Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 85

These mustangs know their place!!!

This is a discussion on These mustangs know their place!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I never get a stang to race unless I'm in my truck....

  1. #61
    Senior Member Danger731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    6,712
    I never get a stang to race unless I'm in my truck.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Danger731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    6,712
    classic

    yes LS1s are rated at 305 HP, to bad they put down more then that to the rear wheels

  3. #63
    Senior Member Danger731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    6,712
    classic

    yes LS1s are rated at 305 HP, to bad they put down more then that to the rear wheels

    i seriously call BS to this that you having edge on an LS1 at 110mph.. thats where they pull like a b*tch.. everyone knows it.. (unless the driver somehow sucked.) also SS models are EXCATLY the same as Z28s.. NO performance difference..

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    cvr
    Posts
    7
    I'm a regular on mustang forums +1 90% of the people on their are 18 or under and I am one of them and alot of them dont even know how many liters an ls1 has. however there are alot of people that know what their talking about. Go into the 5.0 section. I wish I could have an ls1 engine but I dont have the money and I personally hate the looks of camaros but that is personal opinon. My dream would be a stang with a ls1 in it but I'm gonna settle for my 351 that i'm putting in next winter .

    This forum has better smilies too.

    Oh ya I drive a 94 gt

  5. #65
    Junior Member Albert87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fresno CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    61

    Red
    2000 Z28 Camaro M6

    Quote Originally Posted by stangman94 View Post
    I'm a regular on mustang forums +1 90% of the people on their are 18 or under and I am one of them and alot of them dont even know how many liters an ls1 has. however there are alot of people that know what their talking about. Go into the 5.0 section. I wish I could have an ls1 engine but I dont have the money and I personally hate the looks of camaros but that is personal opinon. My dream would be a stang with a ls1 in it but I'm gonna settle for my 351 that i'm putting in next winter .

    This forum has better smilies too.

    Oh ya I drive a 94 gt
    So u dont like CAMAROS huh?????????HAHAHAHA

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    cvr
    Posts
    7
    I love camaros just not a fan of how they look. I joined this forums to learn about camaros. If its not foreign and has 8 cylinders I like it.

  7. #67
    Junior Member Albert87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fresno CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    61

    Red
    2000 Z28 Camaro M6

    Then ur just like me in a way

  8. #68
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

    Quote Originally Posted by stangman94 View Post
    I love camaros just not a fan of how they look. I joined this forums to learn about camaros. If its not foreign and has 8 cylinders I like it.
    Your looking at the wrong car then. Take a look at the bad ass sexy Trans-am! Everyone knows they are better looking!

  9. #69
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    Your looking at the wrong car then. Take a look at the bad ass sexy Trans-am! Everyone knows they are better looking!
    ^ every chance you get!!!

  10. #70
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

    Quote Originally Posted by lvlustang View Post
    Its car enthusiasts like this guy that I like.

    I am the same way, I give respect to where it is due.
    +1

  11. #71
    -S-howtime -S-teele (SS) showtimesteele99SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Haddon Heights NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    219

    Black
    1999 SS Camaro #4,510

    the funny part is were comparing cars that are 5-6 years apart lol and ford still couldnt get it rightlol lets compare 2000 2001 2002 stangs wit the 98-02 camaro lol hahaha lets not embarress them tooo much am i right lol

  12. #72
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    ^ every chance you get!!!
    Just gotta keep things straight!

  13. #73
    Exalted Cyclops 67CamaroRSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,824

    2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

    I have a friend who has a 05 Mustang as well as other cars (02 Z28 + 06 300C). he likes the Mustang's performance so little that he's putting a turbo on it so it'll keep up with the 300C.

  14. #74
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

    Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I have a friend who has a 05 Mustang as well as other cars (02 Z28 + 06 300C). he likes the Mustang's performance so little that he's putting a turbo on it so it'll keep up with the 300C.
    I looked into getting a new Mustang at a point when I was deciding to keep my car and get going with the mods or sell it and get something new. Then I drove a bunch and decided I'd need to mod the Mustang to match what I already had! Decision made easy.

  15. #75
    JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    College Station TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,873

    Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

    EVERYONE LISTEN......Z28's HAVE LT1's IN EM!!!!!! U WILL BEAT THEM!!!!!!

    Lol......Aparently that guy has played way too much grand turismo 3 haha...
    In the game it says that.....but then again the z28 u are driving is a lt1 camaro.....and the ss is a ls1 camaro....
    They just had to make a difference in em in the game

    TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

    "I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

  16. #76
    おれわCamaroがいじん! chaosinfinite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    198

    Black
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

    Mustangs are embarrasing...Trans Am's/Firebirds look nice no doubt. Personally I just don't like the flip up lights...(not a fan of them on any car.) Camaro's.....=..(speechless)...

  17. #77
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    90

    black
    02 z28 vert M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank View Post
    EVERYONE LISTEN......Z28's HAVE LT1's IN EM!!!!!! U WILL BEAT THEM!!!!!!

    Lol......Aparently that guy has played way too much grand turismo 3 haha...
    In the game it says that.....but then again the z28 u are driving is a lt1 camaro.....and the ss is a ls1 camaro....
    They just had to make a difference in em in the game
    WTF did u just say? lmao huh?

  18. #78
    Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    houston, tx
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,045

    red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    First of all an SS is not a Z28 w/ a diff hood.


    an SS has the LS1 engine in it and will probably beat a stock '05 GT 90% of the time. Now through in a tune and CAI possibly alittle more and you could prob. hang in there or even win.

    the Z28 has the LT1 engine which only runs a 14.0 ET.

    So there you go.



    Wow I guess all this time my z28 has had an LT1. Sorry guys I must leave this site now and go to LT1.com.
    if you have the lt1 what do i have????? is it a 6 banger?

  19. #79
    Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    houston, tx
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,045

    red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank View Post
    EVERYONE LISTEN......Z28's HAVE LT1's IN EM!!!!!! U WILL BEAT THEM!!!!!!

    Lol......Aparently that guy has played way too much grand turismo 3 haha...
    In the game it says that.....but then again the z28 u are driving is a lt1 camaro.....and the ss is a ls1 camaro....
    They just had to make a difference in em in the game
    just wait till they see my lt1. i really like having that motor, well i do hate the opti, but anyways everyone thinks its just sooooo slow. and BAMM!!!! im gone. i hate mustang owners. and i even date one. i should shoot myself

  20. #80
    Aw shucks. bluefields88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    3,619

    Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    i hate mustang owners. and i even date one. i should shoot myself
    that's kinda extreme

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2 mustangs
    By ls1wallen in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:39 AM
  2. mustangs
    By 35thAnniZ28 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:06 AM
  3. New Mustangs
    By KM02SS in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 06:27 PM
  4. Mustangs...
    By ls1kid20 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 12:27 AM
  5. WTF with Mustangs
    By ur jlus in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 07:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •