Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

video of me hitting 85 mph real quick

This is a discussion on video of me hitting 85 mph real quick within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; ...

  1. #1
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    video of me hitting 85 mph real quick


  2. #2
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    why did you stop at 85? haha Youtube is awesome!

  3. #3
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    why did you stop at 85? haha Youtube is awesome!
    i was just getting on the interstate playing around with my new camera. there was lots of traffic. soon i am going to video tape going over 120 mph at least maybe 140 mph, but hard to drive that fast and keep camera on gauges lol

  4. #4
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    i was just getting on the interstate playing around with my new camera. there was lots of traffic. soon i am going to video tape going over 120 mph at least maybe 140 mph, but hard to drive that fast and keep camera on gauges lol
    have a buddy film from the passenger seat and zoom in.

  5. #5
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    have a buddy film from the passenger seat and zoom in.
    one of my friends said he would, but would rather do it alone in case of a wreck

  6. #6
    MOTOR CITY MARO' SSTODD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    LIVONIA,MICHIGAN
    Age
    51
    Posts
    786

    PEWTER
    2000 CAMARO SS #3821

    looked a little rainy and wet.

  7. #7
    nc98z
    Guest
    That was so slow I could have watched it on dial up. Looks like you still have the 2:73s in there!

  8. #8
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    lol

    not bad man

    good thinking about the possible wreck with the friend

  9. #9
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    i hit 155mph top down with a friend

    probably the stupidest thing i've ever done

  10. #10
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    i hit 155mph top down with a friend

    probably the stupidest thing i've ever done
    top down??? thats hilarious. It must have been so loud. I know when the ttops are off anthing after 100mph is loud as hell.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    rancho cucamonga ca
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20

    red
    98 camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    top down??? thats hilarious. It must have been so loud. I know when the ttops are off anthing after 100mph is loud as hell.
    that is very true

  12. #12
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by nc98z View Post
    That was so slow I could have watched it on dial up. Looks like you still have the 2:73s in there!
    do a little more research on the 01 ss if u think its 2:73s. wasnt wide open and I am sure would smoke your lower grade z28

  13. #13
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by SSTODD View Post
    looked a little rainy and wet.
    yes was wet so i didnt really get on it all the way

  14. #14
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    i hit 155mph top down with a friend

    probably the stupidest thing i've ever done
    bet it was an awesome rush lol

  15. #15
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    i hit 155mph top down with a friend

    probably the stupidest thing i've ever done

    I did the same thing with my T-tops off and it get VERY loud!
    wont do that again any time soon.
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

    12.6 at 112

    http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

  16. #16
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_LS1 View Post
    I did the same thing with my T-tops off and it get VERY loud!
    wont do that again any time soon.
    if I were 18 again there is no doubt i would go 162 mph with the tops out

  17. #17
    Junior Member HTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    99

    Black
    99 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    if I were 18 again there is no doubt i would go 162 mph with the tops out
    holy shit. Has anyone done that? Bet that would feel like you were jumping into hyperspace. LOL

  18. #18
    Senior Member 01SOMSS!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oceanside,CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,518

    SOM
    01 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    i hit 155mph top down with a friend

    probably the stupidest thing i've ever done
    me 2 took me a few tries to gather up some balls but when I did It was great!

  19. #19
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by 01SOMSS! View Post
    me 2 took me a few tries to gather up some balls but when I did It was great!
    when u get up to 41 years old the balls tend to shink when it comes to krazy stuff in a car......i got some stories i will post sometime on here of stuff i did when i was a teen. people probally want believe some of the things i did but got some friends to back it all up lol

  20. #20
    Junior Member HTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    99

    Black
    99 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    when u get up to 41 years old the balls tend to shink when it comes to krazy stuff in a car......i got some stories i will post sometime on here of stuff i did when i was a teen. people probally want believe some of the things i did but got some friends to back it all up lol
    your'e an interesting character aren't you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. real quick
    By 00camaro16 in forum Nitrous
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:23 AM
  2. Ever play, not-real-old video games?
    By AKIRA in forum Computers / Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:24 AM
  3. real quick question- paint code???
    By blue02Z in forum General Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 06:42 PM
  4. Quick 16 video
    By Blown 98 Z in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 06:47 AM
  5. Real quick! How many quarts for diff change?
    By ErikElvis in forum Drivetrain
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 05:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •