Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sorry had to vent please join lol

This is a discussion on sorry had to vent please join lol within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; You should buy a gun and next time he tries to race you or blocks you in roll down your ...

Sinister, SixGun
    2001 SS, 2002 L36 M5

You should buy a gun and next time he tries to race you or blocks you in roll down your window and shoot at his tires out
    Did that once had some dumbass in a blazer cut me off then swerve at me....pointed my .40 at him and never saw his ass again

ill stand up for the V6 crowd....my V6 fbody will run with alot of V8 mustangs, but is no where near the league of my SS

ricer mentality FTL!

2001 M6 SS - few mods...

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

I go to work at this time on Sunday morning's, but Saturday night for the rest of the world, so I get a bunch of people driving home with some "liquid courage" from the bars. I do my best to avoid everyone, as the cops are out and looking for an easy bust, but I get challenges from everyone in everything from Eclipes's to hemi trucks.
    I ignore them all, but it's the ricer boys that get the most irritated, and will stop at nothing to get my attention through the limo tinted windows.

der König des CyaLataBye the shag's Avatar

Onyx Black
    02 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
    I ignore them all, but it's the ricer boys that get the most irritated, and will stop at nothing to get my attention through the limo tinted windows.
    I love having those super dark windows. They just don't know what's going on on the other side.

Arctic White
    2002 A4,WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Those Maxima's are nice rides.

Certainly isn't quick enough to be running the LS1 cars, but they are fairly quick and are nice.

My mom has one. My dad was driving it one day and a Mustang GT(4.6L) tried to race him. My dad won. He said the Mustang was probably an Auto. but he wasn't sure.

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

Quote Originally Posted by the shag View Post
    I love having those super dark windows. They just don't know what's going on on the other side.
    yeah my windows are limo tint and darker on the rear the sides are supose to be only 30 % on the lil tester Texas Dps has well i got stoped oneday bc they said " they couldnt see me lol" and tested my windos and they where only like 9-10% lol opppys

SOM
    '01SS Camaro,'09 Z06

SpurSS can and will resist all the rice they throw at her, laughing works real well for that, but Mustangs wellllll she just wants to kick them in the ribs thus the name SpurSS

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

Quote Originally Posted by SpurSS View Post
    SpurSS can and will resist all the rice they throw at her, laughing works real well for that, but Mustangs wellllll she just wants to kick them in the ribs thus the name SpurSS
    SAME HERE BUT RICERS MAN LOL

SOM
    '01SS Camaro,'09 Z06

The one nice thing is that if you run one and it blows up you can stop and say well look at that
    "Puffa Puffa Rice"

Black
    02 Z28 M6

I love the ricers. They make me feel like a super hero. My favorite is when I can see their passenger laughing at them when I pull in front. I tap the brakes to encourage the ricer flyby.
    Last edited by ezwip; 07-30-2008 at 07:43 PM.

silver
    1998 SS Z28

It ran like a V6,,,,,,,well kinda!!!!!!

Coming up a very long round on ramp I catch a Grand Prix going about 60 or so we merg on to open hwy. I begin to pass him and we end up going about 80 side by side. He gives me a little pull pull beside me? Hmmm 6th to 4th .............pull 5th hard cya............slow down to 100 and coast. He catchs me and pass's lol v6 Pont'e......nope Gxp? Thought those were fast? Well maybe faster than rice!

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

Quote Originally Posted by Colduck View Post
    Coming up a very long round on ramp I catch a Grand Prix going about 60 or so we merg on to open hwy. I begin to pass him and we end up going about 80 side by side. He gives me a little pull pull beside me? Hmmm 6th to 4th .............pull 5th hard cya............slow down to 100 and coast. He catchs me and pass's lol v6 Pont'e......nope Gxp? Thought those were fast? Well maybe faster than rice!
    lol yeah they think their the shit i meen the fckin ls1 has been out now for what damn near 11 years wouldnt you think people would learn by now

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    When one pulls up next to you revving his weed whacker or whatever, just give him a genuinely confused look, then look at your car, then back at his. Stare for a second with the same expression, then just burst out laughing. Keep giggling, shaking your head, and driving the speed limit. That urks them a hell of a lot more than just showing them your bumper.
    OMG! That is Freaking hilarious!

NBM
    1998 Z-28

I'll join in on the venting. At my work everybody talks shit on my car and say how slow it is and say how civics and cobalt SS's will blow my doors off. One guy at work thinks his Dodge Ram 2500 with a V-10 will murder my car. In my town my car gets no respect, ricers will rev up their rubber band powered engines at me but never actually run.

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

yeah kind of funny aint it everyone wants to talk shit but when you call their bluff its just that a bluff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information