Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

what do u guys think of these pics

This is a discussion on what do u guys think of these pics within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; great 3rd gen, i think i bought my Z after looking at a 3rd gen white with g effex. wouldnt ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member greatwhiteZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    d
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,675

    white
    2002 z28

    great 3rd gen, i think i bought my Z after looking at a 3rd gen white with g effex.

    wouldnt mind haveing both

  2. #22
    ME!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PRATTVILLE ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,007

    LPM
    01 Z28

    still some bad ass looking rims. wonder how they would look on a 4th gen? anyone seen that before?pics?

  3. #23
    Senior Member t-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    pocola oklahoma
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,121

    black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

    i have wondered that myself,ill post some more pics tomorrow i was to busy today. thanks for all of your comments my son is stoked.

  4. #24
    Senior Member SeVeReDiStOrTiOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    8,164

    05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

    Very nice third gen How do you know it only has 32k miles? The odometers reset to 0 after 99,999k miles....it could've easily been around a couple of times and for that price I wouldn't be surprised. Either way it's a awesome f-bod...

  5. #25
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Very nice third gen How do you know it only has 32k miles? The odometers reset to 0 after 99,999k miles....it could've easily been around a couple of times and for that price I wouldn't be surprised. Either way it's a awesome f-bod...
    nooooooo mine said 123,000. a friend of mines fox body was missing that first digit, but the third gens arent (unless it was in the earlier third gens)

  6. #26
    Senior Member t-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    pocola oklahoma
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,121

    black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

    there to many things to list so ill just name a few. i removed the oil cap and it looked like you could eat an egg off the head it was so clean, the front end rubber was cracked and looked original like it had been there 17 yrs but still drove tight . there were just so many tale-tale sighns. i really didnt beleive it myself until i had it home for a few days and started really checking tings out. i found an oilchage rciept when it had 17k . my freind works for a car lot and he ran a carfax on it and it came up clean. usually when you get 132k on a car like that the seat is worn tha dash is cracked numorus rattles and noises.

  7. #27
    Senior Member SeVeReDiStOrTiOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    8,164

    05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    nooooooo mine said 123,000. a friend of mines fox body was missing that first digit, but the third gens arent (unless it was in the earlier third gens)
    negative...I think you're reading the odometer wrong My 89 had 290,000 on it and the odometer said 90,000. The carfax was even screwed up on it because when it rolls over and then gets smogged, the tech doesn't know better and sends it to the DMV as low miles. Then a flag is raised by carfaxing thinking that the odo was rolled back.

    Your 86 only had 123k on it huh...hmmmm. Quick math..dodoeodo...that's 5,800k miles a year over 21 years. I saw your third gen and no offense but it had more then 123k miles on it. Hell there's a lot of LS1's out there with more miles then that on them...and that's only from 1998. So really...what's the odds that both of your third gens have "very low miles"?

  8. #28
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    negative...I think you're reading the odometer wrong My 89 had 290,000 on it and the odometer said 90,000. The carfax was even screwed up on it because when it rolls over and then gets smogged, the tech doesn't know better and sends it to the DMV as low miles. Then a flag is raised by carfaxing thinking that the odo was rolled back.

    Your 86 only had 123k on it huh...hmmmm. Quick math..dodoeodo...that's 5,800k miles a year over 21 years. I saw your third gen and no offense but it had more then 123k miles on it. Hell there's a lot of LS1's out there with more miles then that on them...and that's only from 1998. So really...what's the odds that both of your third gens have "very low miles"?
    well my odometer said 123000.0 miels... so if i was missing a digit, ur telling me my car had a million miles?

  9. #29
    Senior Member SeVeReDiStOrTiOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    8,164

    05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    well my odometer said 123000.0 miels... so if i was missing a digit, ur telling me my car had a million miles?
    Some people think the spinning digit counts Maybe they changed it after your 86 and before my 89...I dunno. If it really had 123k miles you should've sold it for more then you did...I would've anyway. I sold my IROC for $3,900 and that was several years ago...

  10. #30
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Some people think the spinning digit counts Maybe they changed it after your 86 and before my 89...I dunno. If it really had 123k miles you should've sold it for more then you did...I would've anyway. I sold my IROC for $3,900 and that was several years ago...
    lol i know the spinning digit doesnt count, thats why i included the ".0"

    it was kind of a p.o.s.... body rattled like crazy... needed a paint job, the rs gfx needed replacing, it needed alot of work. the first guy that came andl ooked at it said he sold a mint 91 z28 for $3k, so that made me think i was even askin too much lol.

  11. #31
    Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    yuma arizona
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,985

    silver
    1998 Z28

    that's fuckin sexy.

  12. #32
    Member Doom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    197

    silver
    89 BII, 02 SS

    That sure as hell beats the 89 Bronco II I got from my parents. That thing still has an exhaust leak after I had it fixed 4 times !

  13. #33
    Senior Member t-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    pocola oklahoma
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,121

    black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 98camaro View Post
    I have an 86 thats the same color, but with keystone klassics on it, and its a 2.8 5 speed. 48,000 original miles, the car is beautiful. Always been a fan of that color.
    do you have any pics of your car, me and my son would lile to see. ill put some b4 pics up.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    158

    Blue
    99 Z28

    Nice ride, and for a great price.

  15. #35
    HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! michaelinchains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    `da nati
    Posts
    999

    black
    `99 GTP/`98 formy(sold)

    very clean `lookin,like the colorway & the dark windowsgots the same wheels i put on my `83 trans am

  16. #36
    Senior Member t-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    pocola oklahoma
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,121

    black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

    couple more pics
    Last edited by t-rock; 11-25-2007 at 07:24 AM.

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    37
    Posts
    52

    Silver
    1998 camaro z28

    my first car was a 91 rs v6 without t tops. and when I was his age if someone said it had a v8 that ment it was fast. As long as you look cool with the tops off and clean paint and the sound of a v8, then i'm happy

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    158

    Blue
    99 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by zwaldo View Post
    and when I was his age if someone said it had a v8 that ment it was fast.

    Hahaha, same here. My first car was an 86 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, and all my friends said "whoa, you got a v8 for your first car!" Haha. That was the slowest thing I've ever owned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. what u guys think!? pics!
    By 98maro in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. Hey guys new to ls1.com **SOM Trans AM** (Pics)
    By SOMTRANSAM in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Where are all your pics gto guys??
    By sskid in forum GTO
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 03:30 AM
  4. OK guys as promised pics of the new car!
    By RS_SS69 in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 05:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •