Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Stock 0-60 for z28 and ss camaros?

This is a discussion on Stock 0-60 for z28 and ss camaros? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe Ok to get back on topic does anyone know for sure what the a4 and m6 ...

  1. #21
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    Ok to get back on topic does anyone know for sure what the a4 and m6 to 0-60?
    google is your friend

  2. #22
    Member EnjoiJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Weymouth MA.
    Posts
    339
    01 modded gtp

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    google is your friend
    Used it gave me a bunch of different times. I stopped using google when 2 websites gave me 6.1 and 6.2 0-60 times.

  3. #23
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    Used it gave me a bunch of different times. I stopped using google when 2 websites gave me 6.1 and 6.2 0-60 times.
    sometimes google is your friend

  4. #24
    Member EnjoiJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Weymouth MA.
    Posts
    339
    01 modded gtp

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    sometimes google is your friend
    hahaha that made me laugh

  5. #25
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    hahaha that made me laugh
    ya you can do searches and come up with all kinds of crap............always better to ask live people

  6. #26
    Member EnjoiJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Weymouth MA.
    Posts
    339
    01 modded gtp

    The reason I wanted to know was because I have not had that much experience with manuel trannys.

  7. #27
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    The reason I wanted to know was because I have not had that much experience with manuel trannys.
    what did u come up with when u did a search on here ?

  8. #28
    Member EnjoiJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Weymouth MA.
    Posts
    339
    01 modded gtp

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    what did u come up with when u did a search on here ?
    I got what I thought it was around 5-5.3 seconds.

  9. #29
    The Red Reaper 98Z28importslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Spring hill, TN
    Posts
    210

    Red
    1998 Camaro Z28 T-Top A4

    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    So I am going to guess the A4 does 0-60 in 5.3 stock also thanks for all the help guys.
    The best run i think you could run with a A4 meaning perfect weather, perfect launching condtions is around 5 seconds flat, and the best you could run with a m6 on perfect condtions is probably a 4.8. Like is said these are times im guessing would be the best you could run on perfect condtions with a experienced driver.

  10. #30
    Member EnjoiJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Weymouth MA.
    Posts
    339
    01 modded gtp

    Quote Originally Posted by 98Z28importslayer View Post
    The best run i think you could run with a A4 meaning perfect weather, perfect launching condtions is around 5 seconds flat, and the best you could run with a m6 on perfect condtions is probably a 4.8. Like is said these are times im guessing would be the best you could run on perfect condtions with a experienced driver.
    Yea so just on a normal day I am guessing they do in the 5.1-5.3 day stock which is a farcry from my 1999 white accord which does 0-60 in 7.9 seconds lol. Even though the accord is slow I like it it is very reliable and ahs been good to me,

  11. #31
    Member Eric1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    853

    Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

    lol 7.9 seconds to 60? Even my prelude did it in 7 and lower...

  12. #32
    Member EnjoiJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Weymouth MA.
    Posts
    339
    01 modded gtp

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    lol 7.9 seconds to 60? Even my prelude did it in 7 and lower...
    the funny thing is when i punch it the car makes a huge roar hahaha.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    winfield, wv
    Posts
    253

    Silver
    2000 3.8 liter camaro

    hahaa, i had a kid in my math class tell me his ford focus, 4 cylinder, does mid threes. the class got quiet, and everyone just stared.

  14. #34
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet View Post
    hahaa, i had a kid in my math class tell me his ford focus, 4 cylinder, does mid threes. the class got quiet, and everyone just stared.
    Did you tell him you weren't discussing the amount of time between the turn of the key and the first ignition of a cylinder?

  15. #35
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet View Post
    hahaa, i had a kid in my math class tell me his ford focus, 4 cylinder, does mid threes. the class got quiet, and everyone just stared.
    exactly like the kid that told me his stock rx8 did it in 3 flat

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    winfield, wv
    Posts
    253

    Silver
    2000 3.8 liter camaro

    i just laughed my ass off, and told him to follow me out some backroads on the way home....i only have a six, and he was no where in sight by the end of the road.

  17. #37
    Member EnjoiJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Weymouth MA.
    Posts
    339
    01 modded gtp

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet View Post
    i just laughed my ass off, and told him to follow me out some backroads on the way home....i only have a six, and he was no where in sight by the end of the road.
    hahaha what a bitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: Are stock Ls-1 Camaros more durable than 5.0's
    By denegrader in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. anyone got any b4c camaros?
    By zboy2012 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 09:46 AM
  3. FS: 16" Stock Chrome snowflake wheels for Camaros
    By jimmypop13 in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 08:15 PM
  4. hot rod camaros
    By Nightrider in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 05:31 PM
  5. Why were there less T/A's than Camaros?
    By blackhawk01 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 07:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •