Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

Angry sad day for my camaro :(

i really don't know where to start ....but from what you see in the pics ..some gutless teenagers got away with cutting a huge gaping hole in my top, sneaking in through there,fucking up my interior...and stealing my stereo.....made a police report...doubt anythings going to be done about it...im one of those guys that checks up on their cars every hour or second...it drives me mad how they got me and her when we were asleep.........if they do end up catching the hoodlums...i wouldnt press charges(i was a stoopid teenager once too)..but i would just like for them to pay for damages and stolen property...well thx for hearing me out

White
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full sizeClick for full size

i really don't know where to start ....but from what you see in the pics ..some gutless teenagers got away with cutting a huge gaping hole in my top, sneaking in through there,fucking up my interior...and stealing my stereo.....made a police report...doubt anythings going to be done about it...im one of those guys that checks up on their cars every hour or second...it drives me mad how they got me and her when we were asleep.........if they do end up catching the hoodlums...i wouldnt press charges(i was a stoopid teenager once too)..but i would just like for them to pay for damages and stolen property...well thx for hearing me out
    Sorry to hear about your car. I know how it feels, my car window was smashed and my amp and speakers were stolen. I just wished that I would have caught them in the act. Good luck.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Damn...that sucks!
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

nobody fucks with another mans vehicle -Vince Vega

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

would anyone recommend me making a claim about it?.....its 500$ deductible... and the insurance will for sure go up......i had an ipod , pioneer stereo and many numerous things stolen from my car... and plus the top i have to replace which is probably 500-1000 bux...sigh

puter
    2000 camaro ss

as far as i know most ins company's only cover items that are permanently installed so they will might only cover your deck and top i had my stuff jacked and that is what the told me about my sub and amp because the box was not bolted down

Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

Exclamation

yeah, but they fucked with your girl dude! I'd be pissed! I WOULD put them fuckers behind bars! It wasnt like it was an accident anyway! I'd also install an alarm or Lojack.

CAMARO. TRANS AM.
    TWO CARS, ONE MISSION............
    D O M I N A N C E !

Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

Exclamation

would anyone recommend me making a claim about it?.....its 500$ deductible... and the insurance will for sure go up......i had an ipod , pioneer stereo and many numerous things stolen from my car... and plus the top i have to replace which is probably 500-1000 bux...sigh
    dude, dont keep valuable stuff like I-pods in the car! park in a well lighted area. Dont park in an empty part of the parking lot.

Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

Smile

nobody fucks with another mans vehicle -Vince Vega
    especially if its a F-Body!

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I would make a claim. The 500 deductable is nothing compared to1)new roof + install 2)new cd player 3)all the other things

-IMO they should cover whatever was in the car but I am not sure about that. But that sucks man!! sorry and hope you get her back in shape soon.

18D Cock Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by bk12xlr8 View Post
    as far as i know most ins company's only cover items that are permanently installed so they will might only cover your deck and top i had my stuff jacked and that is what the told me about my sub and amp because the box was not bolted down
    This is true! Not worth the claim imho.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

is there such thing as hooking up an aftermarket alarm system to your top...in example...sensors on the top?....i will most likely wanna do that..since that part is the most vulnerable place in tha car...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Sorry to here about this. It was something I woried about all the time. When I had my vert I didn't even bother locking the doors. I figured the stereo was cheaper to replace than the top. I also NEVER left anything in the car of value.

Bright Rally Red
    2000 Camaro SS #5075 M6

Sorry to hear about your car man. I hope everything works out and you find those fu**ers that did it.

pewter
    2000 camaro ss

That sucks!!!!

Sorry

What goes around comes around!!!!!

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

There is another reason why pple keep the stock cd player ( I do even even tho I have t-tops) and there are CD players that you can take off the faceplate so stealing it would not make it worth while.

18D Cock Diesel

It don't matter what alarm you have. If they want it bad enough, they'll get it.

I had a $1200 Clifford alarm on my mustang vert...it even had a proximity sensor (if the top was down and an arm was stuck in the car, the alarm would go off). Top of the line 1995. They still got my car.

Forget the expensive alarm. Buy a detachable face cd/mp3 player. Sorry about your loss again.

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

My insurance co. (State Farm) says that they cover ALL losses, as long as you have the receipt. Including labor to replace it. They will even replace all of my performance mods...I.E. Headers, cam, exhaust system (yes I asked) even the entire LS6 crate engine! As long as I had the receipts. This, of course, includes top notch sound sytems according to my rep. Hope this helps, and am sorry to hear of your loss. I too, would file the claim!

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

well thanx alot guys ... tomorrow it will be claimed....

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Yea-it sounded kinda fishy that insurance didnt cover loose items etc. Alot of times these ins. adjusters are full of shit and you have to go over their head. Their job is to save the insurance company money by lowballing you. If they make you an offer that is too low for you then ask to talk to their manager or another adjuster. Dont just take the first number they spit out.

Thread Information