Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So who here will be the first one with the new SS?

This is a discussion on So who here will be the first one with the new SS? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by SAGGIN there's no point in getting a vette at that age. When you start stepping on it ...

nbm
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    there's no point in getting a vette at that age. When you start stepping on it your gonna start experiancing shortness of breath. 40-50 is a good number. I know that's not what you probly ment but hey...
    not to mention.... probably shit myself!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaro View Post
    I wonder how gm will do with a stock s/c, I mean ford puts them on and barely gets anything out of them. Has gm ever done with to a stock car besides the colbalt.
    there is the ponitac gtp, the cobalt, the gran national was turbo, not to mention the 4 cyl they are considering putting in the 5th gen i think will have a turbo and be 260 hp,.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyz28 View Post
    not to mention.... probably shit myself!
    this is why you buy your ridicoulous shit when your young, and make them retarded fast when you get older, lol

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

oh and the zr1 vette's

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

why get the ss when the z28 is gonna be faster. if ur looking for that sort of thing

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

i had no idea the z was going to be faster, ill ive heard is the ss has been rumored to been whistling by spy cars.

and what happened in the first gens and the 4th gens i thought the ss would be higher optioned car,

where is the link to this info>?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i had no idea the z was going to be faster, ill ive heard is the ss has been rumored to been whistling by spy cars.

and what happened in the first gens and the 4th gens i thought the ss would be higher optioned car,

where is the link to this info>?
    just something i heard over the past few months of reading...z28 is coming back as being the better car..performance wise...there is no proof, this is just what i've heard.

White Liquid Silver
    2000 Camaro SS/ 02 YZF-R1

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    just something i heard over the past few months of reading...z28 is coming back as being the better car..performance wise...there is no proof, this is just what i've heard.
    I read it somewhere too, just can't remember where LOL

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

nws

there is the ponitac gtp, the cobalt, the gran national was turbo, not to mention the 4 cyl they are considering putting in the 5th gen i think will have a turbo and be 260 hp,.

this is why you buy your ridicoulous shit when your young, and make them retarded fast when you get older, lol
    For forgetting a few. LIke the National, the Syclone was turbocharged (one badass truck. wish I could afford to buy my dads) and the Typhoons were the same as the Syclone. AWD, V6, turbo, except the Syclone was a S15 and the Typhoon was a Jimmy. There's also a new HHR coming out thats gonna have a turbo...

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    For forgetting a few. LIke the National, the Syclone was turbocharged (one badass truck. wish I could afford to buy my dads) and the Typhoons were the same as the Syclone. AWD, V6, turbo, except the Syclone was a S15 and the Typhoon was a Jimmy. There's also a new HHR coming out thats gonna have a turbo...
    i just saw a clean syclone on ebay for around 10k

dunno if it sold

Red
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Cool I hope to be first...

I have been working 12 hour shifts at my job to have the extra money to keep my 2002 WS6 and get the new Camaro. But I will probably wait for the SS.

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

all i know is that soon as i get a definite date for when it will be in dealerships i will be making a large advance down payment on a corvette then as soon the day comes just say i don't want the vette put it on a black z with red leather and red stripes.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Sure as hell won't be me....

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

whats up fellas, just wondering who here will be pickin up the new camaro, and who is going to be first to post the pics were all so anxiously waiting for.

i know i will be buying a white or black ss as soon as they make a blower available, no blower, i wont even buy one.
    I want to be the first one to BEAT one with a supercharger

my next dream car is this:

For some reason when I click the link for this picture they always ask ME if I'm over 18!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS Vert

The ONLY reason I would want a 5th gen Camaro over a vette is 4 seats. I have kids...

otherwise, for the anticipated prices of new Camaro Z28/SS, you can buy a very nice lightly used vette

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I've already got my 4seater I kinda would like to have the new one. But I'd like to have that black c6 Z way more.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSS1 View Post
    The ONLY reason I would want a 5th gen Camaro over a vette is 4 seats. I have kids...

otherwise, for the anticipated prices of new Camaro Z28/SS, you can buy a very nice lightly used vette
    Hell you could buy a used procharged C5 in prestine condition....

White
    1999 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    Don't forget the supercharged monte carlos!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

yeah vettes are bad ass, no argument there, but its kinda like my thing to have whats not exactly popular or "in" not saying the camaro isnt popular by any means, but ill stick to my beloved camaro, hasnt let me down yet,

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I might not be the first, but I'll certainly have one, after they start the 2nd production run and the SS is out... I have no debt and I still live with my parents so I'll just work for my SS and to mod up the Z28 I already got...

and so far... I've heard speculations of the SS being the top dog with up to 500hp...so it can compete with the GT500... but I dunno... don't really care though... if it turns out that it'll be just a nicer looking Z28... then I'll still buy it anyways, cause go big or go home right?

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

I'll be married and my wife to be says wait till they've been out a couple years. I want the supercharged one. lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information