Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 418

Vehicle history report

This is a discussion on Vehicle history report within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; This is such a help, especially in buying a car, to get a bit of info first. Is there any ...

  1. #301
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    34
    This is such a help, especially in buying a car, to get a bit of info first. Is there any way one could do this without your help? It would save you trouble, and allow us to help others out so as to repay you (well, not so much repay as allow you to not bust your balls doing this, if it isn't as easy as it could be)

  2. #302
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by silplu83 View Post
    What a nice guy, could you do mine konigandy6? thanks in advance

    2G1FP22G1X2104879
    VIN : 2G1FP22G1X2104879
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 Warranty Start Date : 07/31/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : CHEVROLET-HUMMER-CADILLAC OF TURNERSVILLE
    PO BOX 9070
    TURNERSVILLE , NJ 08012-9070
    (856) 629-8700
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 15416
    Business Associate Code : 113818
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 07/31/1999 560 miles 07/31/2002 36560 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 07/31/1999 560 miles 07/31/2005 100560 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 07/31/1999 560 miles 07/31/2007 80560 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 07/31/1999 560 miles 07/31/2002 50560 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 07/31/1999 560 miles 07/31/2006 70560 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    09/25/1999 104717 # R4490 - TRANSMITTER, REMOTE DOOR/REAR COMPARTMENT LOCK - REPLACE 4161 miles
    09/15/1998 A04879 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    No vehicle build

  3. #303
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Z View Post
    konigandy6, you and phantom are truely nice people for doing this for the last 2 months. I'm curious about something with looking through all of these reports though. What's the cut off for a car to be of that year? I've noticed some being built as far in as June and still being sold as the next year's model.

    I'd appreciate it if you could look up mine as well. VIN:2G2FV22G4W2231321
    Thanks a bunch guy!
    VIN : 2G2FV22G4W2231321
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 07/09/1998
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : WEBSTER PONTIAC
    P. O. BOX 176
    NATIONAL CITY , CA 91951-0176
    (619) 474-6633
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 24345
    Business Associate Code : 116774
    Service Contract : Yes Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 07/09/1998 93 miles 07/09/2001 36093 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 07/09/1998 93 miles 07/09/2004 100093 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 07/09/1998 93 miles 07/09/2006 80093 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 07/09/1998 93 miles 07/09/2001 50093 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 07/09/1998 93 miles 07/09/2005 70093 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    01/13/2004 066033 # J6360 - POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE REPLACEMENT 57471 miles
    12/04/2003 064631 0 J3500 - ENGINE COOLANT THERMOSTAT REPLACEMENT 55875 miles
    12/04/2003 064631 0 T2020 - TOWING 55875 miles
    12/04/2003 064631 0 N3231 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLACE 55875 miles
    02/21/2003 056121 0 N3315 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR MOTOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT 46445 miles
    05/25/2001 469448 # N3230 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - RIGHT - REPLACE 35068 miles
    08/05/1998 138823 # B0608 - REAR BUMPER FASCIA REPLACEMENT 1812 miles
    06/05/1998 A31321 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G2FV22G4W2231321
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1945 kg (4289 lb) Order Number : DJX783
    Build Date : 06/05/1998 Build Plant : 2W2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAA - STANDARD EQUIPMENT PROCESSING OPTION AG1 - POWER SEAT, DRIVER 6-WAY
    AK5 - NEXT GENERATION DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS AQ9 - ARTICULATING CUSTOM BUCKET SEATS W/ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORTS
    AU0 - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCKS
    A31 - POWER WINDOWS CC1 - LOCKING HATCH ROOF, REMOVABLE
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM DE4 - HATCH ROOF SUNSHADES, REMOVABLE
    DG7 - MIRRORS, SPORT LH/RH POWER DL5 - DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE
    FE2 - SUSPENSION SYSTEM, HANDLING GU5 - REAR PERFORM AXLE, 3.23 RATIO
    G80 - DIFFERENTIAL, LIMITED SLIP IL2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN
    J65 - BRAKES, PWR 4-WHL,DISC FRT & RR K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR
    LS1 - 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MX0 - TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC
    M30 - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION NB6 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS - TIER 1
    NP5 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED W/LEATHER WRAPPED SHIFT KNOB NW9 - TRACTION CONTROL, ELECTRONIC
    PA6 - PAINTED STYLED WHEEL QLC - TIRES, P245/50ZR16 PERFORMANCE
    R6J - CDN R7X - SECURITY PACKAGE CONSISTS OF: THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
    STE - ASM PLT ST. THERESE T43 - SPOILER, REAR DECK LID
    T78 - HEADLAMP CONTROL DELETE UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM
    UB3 - RALLY GAGES W/TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    U75 - POWER ANTENNA VG6 - BUMPER STD IMPACT 5.0 MPR CALIF
    VG8 - VEHICLE LABEL-NOTICE TO BUYER V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S.
    WS9 - FORMULA OPTION W55 - RADIO ETR AM/FM STEREO W/COMPACT DISC PLAYER, GRAPHIC EQUALIZER, INCL. CLOCK, SEEK UP/DOWN, MONSOON 500 WATT PEAK POWER W/10 SPEAKER PREMIUM SOUND, LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    YA7 - EMISSION TEST-CALIF. ASM. LINE YF5 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS
    Y82 - TRANS AM OPTION 1SA - OPTION GROUP - 1SA
    14I - TRIM, DARK PEWTER 142 - TRIM, DARK PEWTER LEATHER
    28U - PAINT, NAVY BLUE METALLIC 6ZM - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS
    7ZM - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS 8TH - COMPONENT RR LH COMPUT SEL SUSP
    9TH - COMPONENT RR RH COMPUT SEL SUSP

  4. #304
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    I would have to agree it's pretty damn nice to take all of these VIN's and do this. I'd be grateful if you'd do the same if you get the chance. IT should be a long one. haha

    vin: 2GIFP22GX22113007
    I hope you meant 2G1 and not 2GI

    VIN : 2G1FP22GX22113007
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 09/12/2001
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : WHITLOW CHEVROLET CORP.
    PO BOX 35005
    RICHMOND , VA 23235-0005
    (804) 320-8000
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 14479
    Business Associate Code : 113744
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2004 36023 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2007 100023 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2009 80023 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2004 36023 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1080 - WEATHERSTRIP - FRONT DOOR OPENING - RIGHT - ALIGN OR REPLA 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1081 - WEATHERSTRIP - FRONT DOOR OPENING - LEFT - ALIGN OR REPLAC 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1420 - WEATHERSTRIP, HATCH OR FRONT ROOF PANEL - RIGHT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1421 - WEATHERSTRIP, HATCH OR FRONT ROOF PANEL - LEFT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C0100 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - RIGHT - ALIGN 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C0101 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - LEFT - ALIGN 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C2770 - ASH TRAY, CONSOLE - FRONT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # D1440 - DEFLECTOR, AIR (OUTLET VENT) - RIGHT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    02/27/2003 165840 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 23915 miles
    02/27/2003 165840 # Z5000 - DEALER/RETAILER TRADE(PART OBTAINED LOCALLY) 23915 miles
    11/21/2002 160978 # F2003 - COVER AND/OR GASKET, DIFFERENTIAL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - RE 18755 miles
    11/14/2002 160650 # F2003 - COVER AND/OR GASKET, DIFFERENTIAL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - RE 18506 miles
    11/14/2002 160650 # L1020 - CAP, FUEL TANK - REPLACE 18506 miles
    08/14/2002 155657 # J0667 - BELT, PRIMARY ACCESSORY DRIVE - REPLACE 13984 miles
    10/30/2001 140640 # E0420 - WHEEL - ONE - R&R OR REPLACE 5269 miles
    08/24/2001 A13007 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22GX22113007
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1928 kg (4251 lb) Order Number : DNMJ74
    Build Date : 08/24/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
    CAE - UPFITTER CONVERSION - Z28 CC1 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS W/LOCKS
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DE4 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANEL SUNSHADES DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE GU5 - LIMITED SLIP AXLE
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE
    MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
    NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    N73 - CUSTOM SPORT WHEEL PBT - ID TEMPORARY HOOD, PROC OPTION
    QFK - P275/40 ZR-17 S/B RADIAL B/W R9Z - POMS AUTO SEQUENCE
    SLL - SOLD ORDERS STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    TS9 - HIGH LEVEL STOP LAMP - DELETE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) UZ7 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM Z28 & UPLEVEL ON BASE COUPE)
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA WU8 - "SS" PERFORMANCE/APPEARANCE PKG INCLUDES: *325 HORSEPOWER *FORCED AIR INDUCTION HOOD *17" ALUMINUM WHEELS *SS SPECIFIC REAR SPOILER *HI PERF. RIDE & HANDLING SUSP. *LOW RESTRICTION DUAL OUTLET EXHAUST SYSTEM *SS BADGING
    Y2Y - SALES PACKAGE CAMARO SS DUAL Z28 - CAMARO Z28
    1SD - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY) 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    13Q - SEBRING SILVER METALLIC BODY SIDE MOLDINGS 13U - EXT SEBRING SILVER METALLIC
    19B - INT EBONY CLOTH 19I - EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    6BS - FRONT SPRING 7BS - FRONT SPRING
    8TJ - REAR SPRING 9TJ - REAR SPRING

  5. #305
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit001 View Post
    This is such a help, especially in buying a car, to get a bit of info first. Is there any way one could do this without your help? It would save you trouble, and allow us to help others out so as to repay you (well, not so much repay as allow you to not bust your balls doing this, if it isn't as easy as it could be)
    Please refrain from posting VIN's that don't belong to you. Again, this is private information that I am trying to hook you guys up with, I dont want anyone pissed off because I published their VIN without their consent.

    That being said, most GM dealer service dept. employees have access to the GM VIS. And if they are nice like me, they will just help you out.

    2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

    2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

    2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

    2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

  6. #306
    Senior Member illcul8troffcr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,344

    Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I hope you meant 2G1 and not 2GI

    VIN : 2G1FP22GX22113007
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 09/12/2001
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : WHITLOW CHEVROLET CORP.
    PO BOX 35005
    RICHMOND , VA 23235-0005
    (804) 320-8000
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 14479
    Business Associate Code : 113744
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2004 36023 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2007 100023 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2009 80023 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 09/12/2001 23 miles 09/12/2004 36023 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1080 - WEATHERSTRIP - FRONT DOOR OPENING - RIGHT - ALIGN OR REPLA 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1081 - WEATHERSTRIP - FRONT DOOR OPENING - LEFT - ALIGN OR REPLAC 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1420 - WEATHERSTRIP, HATCH OR FRONT ROOF PANEL - RIGHT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C1421 - WEATHERSTRIP, HATCH OR FRONT ROOF PANEL - LEFT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C0100 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - RIGHT - ALIGN 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C0101 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - LEFT - ALIGN 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # C2770 - ASH TRAY, CONSOLE - FRONT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    12/16/2003 181961 # D1440 - DEFLECTOR, AIR (OUTLET VENT) - RIGHT - REPLACE 38053 miles
    02/27/2003 165840 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 23915 miles
    02/27/2003 165840 # Z5000 - DEALER/RETAILER TRADE(PART OBTAINED LOCALLY) 23915 miles
    11/21/2002 160978 # F2003 - COVER AND/OR GASKET, DIFFERENTIAL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - RE 18755 miles
    11/14/2002 160650 # F2003 - COVER AND/OR GASKET, DIFFERENTIAL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - RE 18506 miles
    11/14/2002 160650 # L1020 - CAP, FUEL TANK - REPLACE 18506 miles
    08/14/2002 155657 # J0667 - BELT, PRIMARY ACCESSORY DRIVE - REPLACE 13984 miles
    10/30/2001 140640 # E0420 - WHEEL - ONE - R&R OR REPLACE 5269 miles
    08/24/2001 A13007 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22GX22113007
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1928 kg (4251 lb) Order Number : DNMJ74
    Build Date : 08/24/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
    CAE - UPFITTER CONVERSION - Z28 CC1 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS W/LOCKS
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DE4 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANEL SUNSHADES DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE GU5 - LIMITED SLIP AXLE
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE
    MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
    NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    N73 - CUSTOM SPORT WHEEL PBT - ID TEMPORARY HOOD, PROC OPTION
    QFK - P275/40 ZR-17 S/B RADIAL B/W R9Z - POMS AUTO SEQUENCE
    SLL - SOLD ORDERS STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    TS9 - HIGH LEVEL STOP LAMP - DELETE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) UZ7 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM Z28 & UPLEVEL ON BASE COUPE)
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA WU8 - "SS" PERFORMANCE/APPEARANCE PKG INCLUDES: *325 HORSEPOWER *FORCED AIR INDUCTION HOOD *17" ALUMINUM WHEELS *SS SPECIFIC REAR SPOILER *HI PERF. RIDE & HANDLING SUSP. *LOW RESTRICTION DUAL OUTLET EXHAUST SYSTEM *SS BADGING
    Y2Y - SALES PACKAGE CAMARO SS DUAL Z28 - CAMARO Z28
    1SD - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY) 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    13Q - SEBRING SILVER METALLIC BODY SIDE MOLDINGS 13U - EXT SEBRING SILVER METALLIC
    19B - INT EBONY CLOTH 19I - EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    6BS - FRONT SPRING 7BS - FRONT SPRING
    8TJ - REAR SPRING 9TJ - REAR SPRING
    Thanks man damn that was fast
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

  7. #307
    TunedByFrost supporter rel3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, MD.
    Posts
    723

    Cranberry Red
    1971 Chevelle SS 402

    Very nice of you to take the time to do this for all of us.

    If you don't mind, could you do one for my Camaro? Thank you in advance.

    2G1FP22G9Y2156990

  8. #308
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by rel3rd View Post
    Very nice of you to take the time to do this for all of us.

    If you don't mind, could you do one for my Camaro? Thank you in advance.

    2G1FP22G9Y2156990
    VIN : 2G1FP22G9Y2156990
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2000 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 09/11/2000
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : WIN KELLY CHEVROLET BUICK PONTIAC GMC
    12421 AUTO DR
    CLARKSVILLE , MD 21029-1266
    (410) 988-9522
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 14219
    Business Associate Code : 113707
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 09/11/2000 66 miles 09/11/2003 36066 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 09/11/2000 66 miles 09/11/2006 100066 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 09/11/2000 66 miles 09/11/2008 80066 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 09/11/2000 66 miles 09/11/2003 50066 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 09/11/2000 66 miles 09/11/2007 70066 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    01/14/2003 359254 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 31037 miles
    01/07/2003 358609 # L2004 - EXHAUST SYSTEM - ALIGN 30744 miles
    01/07/2003 358609 # C3348 - FRONT SIDE DOOR TRIM PANEL REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 30744 miles
    01/07/2003 358609 # N0110 - BATTERY - ONE - REPLACE 30744 miles
    11/20/2001 119567 # E5800 - SHOCK ABSORBER, REAR - RIGHT - REPLACE 10271 miles
    07/17/2001 113555 # F1280 - PROPELLER SHAFT ASSEMBLY - R&R OR REPLACE 7591 miles
    03/30/2000 A56990 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G9Y2156990
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2000 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1934 kg (4264 lb) Order Number : CHGKQM
    Build Date : 03/30/2000 Build Plant : 2Y2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE DOOR LOCK AND TRUNK OPENER
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM A31 - POWER WINDOWS
    A90 - POWER TRUNK OPENER B35 - COLOR-KEYED CARPETED FLOOR MATS
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CAE
    CC1 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS W/LOCKS C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING DE4
    DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL
    FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM GU5 - REAR AXLE 3.23 RATIO
    G80 - LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL-REAR AXLE IP2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-AUTO
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1
    MX0 - 4-SPD. AUTO. TRANS. W/OVERDRIVE M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
    NC1 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS LEV NG1
    NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL NW9
    N73 PBT - ID TEMPORARY HOOD, PROC OPTION
    QFK STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER
    UK3 UN0 - AM/FM STEREO W/CD PLAYER
    UZ7 U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA
    VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL
    V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    WU8 - "SS" PERFORMANCE/APPEARANCE PKG Z28 - CAMARO Z28
    1AY - STOCK ORDERS PROC OPTION 1SD - OPTION PACKAGE 04
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 19I - INT EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    192 - INT EBONY 6ZL - FRONT SPRING
    7ZL - FRONT SPRING 8TJ - REAR SPRING
    81Q 81U - BRIGHT RED
    9TJ - REAR SPRING

  9. #309
    Member GNICTRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    558

    Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

    do mine please.....2000 ws6
    2G2FV22G8Y2101772

    and
    2000 firebird
    once i get the vin

    thanks!

  10. #310
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    mississippi
    Posts
    5

    white
    1999

    99 Ss

    hi, I just purchased my 99 Camaro a few days ago. I was wondering if you could do one for me. It would be greatly appreciated.
    VIN: 2G1FP22G9X2130257

  11. #311
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by GNICTRY View Post
    do mine please.....2000 ws6
    2G2FV22G8Y2101772

    and
    2000 firebird
    once i get the vin

    thanks!
    VIN : 2G2FV22G8Y2101772
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 11/27/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : D&J AUTOMOTIVE, LLC
    PO BOX 624
    LOUISBURG , NC 27549-0624
    (919) 496-5161
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 04645
    Business Associate Code : 114053
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2002 36052 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2005 100052 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2007 80052 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2002 50052 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2006 70052 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    01/09/2007 374346 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 79868 miles
    03/30/2004 045905 B N3230 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - RIGHT - REPLACE 46000 miles
    08/06/2003 128721 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 35893 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 D N2321 32405 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 3 N6612 - WIRING AND/OR CONNECTOR - EXTERIOR LIGHTING - REPAIR OR RE 32405 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 B N3231 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLACE 32405 miles
    03/17/2003 236726 0 N4829 - MODULE - HEADLAMP CLOSURE PANEL - REPLACE 32317 miles
    11/27/2002 228653 # N3231 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLACE 28822 miles
    09/05/2002 222327 # C0183 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 26259 miles
    09/05/2002 222327 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 26259 miles
    05/15/2002 212640 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 22613 miles
    06/07/2001 087593 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 12313 miles
    02/28/2001 082557 # C9051 - GUIDE AND/OR COVER, SAFETY BELT - LEFT - R&R OR REPLACE 8935 miles
    01/16/2001 080448 # C2020 - SUNSHADE REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 7611 miles
    05/20/2000 031227 # E0203 - WHEEL - FOUR - BALANCE 3122 miles
    08/02/1999 201772 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G2FV22G8Y2101772
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1944 kg (4287 lb) Order Number : BQGZ5G
    Build Date : 08/02/1999 Build Plant : 2Y2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAA - STANDARD EQUIPMENT PROCESSING OPTION AG1 - POWER SEAT, DRIVER 6-WAY
    AK5 - DUAL FRONTAL AIR BAGS AR9
    AU0 - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCKS
    A31 - POWER WINDOWS CAF
    CC1 C60 - AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM
    DE4 DG7 - DUAL REMOTE CONTROL MIRRORS
    DL5 - DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE FE4
    GU5 G80 - LIMITED SLIP TORSEN REAR DIFFERENTIAL
    IP3 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN J65 - BRAKES, PWR 4-WHL,DISC FRT & RR
    K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR LS1
    MX0 - TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC M30 - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    NC1 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS LEV NC7 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS OVERRIDE
    NG1 - NORTHEAST EMISSIONS NP5 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED WITH RADIO CONTROLS
    NW9 - TRACTION CONTROL, ELECTRONIC N66
    PBT QFK
    R7X - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY/CONTENT THEFT R9P - POWER PACKAGE INCLUDES: POWER DOOR LOCKS RETAINED ACCESSORY POWER, POWER WINDOWS INCLUDING EXPRESS DOWN DRIVER'S SIDE DUAL POWER SPORT MIRRORS POWER ANTENNA
    STE - ASM PLT ST. THERESE T43 - SPOILER, REAR DECK LID
    T78 UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM
    UB3 - RALLY GAGES W/TACHOMETER UK3 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED W/ RADIO CONTROLS
    U1S - REMOTE COMPACT DISC CHANGER, TRUNK MOUNTED, 12 DISC CAPACITY U75 - POWER ANTENNA
    VM3 - BUMPER STD IMPACT 5 MPH FRT &RR V12
    V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S. WS6
    WS9 W55
    Y82 1SA - OPTION GROUP - 1SA
    13U - PAINT, BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC 19I - INT TRIM, EBONY
    193 - TRIM, EBONY 6ZR - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS
    7ZR - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS 8HS - COMPONENT RR LH COMPUT SEL SUSP
    9HS - COMPONENT RR RH COMPUT SEL SUSP

  12. #312
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by stevensramair6speed View Post
    hi, I just purchased my 99 Camaro a few days ago. I was wondering if you could do one for me. It would be greatly appreciated.
    VIN: 2G1FP22G9X2130257
    VIN : 2G1FP22G9X2130257
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 Warranty Start Date : 06/28/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : KOOL CHEVROLET, INC.
    3770 PLAINFIELD NE
    GRAND RAPIDS , MI 49525-2489
    (616) 364-9431
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 44005
    Business Associate Code : 115183
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 06/28/1999 455 miles 06/28/2002 36455 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 06/28/1999 455 miles 06/28/2005 100455 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 06/28/1999 455 miles 06/28/2007 80455 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 06/28/1999 455 miles 06/28/2002 36455 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    10/18/1999 333235 # E2020 - WHEEL ALIGNMENT - CHECK AND/OR ADJUST 2550 miles
    10/18/1999 333235 # Z7910 - 1-WAY SHUTTLE COURTESY TRANSPORTATION 2550 miles
    03/25/1999 A30257 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles

    No vehicle build

  13. #313
    Member GNICTRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    558

    Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

    great thanks!...still trying to get other one..

  14. #314
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Winona,MN
    Posts
    1
    This is really nice of you!

    Would you mind running mine?

    VIN# 2G1FP22G6X2131530

  15. #315
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by cpiman View Post
    This is really nice of you!

    Would you mind running mine?

    VIN# 2G1FP22G6X2131530
    VIN : 2G1FP22G6X2131530
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 Warranty Start Date : 07/09/1999
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : LEWISTON AUTO CO., INC.
    PO BOX 40
    LEWISTON , MN 55952-0040
    (507) 523-2164
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 18509
    Business Associate Code : 111549
    Service Contract : Yes Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 07/09/1999 21 miles 07/09/2002 36021 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 07/09/1999 21 miles 07/09/2005 100021 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 07/09/1999 21 miles 07/09/2007 80021 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 07/09/1999 21 miles 07/09/2002 36021 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    04/29/2005 029342 0 N3314 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR MOTOR REPLACEMENT - RIGHT 34757 miles
    01/04/2005 026558 # S5500 - BODY OPENING - WINDSHIELD - CORROSION PERFORATION REPAIR 33985 miles
    01/04/2005 026558 # S5150 - PILLAR, WINDSHIELD - RIGHT - CORROSION PERFORATION REPAIR 33985 miles
    01/04/2005 026558 # S5151 - PILLAR, WINDSHIELD - LEFT - CORROSION PERFORATION REPAIR 33985 miles
    03/15/2004 018800 0 F2023 - SEAL, PINION SHAFT OIL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - REPLACE 31381 miles
    07/18/2002 003183 0 B9650 - HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP REPLACEMENT 27901 miles
    09/11/2001 051999 # D4440 - COMPRESSOR ASSEMBLY - REPLACE 20946 miles
    06/15/2000 049233 # J0587 - PUSH ROD - ONE CYL - BOTH BANKS - REPLACE 11129 miles
    01/28/2000 048437 # R2892 - SENSOR, SHOCK (THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM) - REPLACE 8329 miles
    04/08/1999 A31530 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    No vehicle build

  16. #316
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9
    You should be on vacation now, but I'll ask anyway.

    1998 SS Convertible (at least it better be a real SS!)

    2G1FP32G6W2133752

    Thanks - TC
    Last edited by tc-camaro; 07-03-2008 at 04:54 PM.

  17. #317
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by tc-camaro View Post
    You should be on vacation now, but I'll ask anyway.

    1998 SS Convertible (at least it better be a real SS!)

    2G1FP32G6W2133752

    Thanks - TC
    Sorry.... out of the office till tuesday, I will hit you up then! I can tell you right now that it is a real SS though....... that should feed you through the weekend

    On that note.... everyone have a fun (but safe) 4th of July weekend!!!


  18. #318
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Sorry.... out of the office till tuesday, I will hit you up then! I can tell you right now that it is a real SS though....... that should feed you through the weekend

    On that note.... everyone have a fun (but safe) 4th of July weekend!!!

    Many thanks! Not only will the SS confirmation feed me, even more importantly it will let me sleep soundly!

  19. #319
    Member Justin93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CANFIELD, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    654

    PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

    would you mind doing mine?
    2G1FP22GX22113251
    Thanks!

  20. #320
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by tc-camaro View Post
    You should be on vacation now, but I'll ask anyway.

    1998 SS Convertible (at least it better be a real SS!)

    2G1FP32G6W2133752

    Thanks - TC
    VIN : 2G1FP32G6W2133752
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -1998 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE Warranty Start Date : 04/24/1998
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : RAMP CHEVROLET INC.
    PO DRAWER 1010
    PORT JEFFERSON STATION , NY 11776-0710
    (631) 473-1234
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 02107
    Business Associate Code : 111270
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 98047 EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE FAILURES N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 04/24/1998 8 miles 04/24/2001 36008 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 04/24/1998 8 miles 04/24/2004 100008 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 04/24/1998 8 miles 04/24/2006 80008 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 04/24/1998 8 miles 04/24/2001 50008 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 04/24/1998 8 miles 04/24/2005 70008 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    10/21/2002 112174 0 M0014 - LUBE, OIL AND FILTER 27751 miles
    05/10/2002 103260 0 M0014 - LUBE, OIL AND FILTER 25650 miles
    05/10/2002 103260 0 M0021 - MAINTENANCE SERVICE - TIRE ROTATION 25650 miles
    10/26/2001 092548 0 J0710 - PULLEY, CRANKSHAFT BALANCER - REPLACE 23196 miles
    10/10/2001 091591 0 M0014 - LUBE, OIL AND FILTER 22924 miles
    09/24/2001 090562 0 F2283 - BEARING, PINION (FRONT AND/OR REAR) - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - 22650 miles
    10/12/1998 121853 # V0215 - 98 CV CAMAROS, PN FIREBIRD- EXHAUST GAS RECIR VLE FAILURE 2928 miles
    10/12/1998 121853 # B7540 - MOLDING, WINDSHIELD REVEAL - R&R OR REPLACE 2928 miles
    09/24/1998 120808 # E0420 - WHEEL - ONE - R&R OR REPLACE 2635 miles
    09/24/1998 120808 # B3241 - LATCH - LEFT - REPLACE 2635 miles
    06/11/1998 115146 # A0018 - FRONT BUMPER FASCIA REFINISH/CLEAR COAT 816 miles
    06/05/1998 115146 # E2920 - BALL JOINT, CONTROL ARM - UPPER - RIGHT - REPLACE 816 miles
    06/05/1998 115146 # Z5001 - VIP FREIGHT/POSTAGE REIMBURESEMENT 816 miles
    06/05/1998 115146 # A0690 - FENDER, FRONT - REFINISH/CLEAR COAT - RIGHT SIDE 816 miles
    06/04/1998 83D3F0 # T2020 - TOWING 816 miles
    03/05/1998 A33752 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP32G6W2133752
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -1998 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1963 kg (4328 lb) Order Number : 318EJX
    Build Date : 03/04/1998 Build Plant : 2W2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY DRIVER POWER SEAT AK5 - NEXT GENERATION DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - CLOTH BUCKET SEATS AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B35 - COLOR-KEYED REAR CARPETED MATS
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CAE - UPFITTER CONVERSION - Z28
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    GU5 - REAR AXLE 3.23 RATIO G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
    IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN - AR9 J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES
    K34 - ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL WITH RESUME SPEED K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR
    LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE NB6 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS TIER1
    NG1 - MASS/NY/CT EMISSIONS NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    N73 - CUSTOM SPORT WHEEL PBT - TEMP. HOOD - UPFITTER DELIVERY
    QFK - P275/40 ZR-17 S/B RADIAL B/W R7A - GENUINE CUSTOMER CARE PACKAGE * NO DEDUCTIBLE BUMPER- TO- BUMPER 3 YEAR/36,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY * 24 HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE * COURTESY TRANSPORTATION AT PARTICIPATING DEALERS * "SCOTCHGARD" PROTECTOR * SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS
    R9Z - POMS AUTO SEQUENCE STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER
    UN0 - MONSOON PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM ELEC TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN DIGITAL CLOCK, COMPACT DISC PLAYER AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME U62 - DUAL COAX 4-SPEAKER SYSTEM
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VL7 - NEW YORK - STANDARD 5 MPH BUMPER IMPACT V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA WU8 - "SS" PERFORMANCE/APPEARANCE PKG
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1AZ - SOLD ORDERS PROC OPTION
    1SH - Z28 CONVERTIBLE 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    13Q - SEBRING SILVER METALLIC BODY SIDE MOLDINGS 13U - SEBRING SILVER METALLIC
    14B - DARK GRAY CLOTH 14I - DARK GRAY INTERIOR TRIM
    41T - BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP 6ZM - FRONT SPRING
    7ZM - FRONT SPRING 8TJ - REAR SPRING
    9TJ - REAR SPRING

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vehicle History Report???
    By rajiv1998 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:34 PM
  2. When A Show Vehicle Should STAY a SHOW vehicle
    By CJREX in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
  3. WS6 history report
    By Formula_LS1 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 04:38 PM
  4. Anyone need a Carfax History Report?
    By bipolar in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 07:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •