Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should I buy this?

This is a discussion on Should I buy this? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Going to look at it tomorrow morning. Guy finally called back. Something is definitely strange though. I'm going to offer ...

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Going to look at it tomorrow morning. Guy finally called back. Something is definitely strange though. I'm going to offer him 2 grand cash money for it.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I was thinking makin some $$$ off sellin the parts...
    rebuilt title means it was wrecked before and then fixed to road inspection/safety standards. now the car is wrecked again and carries frame damage since the rear quarter is structurally damaged and would need to be replaced.

if you plan to part out the car, sure, you might find a 'diamond in the rough', but to many unknowns, and you yourself in a later post said shits not adding up. sure, the Ls1 might run, but in what condition, same can be said for the transmission. but i guess if you dont care, then sell it to some dumbass on here and let it become their problem. you got their money at that point. im saying sometimes you have to choose your battles.

your money so do whatever you want. you might luck out this time around, but once you get burned, you have no one to blame but yourself...

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I offered him 2K for it and he said so, so I didnt end up getting the car. I left him my #in case he changes his mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information