Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

What do you guys think of this Z?

I'll be looking at this one this week.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...000&cardist=46

Looks pretty clean to me, but those stock wheels have to go!

Any opinions?

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Buehler?.... Buehler?.... Buehler?

Yes, no, maybe?

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Thats a pretty good deal, I would buy it if I had the money

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

You mean: Bueller, Bueller, Bueller!??
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

seems a little expensive to me.

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

doesnt look bad, but could lower the price some.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Yeah, I wouldn't want to pay that price. I'd have to haggle it down a bit.

I'm already thinking it needs new wheels, so that's another grand right there.

I think 12.5 would be a better price, but I doubt I'll be able to haggle them down that low. Worth a shot though.

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Little expensive I paid $14,000 for my 2000 SS 6 months ago with 35,000 miles and 1 owner car that was a garage queen.
    Last edited by Jays00ss; 07-31-2007 at 08:30 PM.
    2000 SS Camaro Heads, Large cam, Fast 90, 9"w/430's and locker, yada yada yada... you get the picture

1971 SS ElCamino 402 Big Block 550HP

2006 Silverado 2500HD 496 cubic inches of pure muscle

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Quote Originally Posted by Jays00ss View Post
    Little expensive I paid $13,900 for my 2000 SS 6 months ago with 35,000 miles and 1 owner car that was a garage queen.
    See that's awesome...that's EXACTLY the kind of deal I'd like to find, especially in that color...I love NBM SS's.

I just can't find them around here for that price. All the SS's with low miles are going for top dollar. I saw a car like yours F/S for 17k not too long ago.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

By the 25 cars that came up in your search in Rhode Island, that price of $13,588, for the 2001, doesn't seem to bad - KBB lists retail at around $14,715

The car really looks nice, that leather seems perfect in the pictures. Happy car hunting

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Quote Originally Posted by lvgoldie View Post
    By the 25 cars that came up in your search in Rhode Island, that price of $13,588, for the 2001, doesn't seem to bad - KBB lists retail at around $14,715

The car really looks nice, that leather seems perfect in the pictures. Happy car hunting

Yeah, cars here are a bit expensive.

I found out I can get $350 off the price right away, they have a coupon on their website. Also, I'm thinking maybe I can give up the lifetime free oil changes and get the price lower, I'm hoping maybe 12-12.5 or so. No clue if that'll work, but I figure it's worth a shot.

The car looks really clean, at least in the pics. Only flaw I see is the waterspots and missing centercap. The stockwheels are horrible, those would have to get replaced right away.

I'm going to see and drive it friday, hopefully it's as nice as it looks.

2000 Camaro SS
    1969 Z28 JL8 crossram, #'

I paid $13K for my 2000 SS with 33K miles back in Dec. So I wouldn't pay more than $12K for a plain Z28.

-
    2000 Camaro SS
    1969 Z28 JL8 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, #'s matching - being restored

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Quote Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
    I paid $13K for my 2000 SS with 33K miles back in Dec. So I wouldn't pay more than $12K for a plain Z28.

Click for full size

-
    Sounds like you got a great deal. I can't find anything even close to that. Just finished looking at ebay, those people are on crack. Although those prices DO make this one seem like a great deal.

I'm sure the fact that you bought it in december had something to do with it, I wish I could hold out that long.

pewter
    1999 z-28

if you think youre going to be happy with it, at least after a test drive, then go for it. i do suggest though that it would be a lot better if you bring the cash with you, its a lot easier to negotiate prices when the money is on hand.
    and yes it does look pretty good, at least on the pics.
    good luck.

pewter
    02 CAMARO SS

Thumbs up

seems a little expensive, but 0nly 40000 miles on an '01' not to bad. 6spd LS1! reduce the price a little go for it

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

If your looking to buy a Z I would jump at that chance. For a car in that condition with low miles(well they are low miles to me cause when I bough my car it had 51K) and they are asking a relativly fair price. I'd go and take a look at it in person and test drive her out.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    If your looking to buy a Z I would jump at that chance. For a car in that condition with low miles(well they are low miles to me cause when I bough my car it had 51K) and they are asking a relativly fair price. I'd go and take a look at it in person and test drive her out.
    Yeah, I was going to look at it today, but things came up and I ran out of time.

I'm either going tomorrow afternoon, or monday night.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Looks real nice. You've got to see it in person, but honestly I wouldn't pay over 11.5 for it. Doubt they will come down that far though.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Looks real nice. You've got to see it in person, but honestly I wouldn't pay over 11.5 for it. Doubt they will come down that far though.
    I know....

Looking at other cars listed in the area, it's not a bad price in comparison though. I guess this area is just a bit pricey for these cars.

Maybe I'll offer the 11.5 and walk, I'm not in love with the car, quite frankly black is one of my last color choices, I'd like to spend more time driving the car than washing it, and I can go either way on the M6.

I actually DID find a car I'm in love with, but no T-Tops! The T's are a must.

It sucks too...the car already has the mods I'd do, is an A4, has the wheels I'd want to put on it, and has less miles for an asking price 700 bucks lower. D'oh!

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
    I know....

Looking at other cars listed in the area, it's not a bad price in comparison though. I guess this area is just a bit pricey for these cars.

Maybe I'll offer the 11.5 and walk, I'm not in love with the car, quite frankly black is one of my last color choices, I'd like to spend more time driving the car than washing it, and I can go either way on the M6.

I actually DID find a car I'm in love with, but no T-Tops! The T's are a must.

It sucks too...the car already has the mods I'd do, is an A4, has the wheels I'd want to put on it, and has less miles for an asking price 700 bucks lower. D'oh!
    I had to be more patient, I almost bought the wrong car, but they wouldn't come down on the price. I told em the headliner was falling down. The paint isn't very shiny anymore, the muffler is bent up. Then he said you must not want it that bad then. I said no i just think it was beat to crap and I don't want pay what your asking and walked. I'm glad they didn't come down on the price now, cuz I found my car.

Don't worry there are others. They are over priced here as well. I drove 10 hrs to pick mine up from autotrader. So be patient cuz it's so worth it in the end. After the first few days of excitement you'll begin to kick yourself wishing you had waited for something else.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information