Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

What Do You Do For A Living?

This is a discussion on What Do You Do For A Living? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; When the terrorists attack Cali, he will be crying for help....

PEWTER
    2000 CAMARO SS #3821

When the terrorists attack Cali, he will be crying for help.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by SSTODD View Post
    Hahaha.... and help won't come.....

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by firechikin View Post
    Dude, you fail at life man. Go do whatever it is you want to, but try to be successful with that attitude. I've been around the block a few times, and am a former Marine so I have some wisdom I can impart on the people a little younger than me. If you choose not to listen that's cool, but your last post just screams ignorance. You probably have a hard time working for someone don't you? Can't follow orders, or direction?

Well guess what buddy, in order to BE a leader, you have to know how to follow, learn from your mistakes and always strive to be better. And your not going to make any money or last at any job unless you can show a little leadership.

Hopefully for your sake you will grow up someday. This was a pretty civilized discussion and I meant no harm to you initially, but now I see you for what you are.

Carry on, have a nice life, good luck with the crack selling.
    Ha and I'm the ignorate one. Yea, I might be the damn hood crack dealer. You'd be surprized who kids is getting their shiii to get 'em high. They might even be "your" people, but no glasses could help you see 'em people Na mean.
    Last edited by SAGGIN; 04-15-2008 at 06:38 PM.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by SSTODD View Post
    Yea, and when terrorists do attack they'll use methods and techniques the US taught 'em in the first place, i.e. Osama Bin Ladin. Who's the same force that "trained" him and his people? Wanna get the richest, strongest nation on earth back for invading their country, he turns around and flys f*ckin planes into landmark buildings. I'm in no way, shape or form am praising what happed on 9/11 but that's one on my damn reasons not to ever join the armed forces. "You" might be compelled to join the armed forces to seek revenge on what happened that day, but Georgia Bush got us on a wild goose chase and can't find a man that live's a fu*kin caves. You can't win a war when the "enemy" is willing to die cause they have been brain washed to believe they are fighting a "holy war" and the blessing God will give them in the after life is a gang of virgins. Where has this war lead to? Death and casualty on both sides, my stongest conviction to never join the armed forces no matter how well compusated I may be, or what training I will recieve or "leadership" skills I will gain. I don't care if what I say hurts you, or what I say is opposite of what you wanna hear, call me a mutha f*ckin' renegade, but I've never been afraid to say whats on my damn mind. This thread was started to see what people do for a living, so I can get some ideas input as far as what I can plan for myself down the road and some have tuned it into...shiii... .
    Last edited by SAGGIN; 04-15-2008 at 06:41 PM.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by T-TOPS View Post
    Look man, It is hell over there. i wont lie, and any one of these other SM will tell you the same. And its okay to admit your scared to go over there and fight for your country and make a very respectable chunk of change. But please don't say we dont offer you any shelter, beacause if it wasn't for the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard you wouldn't have the freedoms you have now. So whatever your reason for not wanting to join, we can respect that (unless your some anti-american terrorist) but please dont disrespect us.
    I don't mean to disrespect anyone in the armed forces. Yea, they might fight and lay down their lives for freedoms that I enjoy and for that matter take for granted everyday but they don't put a damn roof over my head. Do they provide the same "shelter" to bums, homeless people that live under bridges or in cardboard boxes? I think not. I've seen stories of retired veterains being shiited on by thier own government, the same government that'll accept you in militarianism where you can kill, get killed but won't provide you with adequate healthcare when your up in age. Yal can keep thinking what ever you want about the armed forces and if you feeling ballzy throw on a uniform and snipe some people but as for me...I rather be able to sleep at night.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    I don't mean to disrespect anyone in the armed forces. Yea, they might fight and lay down their lives for freedoms that I enjoy and for that matter take for granted everyday but they don't put a damn roof over my head. Do they provide the same "shelter" to bums, homeless people that live under bridges or in cardboard boxes? I think not. I've seen stories of retired veterains being shiited on by thier own government, the same government that'll accept you in militarianism where you can kill, get killed but won't provide you with adequate healthcare when your up in age. Yal can keep thinking what ever you want about the armed forces and if you feeling ballzy throw on a uniform and snipe some people but as for me...I rather be able to sleep at night.
    Who said it's the government's responsibility to pay for everyone? That is called communism. A lot of vets did get "shit" on after their return from Vietnam, mainly because a majority of them turned to alcohol and drugs and ruined their own lives. A life lesson, the government is not here to provide things which you should be providing for yourself, on your own. That's what your momma is for. Bums made life decisions that got them to where they are today, why is that George Bush's fault, or pvt 1st class smith's fault? Why be bitter? Any hey, at least with a box or a bridge, there is roof over the hobo's head!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

This thread is pretty far off topic now so I am closing it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information