Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spring revival

This is a discussion on Spring revival within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; My 98 ss, whenever the weather breaks and I can get it up on the lift. I want to drive ...

Black
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1871

My 98 ss, whenever the weather breaks and I can get it up on the lift. I want to drive it a few miles stock, just to see the difference in sound n such.

rally red
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Winter sucks really bad. Its ok for awhile but its about this time when you get anxious and all you wanna do is just rip it up and down your street. Prolly two weeks i'll be pulling mine into my garage and doing alittle painting on the calibers and grill just getting it ready and then take it into the shop for some mods.

Red
    1999 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by sct771 View Post
    Winter sucks really bad. Its ok for awhile but its about this time when you get anxious and all you wanna do is just rip it up and down your street. Prolly two weeks i'll be pulling mine into my garage and doing alittle painting on the calibers and grill just getting it ready and then take it into the shop for some mods.

I hear ya, I bit the bullet and had insurance put back on the SS so I could take it out a few nights after work. Too bad there is snow in the forecast this week, bummer....but only a few weeks til daylight savings ends!!

Those 10 spokes are the shit. If I had the money, I'd take them, but unfortunately I do not, ha. And the other thing is, I like the ZR1's too much to part with them, but I still want a different look. Ahh decisions decisions

rally red
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Ya i'm in the middle of making decisions myself trying to decide what cam to go with. Sometimes you just say to say F--- it!!and spend the money cause it will eat ya up. Just let me know if they are something you want. I'll give you the set of wheels with tires for $400 just to get em off my hands. Im not outting the insurance back on till late april maybe may so I still got a ways to go before its back on the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information