Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

should i buy this ss?

This is a discussion on should i buy this ss? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; even when you run the vin on a SS it will show the option code of Z28, you will need ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

even when you run the vin on a SS it will show the option code of Z28, you will need to look for WU8 and/or Y2Y which will signify the SS conversion via SLP. That looks like a screamin deal you can sell that ls1/trans combo for twice what you pay for that car. good luck!!

black with silver stripes
    2001 trans am ws6

UPDATE: I talked to the owner today and he said its not a real ss,its a z28 with all the ss trimmings,which is fine with me either way it seems to be a good deal,engine was running when he parked it,it has 410 gears,cross drilled rotors,and a few other small mods,if fixable its going to need the whole front k-member,a new dash,front bumper,front seats,maybe a few other small interior peices,and a windsheild, i found a local guy parting a z28 out and can get most of the parts from him if i fix it i think ill be around $3000 into it after buying the car and all those parts,and i can save the car instead of parting it out,and it has a clean and clear title.

Black
    2000 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDON View Post
    UPDATE: I talked to the owner today and he said its not a real ss,its a z28 with all the ss trimmings,which is fine with me either way it seems to be a good deal,engine was running when he parked it,it has 410 gears,cross drilled rotors,and a few other small mods,if fixable its going to need the whole front k-member,a new dash,front bumper,front seats,maybe a few other small interior peices,and a windsheild, i found a local guy parting a z28 out and can get most of the parts from him if i fix it i think ill be around $3000 into it after buying the car and all those parts,and i can save the car instead of parting it out,and it has a clean and clear title.
    good deal, post pics when you're done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information