Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

What do you guys think of this Z?

This is a discussion on What do you guys think of this Z? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; DUDE check this out man. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...QQcmdZViewItem I cant figure it out. If I lived up that way I would have ...

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

DUDE check this out man. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...QQcmdZViewItem

I cant figure it out. If I lived up that way I would have to go look at this car.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

It's interesting. Certainly a stripper, no power windows or locks.

Not exactly what I'm looking for, and it's a little far from me.

I found a Formula not too far away though....it's a '00 A4, NBM w/tan leather, T-tops, loaded, 65k miles, aftermarket 17" chrome wheels and new tires, supposedly very clean, for 10k.

I love Formy's and like that color combo, I go look at it Wed. Might be a keeper.

white
    2002 z28

were you planning to do a p/u or or a frieght company for delv.??

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhiteZ28 View Post
    were you planning to do a p/u or or a frieght company for delv.??
    Whatever I buy, I plan on driving home myself. I can't bring myself to buy something site unseen and then trust someone to get it home in one piece for me.

That's why I'm trying to stay somewhat local.

Just found another.....

http://providence.craigslist.org/car/390520780.html

white
    2002 z28

thats the best bet, and was the thing i was going to tell you next. my cousin got screwed on a ebay buy on a Z while back.

white
    2002 z28

but if you do find a great deal here is the best trans port for you. they have shipped the 09 maro nation wide fpr GM, and loacted in MI,los angelos, AZ, and one other place, there not that expensive either. all they do is transort cars/trucks soo they know what there doing

http://www.reliable-carriers.com/

this is the only company that i would let transfer my car

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I could never buy a car w/out seeing it like on ebay although some people claim they have made money on cars they bought off ebay when they sold the cars a couple years later.

white
    2002 z28

sure there will be some great deals on ebay caause its not a 100 mile search its a nation wide search soo thats why there lots of cheap cars there, but if looked at local auto trader must of the time the price is like 5-7000 more. Just my experience, and i would never buy a car online with out at least flying or driving to it to see what it looks like. but like anybody when buying a car theres usally a couple first cars that suck soo you better know what your getting into, then JUST BEING STUCK WITH it and making the best of it

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I may fly to Tennesee from Florida tomorrow morning if this guy calls me back. He is wanting to give this guy a chance he talked with before me to get his loan approved. I told him I have cash now if I fly in before anyone else can I buy it and he said he isnt sure yet cause he wants the other guy to have a chance. Thats pretty fked up IMO. I mean is he going to go by someones word that hasnt even put up a deposit? I guess if its meant to be he will call.

white
    2002 z28

deposit dont mean crap, if its that good of a deal go there, bet him there first, throw the cheese in front of him and he'll take.

MONEY TALKS!!

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

well its sold according to the owners friend who posted it here. Funny thing is some NEWB to this site started trying to give me a bunch of bs about how I didnt really want the car and he also said I didnt have the money. LOL- The guy sellin the car sure was odd I mean when I sell a car that means first guy there with the cash gets it. What ever.

white
    2002 z28

that seem s to always be the situation..........

white
    2002 z28

even thoe i dont know anything even on my 11 bought car....... jk LOL breakneck

white
    2002 z28

sorry had to do it

white
    2002 z28

why are you looking for another car anyways, just modd the the crap out of it and smoke everything on the street. thats what im trying to do. im thinking the more i spend on this maro the less i have to lose on buying the 09 maro. and after putting lots of chinky in this one ill think twice

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhiteZ28 View Post
    why are you looking for another car anyways, just modd the the crap out of it and smoke everything on the street. thats what im trying to do. im thinking the more i spend on this maro the less i have to lose on buying the 09 maro. and after putting lots of chinky in this one ill think twice
    Haha, that's a great strategy!

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

To tell you the truth I really wanted a low milage WS6 M6 but my car is really a good car w/69,xxx miles and clean as hell w/ a flawless interior and great looking exterior. I thought it had piston slap but I found out that it was caused by the 3 cylinders misfiring cause a shop over gapped the plugs. I was happy as hell when I started the car cold after I got new plugs and no slap. I just got the trans. rebuilt and new ac too. I might just keep it.

** Greatwhite its cool LOL! I mean even best friends disagree at times. Hope we are cool now. I did apologize to you for being a pecker.

white
    2002 z28

** Greatwhite its cool LOL! I mean even best friends disagree at times. Hope we are cool now. I did apologize to you for being a pecker.

just messing around... LOL

it honestly took 6months to a year to find a flawless car on the market, i know exactly what your talking about. when your looking for the best ride its tough casue there is always something the seller wont tell you on the phone. and then those 2 hours rides get old. soo since your sitting tight keep it.

LT's, 3400 stall, FIPK,CB
    2002 Z28

I bought mine from a dealer, was back when car was 3 months old in 2002, paid 17,999 + tax and license and 5% interest rate..If anything, I think I made out better than the dealer and it was a Chevy dealership that originally sold it new for around 30k and took it back 3 months later for a trade in on a Escalade. I still today think it was a great deal, 2002 Z28, ground fx, every option available except traction control and 1,500 miles on it(even had factory chrome wheels, 12 disc cd etc). Never been in for a repair since I had it, even the windows motors are still good. Take your time and one will come your way...just make sure if you see a good deal, jump on it. Waiting has caused me to miss out on some good deals.

white
    2002 z28

woow nice deal you grabbed, i had a black TA about 2 .5 years ago and i bought that on at a dealership along with the current Z now, and i really couldnt belive the deal that i got. well i think buying a trans am in the middel of winter helped out caseu who buys a sports car with a foot of snow on the car. i rememmber walking in with cash ( blank check in hand) and offering 5 K just to get a another deal thrown back to me and surprisinly they took it

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information