Are these real or really fake?

This is a discussion on Are these real or really fake? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8500K...QQcmdZViewItem I want to avoid doing a HID conversion for my fogs, I found these 894 bulbs on ebay but ...

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Are these real or really fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8500K...QQcmdZViewItem

I want to avoid doing a HID conversion for my fogs, I found these 894 bulbs on ebay but it looks a little bogus. Plus I'm always hesitant to buy something for a certain vehicle when in the ad they show different vehicles. What do you guys think, is it worth attempting to purchase? Thanks.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

They are real bulbs, they will be blue, and will be brighter than the stock ones, but with a bluish tint.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Thanks for the response, but i was wondering if these are junk bulbs or not. I ordered the Sylvania silverstar ultras for my highs and lows don't want my fogs to be yellow. These just seem like they are going to be junk because they are so cheap. Should i go with these or not?

Black
    2000 TA

pm me and i will give you a website for decent bulbs that are decent prices. I have used them in the past and am very happy with them.

Black
    1998 Z/28

real HIDs are expesive as shit and comes with 2 ballast boxes along with different bulbs
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheelieke5.jpg361hp 351tq 98 Z/28 A4 SLP Lid/Smooth Bellow/LM2 K&N Filter Pacesetter Headers TSP Y Pipe Z06 Style Wheels B&M shifter Yank 3200 Prothane Motor/Trans Mounts Torquer V2/7.425" p-rods/Comp Springs
    $, the replacement for displacement.

Pewter
    2002 Camaro SS

i can personally vouche for euro deszigns bulbs. they are farily cheap and have a lifetime warranty (just save the original box so you can mail it back to them). a while back i changed out my stock low and high beam bulbs for their8500k bulbs. it really improved the look of my car (plus made it brighter when driving). there are some good before and after pics of the install on the last page of my cardomain. you can really see the difference between the stock yellow bulbs and these blue/white ones.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'm going to go with these since they are so cheap. Although I would like to check out those bulbs you are talking about texintag. Pm you? Not sure what that means or how to do that. Let me know. Thanks again.

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

pm means send him a personal message through ls1.com

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

got ya, he already emailed me. thanks.

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 02ultraZ View Post
    Thanks for the response, but i was wondering if these are junk bulbs or not. I ordered the Sylvania silverstar ultras for my highs and lows don't want my fogs to be yellow. These just seem like they are going to be junk because they are so cheap. Should i go with these or not?
    Please please post pics up if you get these bulbs. I am wanting to go with the silverstar ultra bulbs but same as you i don't want my fogs to be yellow. I ran across the these same bulbs on ebay when I was looking around for 894's but was't sure how they would match the ultra. So please if you get these let us know how well they match and pics at night would be great.
    05 PBM GTO
    Cold Air Inductions CAI,
    Relocated IAT with omega,
    Slp Predator tune,
    Flowmaster axle back with H pipe,
    Custom tuned TCM.
    BC Racing coil overs

Sold 01 z28

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    Please please post pics up if you get these bulbs. I am wanting to go with the silverstar ultra bulbs but same as you i don't want my fogs to be yellow. I ran across the these same bulbs on ebay when I was looking around for 894's but was't sure how they would match the ultra. So please if you get these let us know how well they match and pics at night would be great.
    I will def post some pics when it's done. It will be at least two weeks though, i have front end off the car because im repainting it and i'm putting a new grille in it. plus i still need to decide which bulbs to order. Even if these bulbs don't match perfectly i'd rather have them be tinted blue instead of a hazey yellow like the stock bulbs.

Thread Information