Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro SS

what to do now??

when i joined ls1 a few months back ago i had my stock 02 SS M6 with factory CME. i said i could not wait to start modding and my camaro has come a long way from stock. My first couple of mods started with the lid, i did the TBB and the FRA. i then put on ceramic long tubes and a ORY. i then had it road tuned with hptuners. a little later on after that i put in some taylor wires and tr55's. (bc i fouled out a stock plug)

still waiting to be done is my 160 thermostat and i am going to work with a co worker to fab some SFC and a front tower brace.

I really want the stance to look better so i think i want to go with a set of springs and adj phr.

give me your input.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Polyurethane on car adj panhard rod, I have edelbrock umi or bmr will work just fine. If you want looks with performance strano springs when you lower it, everyone is going to tell you to get different shocks because they don't handle it well. Kyb agx adjustable is the only kyb to get because the rest are crap, bistein hd's tuned by strano to compliment the strano springs, or koni's if you have bucks go to stranoparts.com to see all the parts I just listed. Or put the springs on and get the shocks later if you don't mind going back in a second time. If you want to do the install yourself installuniversity.com has the how to and it will be up to you weather you want to take apart the front assembly at home or take it to a shop fork out $150 for them to take it apart for you. Would also reccomend lca relocation brackets to help with launches, helped get me in the 12's so much easier.

Thread Information