Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

so this kid wants to race me...

This is a discussion on so this kid wants to race me... within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; no matter how you look at it its still a civic i dont care WTF a civic has done to ...

Black
    99 SS

no matter how you look at it its still a civic

i dont care WTF a civic has done to it i have never lost to one and i never plan on loosing to one of those piles of shit

let me break it down like this 1.8 with out without a turbo or what have you.

and im running a 5.7 with a custom grind cam, lifters, springs, hardnend push rods, intake, full racing transmission, 3,000 stall converter. i dont care waht the other fucker is running cause ill blow his doors off.

oh and by the way how much HP does the TYPE-R sticker add??????????? j/k man

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 90zcrex
    You guys are freakin weenies. You guys are so ego-absorbed its not even funny. You all have no clue as to how easy it is to make a honda fast. you can take a stock honda civic hatch hx/cx which weigh in at like 2200-2300lbs. drop in a single cam vtec motor which you can get for dirt cheap, and turbo it for less than $2000. and have a car that will beat a slightly modded ss. I know because I did just that.

And this guy says he has a civic, which is probably a hatch, with a type-r motor which puts out around probably 185hp stock, with cams and high compression pistons he could be anywhere from 230-280hp depending on the setup.
    The only problem is that he's fwd, with that much power he will be spinning his ass off, unless he's got drag radials or slicks.

but you guys are still a bunch of weenies and the civic can win
    Dude you're a fucking idiot, get out of here

Dawg did you say something bout a Type-r swap?? Shit son, I be hearin bout that from like 90% of Hun-duh owners out dere. Too bad it never ben happenin', and even if it be, they still get owned by stock LS1's

I also love how you call people a "bunch of weenies" for disrespecting the almighty Civic on an LS1 forum. You sir are a stupid ricer, go away, nobody likes Civics

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Just race him and find out....hopefully he has the same attitude as 90zcrex and you break his jaw after the race to put the finishing touches on it.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

You guys are freakin weenies. You guys are so ego-absorbed its not even funny. You all have no clue as to how easy it is to make a honda fast. you can take a stock honda civic hatch hx/cx which weigh in at like 2200-2300lbs. drop in a single cam vtec motor which you can get for dirt cheap, and turbo it for less than $2000. and have a car that will beat a slightly modded ss. I know because I did just that.

And this guy says he has a civic, which is probably a hatch, with a type-r motor which puts out around probably 185hp stock, with cams and high compression pistons he could be anywhere from 230-280hp depending on the setup.
    The only problem is that he's fwd, with that much power he will be spinning his ass off, unless he's got drag radials or slicks.

but you guys are still a bunch of weenies and the civic can win
    Weenies? It's better than being a friggin idiot. It isn't called an ego, it's called the truth jackass. Do you have any idea what it takes to gain 4 seconds in the 1/4 mile? appairently you don't, but that's what it takes for a civic to get its grips on a STOCK ls1. Why don't you, and the guy in question in this thread who we actually know NOTHING about come race, right now. If it's that fuckin easy to beat an LS1 with a civic than find one of us and race, right now. There is always an LS1 within an hour away, race us.

p.s. i'm drunk, and it's the first time in my life I've been drunk and i have no idea what I'm saying, it took about 45 minutes to write this and make sure my grammer and punctuation were correct, so i better have made a good point

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    p.s. i'm drunk, and it's the first time in my life I've been drunk and i have no idea what I'm saying, it took about 45 minutes to write this and make sure my grammer and punctuation were correct, so i better have made a good point
    First time drunk, damn bro....little behind the curve are ya Just enjoy it cause tomorrows gonna suck if you get a hangover

White
    2001 Trans Am

you can get a single cam vtec engine for less than $400 sometimes free if you know some people. and it will bolt into any civic, just gotta know how to wire it up. a junkyard turbo kit can cost less than $1000.
    Yea... OR you could go to the local junkyard and get a Briggs and Stratton 18HP for about $150. Put a high compression piston set and Folgers coffee can exhaust and beat Vipers! Hey! Dont laugh... I know somebody, who knows somebody, who once did that!

You import guys are missing the point. This issue is really about PROBABILITY not POSSIBILITY. No one is saying that a Honda CANT be fast...just more likely than not, it is running in its God intended "grocerie getting state" ...slow.
    Everytime someone says Honda, people get their feathers(or skirts )ruffled.

black
    98 z28 m6

A little update i guess. Today im working on my car outside my house and the kid stops by. Talking to him about my car and his, etc. His good friend has a turboed b16 hatch with a built motor. Note-the other day on aim he told me he thinks hes going to run 11s...But were talking and i ask him what he thinks this other kids civic will run, "13s" he said. Now how the hell is his car going to run 11s but a turbored civic will run 13s. I think hes trying to mess with me cuz he asked if i would race this other kid. So maybe hes telling me 13s cuz he knows i know i can run better then that but really hes telling himself i dont have a chance cuz that civic is running 10s (in his mind) that or hes just retarted, wait...either way hes retarted. He also told me theres no way i can out launch him, both with streets. "i got lsd" and some other thing with poles i never heard of? I bet his sway bar drilled into his wheel wells helps a lot too haha (true) Was supose to go rape a stock 95 m3 tonight but didnt get my fuel pump in on time. Kid was laying down 100 but then he backed down to 50 and hes never seen my car but ive seen his. Oh well, that will get me 3/4 of a tank next week when i race him.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrikZ
    You import guys are missing the point. This issue is really about PROBABILITY not POSSIBILITY. No one is saying that a Honda CANT be fast...just more likely than not, it is running in its God intended "grocerie getting state" ...slow.
    Everytime someone says Honda, people get their feathers(or skirts )ruffled.
    yes you are right MOST hondas out there are riced out pieces of shit, i totally agree. but then you do have a number of people that actually know wtf their doing with a honda.
    the only problem i have is all these shitheads on here saying that because its a civic this guy will have no problem winning against him when thats not always the case.

and by the way, around how much should i pay for a 99-00 z28 with around 80-100k miles in good condition?

black
    98 z28 m6

yes you are right MOST hondas out there are riced out pieces of shit, i totally agree. but then you do have a number of people that actually know wtf their doing with a honda.
    the only problem i have is all these shitheads on here saying that because its a civic this guy will have no problem winning against him when thats not always the case.

and by the way, around how much should i pay for a 99-00 z28 with around 80-100k miles in good condition?
    Like the guy above said, this is about PROBABILITY not POSSIBILITY like you take it as fuktard...
    You try to compare things to make it look like civics are the king, thats why we hate you people so much..."whats does it cost" Yeah, a lot more then it would a civic but look what your getting from a camaro vs. a pos civic. By the time you invest enough $ to be able to beat one of us then your already over what we paid for the car. And you still have roll up windows, cloth apolstry, and no air bags...but you do have a 4cyl and a fart can so it all evens out. Not to mention 5 of the 10 people on your block also have a the same car as you, so that makes you stand out. You see 80yr old grannies driving civics...Dont know why i try to argue with you people. Your heads are to dense to ever try to think otherwise that a civic cant be beat.

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs12321
    Like the guy above said, this is about PROBABILITY not POSSIBILITY like you take it as fuktard...
    You try to compare things to make it look like civics are the king, thats why we hate you people so much..."whats does it cost" Yeah, a lot more then it would a civic but look what your getting from a camaro vs. a pos civic. By the time you invest enough $ to be able to beat one of us then your already over what we paid for the car. And you still have roll up windows, cloth apolstry, and no air bags...but you do have a 4cyl and a fart can so it all evens out. Not to mention 5 of the 10 people on your block also have a the same car as you, so that makes you stand out. You see 80yr old grannies driving civics...Dont know why i try to argue with you people. Your heads are to dense to ever try to think otherwise that a civic cant be beat.

your an idiot

black
    98 z28 m6

your an idiot
    Want a tissue? Go take your little 90crx and go back to riceburners.com I didnt say anything bad on civics till some of you retards came in here and started talking out of your ass'. You guys ask for it, but nooooo its not little import guys that are the assholes, its the domestics. Take your car and sell it for the $1000 its worth, take your sorry ass, get a job, move out of your parents house and get a real car. Where do you live 90zcerx?

black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Want a tissue? Go take your little 90crx and go back to riceburners.com I didnt say anything bad on civics till some of you retards came in here and started talking out of your ass'. You guys ask for it, but nooooo its not little import guys that are the assholes, its the domestics. Take your car and sell it for the $1000 its worth, take your sorry ass, get a job, move out of your parents house and get a real car. Where do you live 90zcerx?

who said that civic can't be beat? I said it was a possiblity that the civic could win with a couple of "ifs" there is only 3 people saying that the civic has a chance. i'm one of them and I own a ls1. Who the fuck is the dense person...you question the car your self..then a bunch of people who don't know anything about hondas bash teh car and you flip flop to bash the p-eople that are opne minded about cars. Then you bring in the price question..oh..you have to spend more ona honda...blah blah blah...that is a ricer excuse. i guess enjoy the car that your rents bought you...cause your 17..and unless your workign full time and not going to school..you could afford a ls1 and the insurance.

I jsut don't see why you people can't just admit that it is possible. and the whole thing..i hate you because you drive a import..or I hate you because you drive a mustang..that is so fucking juvenile. a car is a car...who gives a fuck if everyone owns one..jsut as long as it quick.

black
    98 z28 m6

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonDrecksage
    who said that civic can't be beat? I said it was a possiblity that the civic could win with a couple of "ifs" there is only 3 people saying that the civic has a chance. i'm one of them and I own a ls1. Who the fuck is the dense person...you question the car your self..then a bunch of people who don't know anything about hondas bash teh car and you flip flop to bash the p-eople that are opne minded about cars. Then you bring in the price question..oh..you have to spend more ona honda...blah blah blah...that is a ricer excuse. i guess enjoy the car that your rents bought you...cause your 17..and unless your workign full time and not going to school..you could afford a ls1 and the insurance.

I jsut don't see why you people can't just admit that it is possible. and the whole thing..i hate you because you drive a import..or I hate you because you drive a mustang..that is so fucking juvenile. a car is a car...who gives a fuck if everyone owns one..jsut as long as it quick.
    1.Hes the one that brought up the price question smarty.
    2.Where did i say it wasnt possible? Where did anyone say it wasnt possible for a civic to win? It is, its just very slim in most cases...Get your eyes checked, alost everyone that posted me to win has said that.
    3.If a car is a car why dont you do buy a plymoth sundance?
    4.I do, i wouldent want a car that everyone else has.

He didnt directly say it but they try to make the car sound like its shit dont stink. I dont "hate" him because of the car he owns, its was his attitude towards the whole ordeal. I never said 1 insulting word or anything to downgrade civics/imports till he/they started it up. Yeah, my rents paid for 1/2 of my car, who cares? Are you jealous cuz your rents didnt spend money on you or something? I get good grades, work, do shit around the house, dont get in trouble so my rents like to do things for me. What does it really matter? I pay for gas, insurace, everything. I also have a $7000 quad that i race they paid nothing towards it. In fact, they hate it. And trust me, if i was spoiled ive have a fukin lambo, my rents have $$$. I work 5-6 days a week during the summer at 8-10hrs a day and an average of 10 hours a week during the school year since i was 15. I also worked at a little shop under the table when i was 14. Ive earned everything i have and am dam right proud of it! Go head, stick more words in my mouth

Black
    99 SS

its still a honda, built for fuel economy

black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

1.Hes the one that brought up the price question smarty.
    2.Where did i say it wasnt possible? Where did anyone say it wasnt possible for a civic to win? It is, its just very slim in most cases...Get your eyes checked, alost everyone that posted me to win has said that.
    3.If a car is a car why dont you do buy a plymoth sundance?
    4.I do, i wouldent want a car that everyone else has.

He didnt directly say it but they try to make the car sound like its shit dont stink. I dont "hate" him because of the car he owns, its was his attitude towards the whole ordeal. I never said 1 insulting word or anything to downgrade civics/imports till he/they started it up. Yeah, my rents paid for 1/2 of my car, who cares? Are you jealous cuz your rents didnt spend money on you or something? I get good grades, work, do shit around the house, dont get in trouble so my rents like to do things for me. What does it really matter? I pay for gas, insurace, everything. I also have a $7000 quad that i race they paid nothing towards it. In fact, they hate it. And trust me, if i was spoiled ive have a fukin lambo, my rents have $$$. I work 5-6 days a week during the summer at 8-10hrs a day and an average of 10 hours a week during the school year since i was 15. I also worked at a little shop under the table when i was 14. Ive earned everything i have and am dam right proud of it! Go head, stick more words in my mouth
    I would drive a sundance..some of them came with a sohc turbo 4cyl that is pretty stout. pretty much everyone in the thread has said that the civic has no chance. That is the only thing I'm arguing about. You know..since you admitted that..I have a lot mroe respect for you. Most people in your position would just lie. Its rare that someone is actually truthful.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

low 9 na civic not true

okay all you guys have some good points but let's squash this one with geometry, do the math on the bore and stroke, sorry but the V-8 is going to walk past him because of the amount of tourque they can make. i have seen a 600hp civic get blasted by a stock ss with a decent driver, sorry it is just the way it works, if you ever read that 800hp ricer article that car driver had the BEST tuners in the world built them and a stock z06 beat ALL of their track times, road test and everything, drag straight out of the box. haha and the record for N/A is low 11s without glass and everything do some more research an ss out of the box does 13. I don't mean to make any of these comments to belittle anyone on here because this is just discussion so please dont get offended and yea i can take other people opinions into consideration so feel free to comment

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/i...?topic=55957.0
    Look at these and calculate hp/weight numbers then talk shit

oh yea and most of the posts don't say it but they're all mostly hondas

white
    1999 Trans am

theres a guy in my town who drives a civic hatchback and he has taken the hubcaps off and the car is really ugly but, this guys liscence plate is a custom tag that says "toodles" and he has drag radials on the front. i dont really know what's done to his car, but i have seen this guy embarrass 02SS and a 2003 cobra....im sure he's gotta BIG turbo. i couldnt hear if it had a turbo or not because i was in a car when they raced, i dont like ricers, but i gotta give it to this guy, his car is FAST!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information