Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

video of me hitting 85 mph real quick

This is a discussion on video of me hitting 85 mph real quick within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by HTX your'e an interesting character aren't you? not really just addicted to speed. from age 16-20 i ...

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by HTX View Post
    your'e an interesting character aren't you?
    not really just addicted to speed. from age 16-20 i got 15 speeding tickets .....license revoked twice 1st time 60 days second time 1 year. out run the police during the year i lost them. arrested the next day on my job. thank goodness my grandmother knew the judge. i paid a fine and it didnt go on my record. only 2 tickets in the past 21 years nothing big 64/55 and 80/65. but now i have this ss that will fly and 162 mph is awefully tempting.

Black
    99 Z28

Did someone rat you out or did they get your plates. Either way it sounds like you do have a few stories.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by HTX View Post
    Did someone rat you out or did they get your plates. Either way it sounds like you do have a few stories.
    3 people told the police it was me. they sighned my warrant. i saw it when they were arresting me. dumb ass cop had it in his hand. the names there plain as day. tried my best to fight one of the guys, he ended up paying half my fine. the police had also seen me driving earlier in the car. o ya they got the plates lol. thing is the car was borrowed off my best friends dads car lot. at first they thought it was stolen. it was still in the womans name who had traded it in to the car lot. i could have probally gotten off with a lawyer but the fine was
    $ 330.00, this was back in 1981. And I got half that paid because the one guy didnt want his butt kicked. so it was cheaper to pay the fine ( i am sure it went into someones pocket ) i was charged with eluding an officer, wreckless driving , and driving on a revoked license. cost me $165.00 and didnt go on my record thanks to my dear grandmother. pretty sweet deal i thought. i was driving a honda civic that would not fall out of a tree. top speed 95 mph lol. didnt really out run them, the cop was right on my rear but disappeared all the sudden. he told me later that a wire burnt on the inside of his car and filled his car full of smoke. they had to have it towed. when i have more time i will post the whole story. i have other stories even better than that. this was back in a different time. early eighties in the small town of blue ridge ga. no way i could get by now days, with what i did back then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information