Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The saddest cars you'll ever see

This is a discussion on The saddest cars you'll ever see within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Mr. Luos Mine didn't make this thread??? Your car isn't "lifted" enough..........

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Mine didn't make this thread???
    Your car isn't "lifted" enough.......

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r7 View Post
    Click for full size
    If this was directed towards me, i'll be the first to tell you that me and my buddy, ".41M", would love for 'that guy' and his golf club to stop by.

And just to snap back at ya a little bit for ragging on me, i'll give you my honest opinion. Lose the NHL hockey stripe, and the vehicle production number on the side. It's not a Saleen you know, it's a Camaro. Were all aware of how rare car #1629 is. LOL
    Last edited by N20LT4; 09-30-2008 at 05:03 PM.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Your car isn't "lifted" enough.......
    Damn it.

Been considering putting a more drag friendly suspension on it...which might mean it gets a bit higher.
    Just hard to give up the stance I have now.

Black
    2002 SS

Wow i have really lost some brains cells, how do people get ideas like this, it's not like you see this crap in a rap video!

1994 Z28 MQBM
    2001 SS #1629 LPM

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    If this was directed towards me, i'll be the first to tell you that me and my buddy, ".41M", would love for 'that guy' and his golf club to stop by.

And just to snap back at ya a little bit for ragging on me, i'll give you my honest opinion. Lose the NHL hockey stripe, and the vehicle production number on the side. It's not a Saleen you know, it's a Camaro. Were all aware of how rare car #1629 is. LOL

Well thanks for your "opinion" and it isn't for rarity. I guess when you help keep a topic on track I will take the stripes off. Luckily for me, they will be staying on.

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    LS1 News at 8

Member Doug_J was shot this evening after what witnesses say was a shoot down. By standers reportedly stated that Doug_J was starting to laugh at a couple of locals driving by in a car mounted on huge rims. What happened next was considered "unprovoked," when 23, Jamarcus Michaels, and his baby-mama, 17, Shaquesha Williams, made the block, in which Jamarcus pulled out a 9mm and started firing randomly in the vicinity of Doug_J. He was reported to be in critical condition at a local hospital.
    sad thing is im laughing and im part black

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by IT_SS View Post
    sad thing is im laughing and im part black
    haha, sorry, that wasn't supposed to be offensive if it was. Just saying he will probably get hurt if he starts pointing and laughing at ppl's cars like that. i know i wouldn't do it here.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

haha, sorry, that wasn't supposed to be offensive if it was. Just saying he will probably get hurt if he starts pointing and laughing at ppl's cars like that. i know i wouldn't do it here.
    but hey nelm,s im from Tyler, and i totally agree with you in your previous statements. Ive traveled a lot and i know the area we live in greatly influences our opinions of other. Some people just don't understand, because they've never experienced what we have, and vice-versa

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

lol, no offense taken, itz funni because in LA the motto is "cant loose on 22z" hahahaha, my ass

black
    1999 camaro z-28

Quote Originally Posted by IT_SS View Post
    lol, no offense taken, itz funni because in LA the motto is "cant loose on 22z" hahahaha, my ass
    ...can't lose the popo, lol.

ONYX BLACK
    2000 Camaro SS

Rodney King:

"Cant' we all just get along!"

Dont make me get out the fire hose on all you people................LOL

Candy Blue
    2000 Camaro SS

Yes, the cars ARE horrible in my opinion and most people on this forums opinion. BUT it's their car, they're mostly v6's so oh well. They are ALSO Miami Maro Boyz. They like big rims, paint with... whatever that is, and lifted Camaros. Let them do what they do to their car, oh well life goes on for you and me. I myself am an East Oakland Maro Boy, I have Candy Paint... but I got motor too!! To each his own. As far as the stereotypes, I personally find that offensive because I wouldn't want someone to say that about me, and I don't think you would either. Just my .03

2000 Camaro SS, M6, Edelbrock LT's, Eibach Pro-Kit, Edelbrock Adjustable Coil-Overs
    1986 Camaro Iroc LS1 Swap In Progress

Blue Magic...
    Like Pepsi It's A Brand Name...

Black
    98 Z28

it has a significant amount of supporting evidence to help support the hypothesis.....so, yeah. it's a shame. but it's not easy to live in public housing! and collect SSI and Social Security benefits!! Not getting a job is hard work!!!
    Ok Im the new guy here, now I joined this board because of my love of camaros. From what Im reading on this particular thread it sounds to me like I just joined a group with its fair share of racists. Personally I don't like huge rims on any car especially camaros. 18" is about as big as I would go. How come they can't be refered to as guys with very poor taste. Why the leap that anyone who does that to there car are a bunch of do nothing, public housing living, SSI no job having group of rap video (I'll go ahead and say it "blacks") is appauling and very racist. This is a surpise to me because I heard very good things about this site from other groups. I'll be sure to refer them to this thread. I have you know there are plenty of white guys around here doing the same crap to there cars. So while your stero typing be sure to add them to the list. I hate racists, check that crap at the door it has no place here. There ain't a race on this planet that doesn't have its share of bad elements.
    Last edited by Lethal Z; 10-05-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Z View Post
    Ok Im the new guy here, now I joined this board because of my love of camaros. From what Im reading on this particular thread it sounds to me like I just joined a group with its fair share of racists. Personally I don't like huge rims on any car especially camaros. 18" is about as big as I would go. How come they can't be refered to as guys with very poor taste. Why the leap that anyone who does that to there car are a bunch of do nothing, public housing living, SSI no job having group of rap video (I'll go ahead and say it "blacks") is appauling and very racist. This is a surpise to me because I heard very good things about this site from other groups. I'll be sure to refer them to this thread. I have you know there are plenty of white guys around here doing the same crap to there cars. So while your stero typing be sure to add them to the list. I hate racists, check that crap at the door it has no place here. There ain't a race on this planet that doesn't have its share of bad elements. There are more then a few examples them that post right in this thread.
    sorry, but that's not racism, there was no discrimination, just prejudices based solely on personal experiences. in no way was it supposed to generalize the whole united states, nor condemn a certain group of the U.S.. it was merely a irrational(yes...i admit) response, that did have some merit. i apologize if i have offended someone. again, it was a quick remark, based mainly on observation of my personal environment. i am in no way a raciest, but as with everyone, i do hold prejudice. and when i say everyone...it's every single independent thinking individual. again, i apologize for the remark, as it is not a collective ideology of a particular group. only based on my interactions with that group.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

and by groups...i meant the public housing individuals with an SSI check with other Social Security benefits, that do not have jobs. in no way was i suggesting "Black" people. and i whole heartedly agree white people do it too....and again, the one's i see..those white dude's don't have jobs (unless it has some illegal stigma to it). i do stand by my statement, because that is what i have seen/noticed/dealt with/or some other interaction there of.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Z View Post
    Ok Im the new guy here, now I joined this board because of my love of camaros. From what Im reading on this particular thread it sounds to me like I just joined a group with its fair share of racists. Personally I don't like huge rims on any car especially camaros. 18" is about as big as I would go. How come they can't be refered to as guys with very poor taste. Why the leap that anyone who does that to there car are a bunch of do nothing, public housing living, SSI no job having group of rap video (I'll go ahead and say it "blacks") is appauling and very racist. This is a surpise to me because I heard very good things about this site from other groups. I'll be sure to refer them to this thread. I have you know there are plenty of white guys around here doing the same crap to there cars. So while your stero typing be sure to add them to the list. I hate racists, check that crap at the door it has no place here. There ain't a race on this planet that doesn't have its share of bad elements.

hey man, you said it, not us

Black
    98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    hey man, you said it, not us
    Thank you for your brilliant observation, you figure that out on your own or did you need help? I know what I said, the point that you obviously missed was that some of the comments made sound racist. The thread started out talking about these ridiculously huge rims on camaros, no problem I couldn't agee more. Then the connection was made to rap videos to public housing individuals with an SSI check with other Social Security benefits that do not have jobs.
    Who exactly was this being referred to? How was that connection made? How do you know that any of the owners of those cars fall into that catagory? You may know of some guys that drive cars like that who fall into that catagory but how do you put everyone into that catagory? You see this is how crap starts. May not sound racist to you, may not sound racist to a lot of you. But depending on who you are what you look like past experieces it could come off as very racist. Bad connection thats my point.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

These pictures are making me sick. The people stupid enough to do this should also do this, hopefully before they do any changes at all :

silver
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

What a shame

WHAT A F-ING SHAME THERE DADDYS SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT THEM BETTER. NOW IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES TONIGHT.

silver
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

SHOULDN'T THERE BE CLOWNS JUMPING OUT OF THEM

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information