Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sad day...

This is a discussion on Sad day... within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by deadbydawn421 I was in my s-10 when I was about 19 and I was waiting for traffic ...

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by deadbydawn421 View Post
    I was in my s-10 when I was about 19 and I was waiting for traffic to clear so I could pull out on the road. Along came a 18 wheeler who was driving in the gravel and when he went by me the rear part of his trailor had a steel pipe for a bumper which caught right behind my front bumper and peeled it around like a pretzel and actually turned my truck 90 degrees. I nearly shit myself. By the time I got my truck restarted he was gone(I got caught by every red light trying to catch his ass also) I went home and my parents were like wtf. I dunno if they believed me to this day!!LOL
    Holy Shit. F-in people! Your lucky that your truck got turned or it sounds like the pipe would cut right into your door!

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Yea I was shaking as I tried to catch him. I would think he had to have felt something as my front bumper was being peeled off!!! I learned a lesson-stay further back when waiting to pull out into traffic!!! hahahahah I have always had shit-luck. One time a tractor trailor went by my house so I back out of my driveway into the road as I looked up from putting my car in drive here comes the same 18 wheeler backing up because he couldnt make his turn which was about 300 feet past my driveway. I tried to get out of the way but he crushed the whole drivers side of my car. I was like"no fking way that just happened". To top it off the cops came and gave me a ticket!!!!! hahahahahaha For failure to clear the right of way. I was like you no good mf right to the cop. I swear I wanted to beat the shit out of the cop who was a 21 year old idiot. Another cop pulled up to the scene and said he would have ruled in my favor but he couldnt go against one of his co workers. After that day I learned that anything is possible and that most cops are fkin retarded. I was out $3,500--the cost of my little mint geo prism LOL --Its all so funny now!!!

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

He was backing up on a street! That F-ed up!

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    Soo i was driving to college and i pulled into college and this SOB was flying in his honda... didn't seem me and slid on the wet road and into my front bumper... He got scared and then drove faster i chased him down in the parking lot and parked and said wat do you want... I said your insurance card and drivers license... he said hell now so i called the cops and he got in big ass trouble for HIT AND RUNNING! Soo got his insurance number and the car is going to the shop... DAMN HONDAS the guy was a prick! but he did F*** up his PERFORMANCE BODY KIT! haha
    Remember Mortal Kombat? FINISH HIM!

Babies: 2 Girls, 5 FBods FBODYREDDEVIL's Avatar

of my F-Bodies
    Too tough to pick just 1

If he heads south down I-5 I'll grab him for you.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    He was backing up on a street! That F-ed up!
    Yes sir he already went by my driveway,I backed out, looked up and here he comes backwards!!!!! He nailed me as I punched it to get back in my driveway!! I couldnt fkin believe it!! So I figured I am gettin paid---WRONG!
    They gave me the ticket!! I was temporarily insane when it happened!! LOL
    Crazy HUH?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information