Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

so this kid wants to race me...

This is a discussion on so this kid wants to race me... within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; A better question would be did i get my car back yet...It just went into the shop friday. I better ...

black
    98 z28 m6

A better question would be did i get my car back yet...It just went into the shop friday. I better get it back this week or im going to be really pissed. I really need a new master and slave cyl too but im broke as it is. Im not sure if i even want to drive it much until then, let alone race him. My slave cyl is shot and its a 98 on top of it.....If i shift too fast it will grind out. I also want/need a tune but ill deff race him without that, just getting my updated master and slave cyl is my main priority...Anyone wanna donate? Its for a good cause and ill love you forever

So when is this race supposed to take place! I think everyone is getting a little anxious to hear the outcome! Show that Honda what a REAL car can do!!!

black
    98 z28 m6

Quote Originally Posted by vols chick
    So when is this race supposed to take place! I think everyone is getting a little anxious to hear the outcome! Show that Honda what a REAL car can do!!!
    I take it you cant read?

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs
    I take it you cant read?
    Actually I can read just fine & what I've read is you have been talking about this race for weeks now like it's going to be such a kick ass race but you haven't come through yet. If you knew all this stuff was going to take place before you could race the guy why are you talking about it so much! I simply would like to know if it is ever going to happen, don't be such a dick. I was giving you props & wanted to hear you whipped his ass.

Chris01SS

Black Onyx
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro SS

I think that is funny! I have a 2001 Camaro SS A4, and I get a good laugh because alot of cars get me off the line and think it is cool, and they got me, till my power builds and I waste them. The civics are quick off the line, but you will kill him in the 1/4 guaranteed! Take hime out to the track and hand him a real spankin! He has nothing on you at all! Trust me...I prove this all the time. They can have those little foreign cars built to the max, and they can't win! Just remember there is no replacement for displacement, and even your Mountain Dew has more liters than his car does!

black
    98 z28 m6

Quote Originally Posted by vols chick
    Actually I can read just fine & what I've read is you have been talking about this race for weeks now like it's going to be such a kick ass race but you haven't come through yet. If you knew all this stuff was going to take place before you could race the guy why are you talking about it so much! I simply would like to know if it is ever going to happen, don't be such a dick. I was giving you props & wanted to hear you whipped his ass.
    The race would have happened already if it wasnt for my car...I didnt exactly plan for it get all fucked up on me. As well as my quad which just cost me $1000 to fix. That $1000 was for a new slave (which i need very badly) and master cyl as well as a full dyno tune. The place its at is so busy they never answer thier phone. Im going to take a ride up there today after im done lifting to see how far theyve gotten with it. Im hoping by some miracle it will be done for this weekend. But with my luck these past months, ill be lucky to have it back by the end of the month.............

2000z28
    i love the mt dew line, that gives me another way to make fun of ricers

black
    98 z28 m6

Hey guys, sorry for no update...I finally got my car back on thusday but ive been so cought up in driving it! Its like 80+ outside since then so i cant get enough of it. Last night it died on me again. Something with the electrical is effed. I now know what i have to do...i should say dont have to do...in order for it not die at night. Its perfect during the day, only at night i have problems. I think im going back out crusing again today and he said he might join. Dont know if that means ill get a race in with him or not, will see how it goes. Besides that, ive managed to race an 86 vette and a 03 stang. The stang was no problem, neither was the vette but it hung better then the stang did. I dont really care, ill race him without my new slave and master, ill just be easy on the shifting. And if wants to try me from a roll

so any updates?

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

Personally I Dont Give A Shi^ If A Civic Is Good Off The Line, When My O2 Was Completely Stock I Raced A Modded To Hell Hatch Back That Was Equipped With Spray. I Spun My Tires So Badly Since I Just Got The Car. Dont Get Me Wrong It Was A Danm Quick Car. He Had Me By Half A Car The Whole Time. And I Was Pissed That I Spun The Tires So Bad. He Never Wanted To Race Me Again In Fear Of A Good Launch. Now Im Heavily Modded And I Say If Your Cam And Hedders Are Tuned Theres No Way In Hell He Will Win Unless You Do A Nhra Staging Burnout Off The Line, Even Then You Should Have His Punk Ass.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

WTF, I check this thread every day and still nothing ?????
    I live close to you, kinda, I want a damn phone call within a week with directions to your house and im going to race this civc for you.

Then im going to indiscriminately punch copious amounts of people in the face.

It's gonna go down like this, he will go from a stop, ill go from a roll, IN REVERSE, ill pull a J turn, NO TWO just for show then quick shift it into 6th and economically cruise across the finish line at least 10 cars ahead.
    THEN

im going to indiscriminately punch copious amounts of people in the face.
    Last edited by WinSomeLoseNone; 06-12-2006 at 08:45 PM.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by WinSomeLoseNone
    WTF, I check this thread every day and still nothing ?????
    I live close to you, kinda, I want a damn phone call within a week with directions to your house and im going to race this civc for you.

Then im going to indiscriminately punch copious amounts of people in the face.

It's gonna go down like this, he will go from a stop, ill go from a roll, IN REVERSE, ill pull a J turn, NO TWO just for show then quick shift it into 6th and economically cruise across the finish line at least 10 cars ahead.
    THEN

im going to indiscriminately punch copious amounts of people in the face.
    I wish you were closer around here, we could have hella-fun. There's a street in town that the ricers just LOVE to think they own, you can't cruise it on a weekend night without having flocks of them attack you at every light -and inbetween every light. They get bitchy and ballsy when you kill them all because they all actually think they will win one of these days because their cold air intake that pulls air from right above the exhaust manifold makes it feel so much faster than it was. There are copious amount of them that need to be punched in the face

black
    98 z28 m6

Well its no longer me thats the hold up, its him. He needs all 4 brakes but he doesnt have a job. As soon as he gets them done he says hes racing. And to winsomelosenone-let me know if you ever want to meet up...I always have nothing to do on the weekends

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

hahahahaha, it just put my post above the one that was already here

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs
    Well its no longer me thats the hold up, its him. He needs all 4 brakes but he doesnt have a job. As soon as he gets them done he says hes racing. And to winsomelosenone-let me know if you ever want to meet up...I always have nothing to do on the weekends
    Can-do my e-mail is finorj@comcast.net I don't really use aim, (I cant sit still that long).

Seriously though, if I go up there its gonna be bad, Ill be packing 4 10lb bottles, Sraying and Praying all night long, I only hope they have enough bandages for all the ass im going to be tearing up.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information