Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should I buy this z28?

This is a discussion on Should I buy this z28? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by tatertot91 That panel is not removable. Believe it blends with the rocker panel. you can change the ...

red
    00 z28 m6

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    That panel is not removable. Believe it blends with the rocker panel.
    you can change the qutr if you know what your doing. the qutr and the rocker are 2 different parts. take it to a good shop to get a price to get the car fixed

red
    00 z28 m6

Quote Originally Posted by camaroluvr447 View Post
    Im, new here and this is my first post. Ok, so i have been saving for a 98-02 z28 for some time now and I have enough cash set aside. I found a 1999 Z28 with 100,000 miles on it ( i cant afford to get a lower mileage car ) but has severe damage to the rear left quarter panel. There is no mechanical damage and I talked the guy down to $4400. The car is mechanically sound, bone stock, t-tops, leather, 6 speed, clean inside and out except for the damage, well taken care of, no rust, new clutch and gets 30 mpg highway on long trips. Basicall I want to know if I should consider it or just pass this one up. I think I can get it fixed for under 600. Buy or not to buy?

here is a link to a photo http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/a...r447/?newest=1
    600 to get it repaired is too cheap, you get what you pay for. i work for an insurance co as a appraiser and i have seen a lot of shity repairs that were not worth the money.

Black
    1998 Z-28 Camaro

Dude I bought mine for $7900.00 it is a 98 Z-28 only had 47842 miles on it when I bought it. Now has 53020. I was a clean car one minor tear on leather seat, and I had a local shop fix it for 45 bucks. Keep looking don't buy wrecked cars unless you know what to look for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information