Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what exactly is a berger panel?

This is a discussion on what exactly is a berger panel? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by hec33 Had someone owe me a favor, and he's painting mine flat. Should have it back tomorrow. ...

Broken Arrow, OK

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by hec33 View Post
    Had someone owe me a favor, and he's painting mine flat. Should have it back tomorrow. My car is pewter BTW. Should I put Z28 emblems back on? (red bowtie and black Z28? Y2K, where did you buy your CAMARO fill ins? Plus, what color should I choose?
    Flat black is the true color for the Berger panels. Some choose satin or gloss black as well. I got my fill ins from

harrisburg pa.

02 vette vert

here comes an opinion but it might be hard to explain. on your car i think the fillins can only be stainless, chrome, or body color, but, and i dont want to doubt your car, y2kpewterss can pull off the super shiny letters cuz his car looks to be flawless for one, and his car is "centered" in the rear, meaning the stripe comes over the top right into the berger panel, the camaro is centered in that, and no emblems off to the sides with the godawesome cme below. if it was me i think id skip the fillins,and at least put the z-28 emblem back on and wear it proudly. dont forget if its a z-28 it can only be one car!

Starkville, MS

1999 Z28 M6

I agree with you, I may eventually go for some body color fill ins. Just gonna leave it plain for now though. Definately will put the emblem back on. Thanks for the input!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information